10 Best HelpDesk & Support Ticket System Plugin For WordPress 2021
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best HelpDesk & Support Ticket System Plugin for WordPress? Providing awesome support to customers will ultimately help you to Grow Rapidly in online business.
Whenever you buy any product the customer will ask will they are going to provide support for it? So to Provide World-Class support we need to integrate third-party Help Desk software services in our WordPress website. So that customers can easily provide create a support ticket and get a resolution as soon as possible. So to make a robust support system we need to take seriously each issue raised by customers seriously. When we talk about woocommerce website when the products sale is too high you need proper management to handle all query to manage all complaints. So for this job we need HelpDesk & Support Ticket System Plugin for WordPress
Why should you add HelpDesk & Support Ticket System to Your WordPress website?
- Best support means the best brand. Because worst brand can’t resolve their issue because of scrap products Quality
- Promotion increase – When you will exchange or replace products or create a refund for misunderstanding people share your Words to friends which means more sell.
- Without the ticketing option, you will not be able to create a sequence in Problem resolution and you will get confused.
- You can easily build long terms relations with your customer.
So Just to help you in creating a great system we have decided to write a list of Best HelpDesk & Support Ticket System Plugins for WordPress so that you can easily select the Top Ones.
Table Of Content
- WooCommerce Help Scout
- JS Help Desk
- KB Support
- Awesome Support
Zendesk plugin is used when customer support interactions are a matter of concern. Before getting in the users need to complete a Captcha and the login system is encrypted and protected from brute force attacks. The plugin is focused on creating a more organized management of the support system. This helps to save time that is wasted unnecessarily in back and forth in the long run.
The plugin has a powerful ticket system to the users the best support. Rich and detailed articles can be created to help the users using Knowledge Base. It has a powerful text editor and HTML mode. Documents can be created for multiple projects.
Total number of users – 5,000+
Price – Team – $588/annually, Growth – $948/annually, Professional – $1188/annually
Freshdesk plugin helps the users to create a fully-featured support ticket system helpdesk for business. WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads are integrated with it. The customers can be provided with a unique and impressive support experience with unique roles for agents, customers and support admins. This helps to increase customer satisfaction.
Customer support can be worked upon from a beautiful and user-friendly interface. Tickets can be viewed, managed and commented upon. Their status can be updated directly from the WordPress dashboard. It is very responsive and is super fast and the users don’t need to know any coding or use many resources.
Total number of users – 2,000+
Price – Growth – $162/annually, Pro – $583/annually, Enterprise – $924/annually
3. WooCommerce Help Scout
WooCommerce Help Scout Plugin is used for helping and supporting the ticket system. PHP MVC use is built with OOP and Bootstrap 3. x framework and LESS CSS. New tickets can be created and tickets can be replied to. The admin replies can be rated. Customers, staff team and departments can be added or edited.
Social login and statistics dashboard is available. Browser and system are instantly notified when a new ticket is created or assigned. RTL is supported.
Price – 1 Site – $79/annually
Elex Plugin is a combination of all kinds of support systems that can easily be set up inside WordPress websites like Email piping, Ticket creation & management, customizable email reply, unlimited tickets, unlimited agents. You can easily attach files to the support system.
- Unlimited tickets- Any number of tickets can be processed and any number of customers can be supported.
- Ticket Customization- The user can create his custom fields for his tickets through the built-in form builder of the plugin. This way the user can get all the information needed from the customers.
- Email Piping- To chat in a ticket, both the customer and agent don’t need to log in. The email can be used to reply to a ticket notification. The rest of it is handled by FAST.
- Terms and Conditions- Users can be asked to terms and conditions before they open the ticket.
- Sorting and Filtering- There is amazing sorting, filtering and tagging system for tickets.
Total number of users – 300+
Price – 1 Site – $79/annually, 5 Site – $79/annually, 25 Site – $79/annually
FAST provides a complete and professional support system. It is an unlimited support ticket plugin. It is quite a fast plugin and its response time is very fast. The plugin helps to keep the users in contact with the users, unlike any other support system. Waiting customers are prevented by email, slack and live browser updates.
It is a complete package and does not have any restrictions or add-ons. WordPress developers and e-commerce business owners are the ones who need this plugin the most since it is integrated with Evanto Marketplace and WooCommerce. Its features are:
- Support Analytics- All the reports can be got which are needed for faster and better support.
- Assign Agents- Tickets are distributed by FAST to agents as they arrive.
- Customizable Ticket Fields- More fields can be added to get more information from the users.
- Saved Replies- The most common replies can be saved to respond quickly.
- Slack Notifications- The whole team can be tracked using FAST. A message is posted whenever a ticket is created, replied or assigned.
Price – Regular License – $39/OneTime (1 Site)
6. JS Help Desk
A trusted open source ticket system, the JS Support Ticket plugin is simple and easy to use. It is a web-based customer support system. Tickets can be created by the user from the front-end. It is completely free and has a lot of features. Tickets can be created from the front end. For the front end, there is a support icon for various positions. The ticket can be created by the admin on behalf of any user. For proper management, tickets can be assigned to departments. Proper ticket message is shown and highlighted. Tickets can be edited by the admin at any time. He can also publish the unpublished ticket fields.
It has a Bootstrap based design.
Total number of users – 3,000+
The features of the complete help desk ticket system are added to the WordPress site through the SupportCandy Ticket System plugin. It provides unlimited tickets and unlimited agents. It acts as a supervisor to manage agents. Tickets can be submitted on behalf of others. Guest tickets and file attachments are available. Advanced ticket filters are available with save features. Tickets can be edited through HTML. If there is any need for adjusting style Custom CSS can be used.
Notes can be added for support staff so that private notes can be kept among the support team.
Total number of users – 10,000+
NanoSupport Tickets is a very easy to use Help Desk and Support ticket plugin. Support and help desk can be created quickly and easily using this plugin. A full-fledged ticketing system can be added with all the bells and whistles which helps in running an efficient support system. There is only a support agent with the plugin so add-ons need to be purchased to use the plugin to its fullest. It supports the following features:
- Support tickets can be managed.
- Email notification can be received for new support tickets and support ticket responses.
- A submit ticket page can be added to the website.
- Only one support agent.
- Priorities- Priorities can be added to the support ticket such as urgent, high, low or critical.
- Internal Notes.
- There is an option of making support tickets private or public.
- Default ticket status can be chosen.
- The other support agents can be assigned tickets.
Total number of users – 400+
9. KB Support
For providing helpdesk services and support to the customers, KB support is the ultimate solution. The visitors can find the solution to their issues using the built-in Knowledge Base during the ticket submission process. This helps to reduce the number of support queries received by the helpdesk. The submission form can be easily managed and customized.
There is no need for coding and many forms can be created and used. To create or manage support tickets, the customers don’t need to create an account. The ticket number is sequential. Customers, admins and system agents are kept up to date with ticket events via email.
Through this plugin, roles can be assigned to customer support staff. An unlimited number of customer support staff can be created. The customer support form can be easily customized. Customer support can be protected from spam.
Tickets can even be assigned to agent departments. When a support ticket is created or updated action can be specified to take place. Recent support tickets and comments can be displayed in the sidebar. Many powerful tools are available using which the helpdesk can be customized.
Using import/export add-on users can migrate from other customer support. The replies come very fast to common customer support requests.
Total number of users – 1,000+
10. Awesome Support
Awesome Support is the most versatile WordPress support plugin. It is rich in features. It can be used for a full-fledged help desk system. The features of the plugin can be extended through add-ons. The plugin can be integrated with any number of websites.
The only support ticketing and helpdesk plugin which matches the feature set of a SAAS solution such as Helpscout and Hendesk which is in the market is Awesome Support. Its features are:
- Ticketing- The tickets can be submitted by the user from the front-end to which the agents respond from the WordPress backend.
- Restricted Access- The correspondence between the client and agents is private. This is till the PUBLIC TICKET premium is installed and configured.
- File Upload- The time of uploading the file, the number of files and the length of files can be controlled by the user.
- Import- Using the free importer add-on, tickets can be uploaded from Helpscout, Zendesk and Ticksy. This way the transition is seamless to the new helpdesk.
- Email Notification- Certain actions are notified to certain parties by email. The emails are customizable as well. A choice can be made among six notification emails.
- Old Tickets- Old tickets can be identified quickly with a tag. The viewable ticket list can be limited to show old tickets with a couple of clicks.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Conclusion – For the ticketing system we need an advanced complaint management tool. If your budget is low go ahead with the free version of the help-scout plugin. But if you are looking for a premium version then trust me Sprout apps will be worth buying. Let me know in the comment section which support plugin you are planning to buy.