8 Best WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugins 2023
Are you looking for the best WooCommerce Preorders Plugins For Your eCommerce site? Pre Order plugin enables you to sell preorder products before they are available, allows you to pay later on your site, and thus helps you understand and analyze the demand for your products. Often, some products are not yet launched on your store, are under manufacturing, or are out of stock from your e-commerce store. You can easily accept preorder reservations for these products and allow your customers to pay in full or partial for these upcoming products.
When the product gets available in your store, you deliver the product to the customers who have requested preorders. Preorders for WooCommerce can drastically increase your sale once the product launch and help you create a buzz about your upcoming products in the market. It helps you better understand the demand for the products among the customers. These also help you gain assurance about the sale of a certain number of products preordered in your store. Therefore it serves as a great way to attract traffic toward your upcoming product and help you boost your profits and sales. It also helps the owner sit back and relax while accepting reservations on upcoming products, as he doesn’t have to worry about unsold stock.
However, accepting preorders for your upcoming products also threatens your E-commerce business. If you get preorders, you must ensure that the fulfilment process is managed correctly. Also, any delays in Fulfilling the order at the agreed time misrepresent your brand image among your audience and can create a lot of mistrust towards your brand. So while accepting preorders, you must ensure that you fulfil the orders on time and according to the customers’ demands.
This article will now discuss the advantages of the WooCommerce Pre-Order Plugin on your eCommerce store. We have also prepared a list of the best preorder plugins for the WooCommerce website. You can read about these plugins and choose what is best suited for your requirement.
Benefits of preorder
Accepting preorders on your WooCommerce site can give you better insights into the customers’ demand for your upcoming products and guarantee certain sales on your store. Hence, it can benefit your business in many ways, and let’s discuss them briefly.
- Preorders give you an idea about the demand for the preorder products in the market, and you can use these insights to plan your stock and purchase decisions. In addition, the preorders help you analyze how the customer center market perceives your upcoming product; thus, you can plan your products according to the customer’s demands.
- Introducing a new product in the market always bears some risk for the business. However, accepting preorders can assure guaranteed sales of a certain number of products and a fixed revenue for a specific time. Thus, it reduces the risk of loss and helps you ensure guaranteed profits.
- Accepting preorders on the upcoming product helps you create a buzz for the product in the market and serves as a great way to promote your forthcoming products among your target audience. In addition, promoting in advance helps you attract traffic through search engines even before your product is launched.
- Preorders for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Preorders
- YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce
- Product Preorders for WooCommerce
- Order Approval for WooCommerce
- SG Woocommerce Order Approval Pro
- WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales
- WooCommerce Order Approval
Let’s have the list of Top Premium and Free WooCommerce preorders for your eCommerce site.
1. Preorders for WooCommerce
Preorders for WooCommerce is an oriented plugin that manages the preorders of products and services on your e-commerce website, where you deal with numerous customers daily. Enhance the convenience of shopping for such products, which customers wait for a long time. In e-commerce marketing, there are so many products with excess demand, and to cover such requirements, you need this WooCommerce Preorder Plugin. This preorder Plugin allows you to sell your product before they’re available. Therefore, keep engaging your customers on your website by offering them a preorder function that assures them to get such products as soon as they are available on the online store.
Elementary Features –
- My Account – Manage every activity related to preorders via My Account, available right there.
- Preorder Status – Let you establish the status of preorders on simple and variable products.
- Expiration Access – Set an expiry period for every preorder, which automatically vanishes after that configured period.
- Restrict Preorders – Let your customer prevent preordering such products while they have already added some items to their cart. Then, once the cart is empty, they may be able to preorder quickly.
- Notify Admins – Be aware of the website’s admin through emails when the preorder period is over to manage such orders with their management efficiently.
Total number of users – 3,000+
Price – 1 Site – $69/annually
2. WooCommerce Preorders
WooCommerce Pre-orders Plugin is a well-integrated plugin that enables you to establish the functions of the advanced ordering of products and services. Let your customers order the products or services on your eCommerce website before it being available there and allow you to pay later for the product. At the same time, you have to configure the function of WooCommerce Preorders to access its enriched features. An intuitive interface is available, allowing you to establish and manage preorders well. Facilitate your users to experience preorders while providing a charge upon release and upfront. Fully customizable and lightweight, that supports other plugins and Add-ons previously established on the website. Although whenever you develop the preorders based on charge upon release, the customer need not be enjoying the return policy. And, in such cases, they also don’t have to pay first before getting products, they can spend it later on after getting the purchased item.
Key Features –
- Allows setting the date or time plan for available products accordingly for preorder accessibility.
- Take charge of preorders whenever the product is available in your store or modify the release date if necessary while informing with text.
- You may design the Add to cart and place order button with a customizable option for preorders.
Price – 1 Site – $129/annually
3. YITH Preorder for WooCommerce
YITH Pre-order for WooCommerce is an extensive way to compel the orders of such products, which are currently unavailable in your store but will be there in the coming future. And to manage such preorder functionality, you must have this plugin enriched with efficient features and compatibility access. Imagine when your customer comes to your site to purchase a highly demanding product, and at that time, you don’t have the effect right there. What do you do in such a case? Although, if you have a preorder plugin, it will enable you to place the button for preorder such out-of-stock products. Once the preorder occurs, you will be notified soon to estimate the stock for your customers. So assure your customers while making an easy preordering system on the site that increases the engaging ratio.
Why do you need YITH Pre-order?
- Utilize the fantastic principle of scarcity and gain the advantage of marketing while taking preorders for demanding products.
- At this moment, you may access the multiple offers on preorders which ultimately attract the customer and increase the sale with such strategies.
- Just prevent your customer from going elsewhere for shopping as you already provide the option to order unavailable products in advance.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – 1 Site – $99.99/annually
4. Product Preorders for WooCommerce
Product Preorders for WooCommerce is an advanced product-free preorder plugin for WooCommerce that enables WooCommerce store owners to sell preorder products on their website. Sometimes, the products become out of stock when the customers try to buy them. In such cases, this plugin enables users to buy their wanted products, even when the product is not currently in stock. Using this plugin, you can customize the preorder charge for each product, set an optional date and time when the preorder will be available, send emails to customers who preordered a product, and choose the availability date and time text to customize the Pre-order text button and colour.
- You can easily customize the preorder price for the products.
- It allows you to send customized emails to customers who preordered a product.
- You can also set an optional date and time when the preorder will be available.
- You can also customize the “Add to Cart” text button.
- The plugin enables you to design your own Pre-order buttons, such as customizing the Pre-order text button and colour.
- You can easily manage the products that have preorder status on WooCommerce.
- It also enables you to customize the preorder price for the products. You can either set it to a specific price or increase or decrease the cost by a fixed or percentage amount.
- Using this plugin, you can also display the preorder products in the WooCommerce email.
Total number of users – 100+
5. Order Approval for WooCommerce
Order Approval for WooCommerce is a free WooCommerce preorders plugin for WordPress. Using this plugin, the WooCommerce store owners can approve or reject the orders placed by the customers before the customers pay for the products. In this case, if the store owner accepts the order placed by the customer, the customer will get an order confirmation mail along with the link for the payment. On the other hand, if the store owner rejects the order, the customers will get a cancellation mail regarding their order.
- The store owners can review the order and approve or reject the order before processing payment.
- If the store owner approves the order placed by the user, the user will get an order confirmation mail. If the owner rejects the order, the plugin will also send a cancellation mail to the user.
- The plugin is simple to set up and use. There are no complex settings involved.
- You can enable support to all the payment gateways.
- Payments will not be processed without the per store owner’s permission.
- The users also get commendable support from the team through the plugin support forum.
Pricing – Single site- $29/year, Up to 5 sites- $99/year, Up to 10 sites – $199/year
Total number of users – 600+
6. SG Woocommerce Order Approval Pro
SG WooCommerce Order Approval assists you very well while accepting preorders on your website for out-of-stock products. On any online store, the scarcity of products is relevantly so common, and to cope with such circumstances,s you need to install an organized Pre-order plugin. Although, the SG WooCommerce plugin enables you to set up a preorder system professionally. If any product is going to be out of stock, prepare the preorder button and engage your customer to purchase right on your website. Don’t let your customers go to another website for temporarily unavailable products. Keep orders in advance for such customers and make them available before taking orders. SG WooCommerce is compatible with another existing plugin and has the required features to compel preorders.
Essential Features –
- Send mail to both admin and customer for placing orders in advance for out-of-stock products,
- An order approval will be sent via email to the customer’s ID shortly.
- Let you attach the payment accessibility for such orders and also allow you to cancel the preorder if payment is not made there.
- It enables you to manage the stock of your online merchandising more than ever and complete orders before the targeted deadline.
Price – 1 Site – $29/annually, 5 Site – $99/annually, 10 Site – $199/annually
7. WooCommerce Preorder Sales
WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter by CodeCanyon is a WordPress plugin that allows WooCommerce store owners to sell preorder products in your WooCommerce store. Using this plugin, you can sell preorder products just in a few clicks. The plugin also allows you to set the optional date and time for your products and services. You can also add the discounted price on your preorder products rather than putting the default WooCommerce pricing. The plugin also supports both preorders charged upfront and upon release. WooCommerce Pre-Order Sales, Bulk Discount & Time Counter is fully customizable, i.e., you can customize it according to your choice.
- The plugin allows you to enable or disable the preorder product option.
- You can send a preorder inquiry email to the admin. using this plugin
- You can set the preorder discount for your users rather than choosing the default WooCommerce pricing.
- The plugin also enables you to set the optional date and time for your preorder products and services.
- You can set a minimum or maximum limit for the preorder products.
- The plugin is fully customizable. You can easily uncustomized colours, text, inquiry forms, or upload your custom logo.
- You can set the button on the bot single product page and shop page.
- It supports both simple and variable products.
- You can set both fixed and percentage-based discounts.
Price – Regular License- $29 with six months of support Extended License- $125 with six months of support
8. WooCommerce Order Approval
WooCommerce Order Approval by Vanquish is a premium preorder plugin for the WooCommerce store that enables you to approve or reject the order placed by your customers. The users can choose from the two workflows: they can pay for the order they’ve placed and wait for the approval, or they can ask and wait for the approval and pay for the order after that. In the first case, the customers get a notification email for approval status changes. In the latter case, if the store owner approves the order, the customer receives an email containing the payment instructions. After that, the customer can pay for the order via the order details page.
- The plugin allows you to send a notification email to the customers in the event of an order approval change.
- This plugin automatically cancels the order if the customer doesn’t pay in the specified time.
- You can easily customize the notification, labels, and timelines text according to your choice.
- The plugin automatically approves the order based on the payment gateway, shipping method, product, etc. So, you don’t have to worry about checking and approving every order.
- The WooCommerce Order Approval plugin is also compatible with the WPML plugin.
Price – Regular License- $24 with 1-year support. Extended License – $85 for 1-year support.
Conclusion – This was our list of WordPress Pre-Orders Plugins this if you are looking for free Preorders for WooCommerce, then I will recommend you to choose Bright Plugins. If you had a premium to buy one, I would recommend Preorders for WooCommerce and official WooCommerce Preorders, but that is a little costly, which doesn’t impact your site speed.