8 Best WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugins 2022
Are you looking for the best WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugins For Your eCommerce site? Pre Order plugin enables you to sell pre-order products before they are available, allows you to pay later on your site, and thus helps you understand and analyze the demand for your products. Many times there are products that are not yet launched on your store, under manufacturing, or out of stock from your e-commerce store. You can easily accept pre-order reservations for these products and allow your customers to pay in full or partial for these upcoming products.
When the product gets available in your store, you deliver the product to the customers who have requested pre-order. Pre-orders for woocommerce can drastically increase your sale once the product launch and help you create a buzz about your upcoming products in the market. It helps you gain a better understanding of the demand for the products among the customers. These also help you gain assurance about the sale of a certain number of products that have been preordered in your store. Therefore it serves as a great way to attract traffic towards your upcoming product and help you boost your profits and sales. It also helps the owner to sit back and relax while accepting reservations on the upcoming products as he doesn’t have to worry about unsold stock.
However, accepting pre-orders for your upcoming products also bears some kind of threat so challenges for your E-commerce business. If you are accepting pre-orders you must ensure that the fulfillment process is managed properly. Also any delays in Fulfilling the order at the agreed time And misrepresent your brand image among your audience and can also create a lot of mistrust towards your brand. So while accepting pre-orders you must ensure that you fulfill the orders on time and according to the demand of the customers.
In this article, we will discuss now the advantages of the WooCommerce Pre-Order Plugin on your eCommerce store. we have also prepared a list of the best pre-order plugins for the WooCommerce website. You can read about these plugins and choose what is best suited for your requirement.
Benefits of pre-order
Accepting preorders on your WooCommerce site can give you better insights into the demand of the customers for your upcoming products and also guarantee you certain sales on your store. Hence, it can benefit your business in many ways. Let’s discuss them in brief.
- Preorders give you an idea about the demand for the pre-order products in the market. You can use these insights to plan your stock and purchase decisions. The pre-orders help you analyze how the customers center market are perceiving your upcoming product and thus, you can plan your products according to the customer demands.
- Introducing a new product in the market always bears some sort of risk for the business. Accepting pre-orders can assure you guaranteed sales of a certain number of products and a fixed revenue for a specific time. Thus, it reduces the risk of loss and helps you assure guaranteed profits.
- Accepting pre-orders on the upcoming product helps you create a buzz for the product in the market and also serves as a great way for promoting your upcoming products among your target audience. Promoting in advance helps you attract traffic through search engines even before your product is launched.
- Preorders for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
- Product Pre-Orders for WooCommerce
- Order Approval for WooCommerce
- SG Woocommerce Order Approval Pro
- WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales
- WooCommerce Order Approval
Let’s have the list of Top Premium and Free woocommerce pre-orders for your eCommerce site.
1. Preorders for WooCommerce
Preorders for WooCommerce is an oriented plugin that manages the pre-orders of products and services on your e-commerce website where you deal with numerous customers daily. Enhance the convenience of shopping for such products which are awaited by customers for a long time. In e-commerce marketing, there are so many products that have excess demand and to cover such requirements you need this WooCommerce Preorder Plugin. This preorder Plugin allows you to sell your product before they’re available. Keep engaging your customers to your website by availing them pre-order function which assures them to get such products as soon as it is available on the online store.
Elementary Features –
- My Account – Manage every single activity that occurs related to pre-orders via My Account which is available right there.
- Pre-Order Status – Let you establish the status of pre-orders on simple products as well as on the variable products too.
- Expiration Access – Set an expiry period of every pre-orders which automatically vanishes after that configured period.
- Restrict Pre-orders – Let your customer prevent pre-ordering such products while they add-to-cart some items already. Once the cart is empty, they may be able to pre-order quickly.
- Notify Admins – Just be aware of the admin of the website through emails when the pre-order period is going to be over. So that they manage such orders later on with their management efficiently.
Total number of users – 3,000+
Price – 1 Site – $69/annually
2. WooCommerce Pre-Orders
WooCommerce Pre-orders Plugin is a well-integrated plugin that enables you to establish the functions of the advanced ordering of products as well as services. Let your customers order the products or services on your eCommerce website before it being available there and allow you to pay later for the product. While you have to configure the function of WooCommerce Pre-orders to access its enriched features. An intuitive interface is available which allows you to establish and manage pre-orders so well. Facilitate your users to experience the pre-order while providing them with a charge upon release and upfront. Fully customizable and lightweight that supports other plugins and Add-ons previously established on the website. Although whenever you establish the pre-orders based on charge upon release then the customer need not be enjoying the return policy. And, in such cases they also don’t have to pay first before getting products, they can pay it later on after getting the purchased item.
Key Features –
- Allows setting the date or time plan for available products accordingly for pre-orders accessibility.
- Take charge of pre-orders whenever the product is available in your store or modify the release date if necessary while informing with text.
- For pre-orders, you may design the Add to cart and place order button with a customizable option thereby.
Price – 1 Site – $129/annually
3. YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
YITH Pre-order for WooCommerce is an extensive way to compel the orders of such products which are currently not available in your store but will be there in the coming future. And, to manage such pre-order functionality you must have this plugin is enriched with efficient features and compatibility access. Imagine when your customer comes to your site for purchasing a highly demanding product and at that time you don’t have the product right there. What do you do in such a case? Although, if you have a pre-order plugin, it will enable you to place the button for pre-order such out-of-stock products. Once the pre-order occur, you will be notified soon to estimate the stock for your customers. Assure your customers while making an easy pre-ordering system on the site that increases the engaging ratio too.
Why do you need YITH Pre-order?
- Utilize the amazing principle of scarcity and gain the advantage of marketing while taking pre-orders for demanding products.
- Hereby, you may access the multiple offers on pre-orders which ultimately attract the customer and increase the sale with such strategies.
- Just prevent your customer to go elsewhere for shopping as you already provide the option to order the unavailable products right there in advance.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – 1 Site – $99.99/annually
4. Product Pre-Orders for WooCommerce
Product Pre-Orders for WooCommerce is an advanced product-free preorder plugin for woocommerce that enables the WooCommerce store owners to sell preorder products on their website. Sometimes, the products become out of stock when the customers try to buy them. In such cases, this plugin enables the users to buy their wanted products, even when the product is not currently in stock. Using this plugin, you can customize the pre-order charge for each product, set an optional date and time when the pre-order will be available, send email to customers who pre-ordered a product, choose the availability date and time text and customize the Pre-order text button, and color.
- You can easily customize the preorder price for the products.
- It allows you to send customized emails to customers who pre-ordered a product.
- You can also set an optional date and time when the pre-order will be available.
- You can also customize the “Add to Cart” text button.
- The plugin enables you to design your own Pre-order buttons such as you can customize the Pre-order text button and color.
- You can easily manage the products that have pre-order status on WooCommerce.
- It also enables you to customize the pre-order price for the products. You can either set it to a specific price, increase or decrease the price by a fixed or percentage amount.
- Using this plugin, you can also display the preorder products in the WooCommerce email.
Total number of users – 100+
5. Order Approval for WooCommerce
Order Approval for WooCommerce is a free woocommerce pre-orders plugin for WordPress. Using this plugin, the WooCommerce store owners can approve or reject the orders placed by the customers before the customers pay for the products. In this case, if the store owner accepts the order placed by the customer, the customers will get an order confirmation mail along with the link for the payment. In case, the order gets rejected by the store owner, the customers will get a cancellation mail regarding their order.
- The store owners can review the order and approve or reject the order, before the processing of the payment.
- If the store owner approves the order placed by the user, the user will get an order confirmation mail. In case, the order gets rejected by the owner, the plugin will also send a cancellation mail to the user.
- The plugin is simple to set up and use. There are no complex settings involved.
- You can enable support to all the payment gateways.
- Payments will not be processed without the permission of the store owner in any case.
- The users also get commendable support from the team through the plugin support forum.
Pricing – Single site- $29/year, Up to 5 sites- $99/year, Up to 10 sites – $199/year
Total number of users – 600+
6. SG Woocommerce Order Approval Pro
SG WooCommerce Order Approval assists you very well while accepting pre-orders on your website for out-of-stock products. On any online store, the scarcity of products is relevantly so common, and to cope up with such circumstances you need to install an organized Pre-order Plugin. Although, the SG WooCommerce plugin enables you to set up a pre-order system in a professional way. If any product is going to be out of stock, then just prepare the pre-order button right there and engage your customer for purchasing right on your website. Don’t let your customers go on another website for products that are temporarily not available. Keep order in advance for such customers and make it available within the period of taken orders. SG WooCommerce is compatible with another existing plugin along with the required features to compel pre-orders.
Essential Features –
- Send mail to both admin and customer for placing orders in advance for out of stock products,
- Order approval sent via email to the customer’s ID shortly.
- Let you attach the payment accessibility for such orders and also allow you to cancel the pre-order if payment is not made right there.
- Enables you to manage the stock of your online merchandising than ever before and complete orders before the targeted deadline.
Price – 1 Site – $29/annually, 5 Site – $99/annually, 10 Site – $199/annually
7. WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales
WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter by CodeCanyon is a WordPress plugin that allows WooCommerce store owners to sell pre-order products in your WooCommerce store. Using this plugin, you can sell the pre-order products just in a matter of a few clicks. The plugin also allows you to set the optional date and time for your products and services. You can also choose to add the discounted price on your pre-order products rather than setting the default WooCommerce pricing. The plugin also supports both pre-orders charged upfront and upon release. WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter is fully customizable, i.e., you can customize it according to your choice.
- The plugin allows you to enable or disable the preorder product option.
- Using this plugin, you can send a preorder inquiry email to the admin.
- You can set the pre-order discount for your users, rather than choosing the default WooCommerce pricing.
- The plugin also enables you to set the optional date and time for your preorder products and services.
- You can set a minimum or maximum limit for the preorder products.
- The plugin is fully customizable i.e., you can easily customize the colors, text, inquiry form or upload your custom logo.
- You can set the button on both the single product page and shop page.
- It supports both simple and variable products.
- You can set both fixed and percentage-based discounts.
Price – Regular License- $29 with 6 months support Extended License- $125 with 6 months support
8. WooCommerce Order Approval
WooCommerce Order Approval by Vanquish is a premium pre-order plugin for the WooCommerce store that enables you to approve or reject the order placed by your customers. The users can choose from the given two workflows either they can pay for the order they’ve placed and wait for the approval or they can ask and wait for the approval and thereafter pay for the order. In the first case, the customers get a notification email on the change of the approval status. In the latter case, if the store owner approves the order, the customer gets an email containing the payment instructions. Thereafter, the customer can pay for the order via the order details page.
- The plugin allows you to send a notification email to the customers in the event of an order approval change.
- This plugin automatically cancels the order if the customer doesn’t pay in the specified time.
- You can easily customize the notification, labels, and timelines text according to your choice.
- The plugin automatically approves the order based on the payment gateway, shipping method, product, and more. So, you don’t have to worry about checking and approving every order.
- The WooCommerce Order Approval plugin is also compatible with the WPML plugin.
Price – Regular License- $24 with 1-year support Extended License – $85 for 1-year support.
Conclusion – This was our list of WordPress Pre-Orders Plugins this if you are looking for free Preorders for WooCommerce then I will recommend you to choose Bright Plugins. If you had a premium to Buy premium one I will recommend Preorders for WooCommerce and official WooCommerce Pre-Orders but that is a little costly which doesn’t impact your site speed.