8 Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins 2023
Are you planning to add a product filter to the WooCommerce Store? Filtering options on the eCommerce website helps the user find the relevant product easily. This Plugin lets customers filter and sees their product colour, category, availability, size, brands, and materials. You can also extend filtering for products based on taxonomy, categories, and tags.
Customization should be provided to the customers based on the filter, and they should be able to filter products based on attributes, price ranges, colours, sizes, categories, and tags. Even some websites like amazon provide a different advanced filter on various products. For example, you will find filters based on rams, graphics, software, etc. You can create any option using these product filtering plugins.
Product filters are an essential part of your site’s user experience. Without an advanced filtering option, your customers and prospective buyers won’t be able to navigate freely in your store. And when you have an excellent product filtering option in place, it will reflect the overall user experience on your site. You can also offer your customers a customized search bar to enhance their shopping experience.
So Let’s have a list of Product Filter Plugin for WooCommerce, which is as follows:
- BARN2 Product Filters
- YITH Ajax Product Filter
- Product Filters for WooCommerce
- Advanced AJAX Product Filters
- Ultimate WooCommerce Filters
- Product Filter for WooCommerce
1. BARN2 Product Filters
Barn2 plugins has introduced their newest and versatile WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin that lets the users sort through the WooCommerce product catalog and easily choose the product that matches closely to their preferences. Thus, it enhances the shopping experiences of the customers and encourages them to look out for your store for their future needs. WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin is made in a way that works best across both mobile devices and desktop. You can style your filter according to your preferences and place them wherever you want on your website.
- WooCommerce Product Filter is one the best WooCommerce product filter plugins that lets the customers to sort through the product catalog on multiple bases including the product attributes, availability, price of the product, ratings, product categories, taxonomies and what not.
- It is one the most robust and versatile product filter plugins that allows the WooCommerce users to control the style and appearance of the filters across different devices.
- The plugin doesn’t require the customers to reload the page to see the filtered result.
- WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin also comes with a set of pre-installed filters which makes the process easier for the first time users.
- The best feature of the plugin is their unparalleled customer service.
- The plugin comes with extremely easy and instant setup and is also compatible with any WooCommerce theme.
Price – 1 Site – $119/annually, 5 Site – $249/annually, 20 Site – $449/annually, 1 Site Lifetime – $399, 5 Site Lifetime- $699, 20 Site Lifetime – $1,299
2. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter plugin is a free product filter plugin for WordPress. And this robust WooCommerce product filtering plugin has been downloaded over 80,000 times. The customers can look for the exact variation of the product through the filtering options in the widget and hence can find the ideal product they are looking for. Moreover, the products can be searched using the label, list, colour, and dropdown. This is done quickly so that your WooCommerce online store boosts conversions and credibility among customers. In addition, you can easily create filter products by price using this Plugin.
You have the flexibility to choose and customize multiple widgets, like radio buttons, checkboxes, range sliders, and tag clouds, as per your requirement. Besides supporting the latest version of the Plugin, it is amazingly user-friendly and provides precisely what you need.
- You can easily display the filters above the Products. You no more have to worry about the space issue.
- Live Product search results can be seen even before applying the filters, making comparing easier and the Plugin efficient.
- We are addicted to Brands. So get the users to jump directly to their favourite Brands by adding the brand filter.
- You can add sliders and price ranges for as many attributes as you want
- Display Anywhere – As it consists of shortcodes and widgets, you can quickly establish such a filter button anywhere on the existing site.
- You can easily add a product filter by attribute.
Total number of users – 100,000+
Price – 1 Site – $89.99/annually
3. Product Filters for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Product Filters plugin adds advanced product filtering functionality to your WooCommerce online shop. The drag-and-drop feature of the Plugin enables you to create your advanced filters in a minute or so.
Besides, you have the liberty to add a limitless number of filters to your shop. For example, filtration of products can be done by category, size, price, colour, rate, weight, sales count, etc. In short a perfect plugin for shops with many products and multiple product attributes.
- The Search Box can be made available on every page.
- The World is changing daily, and so are we. Therefore, the filters can be updated per the user’s needs.
- Product variation values can easily be included/excluded as per the requirement.
- A dynamic feature that helps you translate the Plugin to any language with the help of powerful WPML and POLYLANG Plugins
- The product filter checkbox can be added to the left-hand panel for better search results.
Price – 1 Site – $79/annually
4. Advanced AJAX Product Filters
Berocket offers A seamless WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin that provides AJAX Product Filters options for filtering the Products. In addition, it provides innumerable opportunities to filter them based on custom taxonomies, price tags, and various product categories. Berocket would undoubtedly be your first choice for the WooCommerce Plugin due to its surprising advantages. To make it evident, let’s have a glance at the features.
- It provides the best layout for the filters, including colour, images, and sliders.
- The URLs are pretty friendly for the SEOs now. IDs can now be replaced with friendly URLs having canonicalization and slugs.
- The major bottleneck of Page Reloading has been taken care of. Users can now get the preferred page loaded as per their preferences without reloading.
- This Plugin offers an easily integrable Product search with the Product Filters function.
- You can easily filter WooCommerce products based on Attributes, Color, and size.
Total number of users – 50,000+
Price – 1 Site – $44/annually, 3 Site – $69/annually, 5 Site – $109/annually, 10 Site – $169/annually
5. Ultimate WooCommerce Filters
Etoile Web Design is a remarkably designed free WooCommerce Product Filter plugin that can impart a new perspective to WooCommerce by infusing power filters for colours, sizes, and attributes. It offers a fully customizable product catalogue with a responsive and easy-to-use search platform. Even the WooCommerce and WP FAQs are tailor-made, and the reviews provide multiple layouts. Another feature worth mentioning is its Status Tracking which gives a clear perspective of revenue generation and project benefits. Sliders can be created using Display and Control options, and appointments can be scheduled using its booking calendar.
Product Filter guides the shoppers to find the products on your WooCommerce shop effortlessly. A free WordPress plugin gives an easy filter through online products by attributes, price range, tags, etc. Filter combinations can also be created, offering multiple selection interfaces to the customers for a refined search result. Some features worth mentioning are live product search results, numerous filter combinations, drag-and-drop form builder, and vertical or horizontal layouts.
Total number of users – 2,000+
Price – 1 Site – $35/annually, 3 Site – $69/annually, 5 Site – $115/annually, 10 Site – $196/annually
Themify offers an awesome WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin, the best fit for those running the online shop on the WooCommerce platform. This advanced extension is arranged to establish customized filtering products within a few minutes. Suppose you want to access a variety of more effective filters on different searches. Allow your users to experience the best search options on every device. As the shopping website contains multiple categories of products, there should be a systematic establishment is necessary. Through Themify Product Filter, you can track the search results as per your requirement. Enable the multiple search results of relevant products in various combinations of such products—assists your customers in selecting the required products within easy steps of the searching filter.
Essential Features –
- Live Results – Enable your users to get the search results within one click and drag them on the product’s page instantly.
- Select Layout – Showcase the filter alternative in vertical or horizontal filter combinations.
- Combine Filter – Let you set the filter alternative of some products from the same category and put it into the search results so that you can access it easily.
- Filter Form – Build a complete filter form quickly with the assistance of drag and drop.
Total number of users – 30,000+
Price – 1 Site – $69/annually
Onestop for a JetSmartFilter plugin for Elementor with all the features you would probably dream of! It is a package bundled up with the latest versions and advanced functionalities to design a product filter. Gear up to mesmerize your customers with the exact requirement they have been looking for for WordPress filter widgets that are fast, efficient, and equally attractive. Let’s have a quick tour of the features that would make you go aww.
- It provides a variety of filters that enrich the user experience. A few are the sort, active, rating, etc.
- The indexer feature provides the privilege to list only the relevant selections and avoid the unwanted ones that help the user get precisely what they desire.
- Hierarchy Search would be something you would love
- Users can have multiple filters due to the faceted search technique used.
- There are a lot of additional widgets like the Remove filters, pagination widget, and Active tags.
- The Elementor is a blessing in disguise provided by Crocoblock. It is not only easy to use and customizable but can be perfectly integrated with the other plugins provided with any theme of your choice.
Price – All-Inclusive – $130/annually (1 Site), All-Inclusive Unlimited – $69/annually (Unlimited Site), Lifetime – $750/yearly (Unlimited Forever)
8. Product Filter for WooCommerce
Product Filter for WooCommerce is an uncomplicated, versatile, and powerful filter for online eCommerce store products. Your search gets quick and easy as the products can be filtered based on categories, attributes, custom terminology, and product tags. Further customization is also possible through the Plugin API. It also offers a range of shortcodes to help you build your product search form. Thus, a complete package for the customer and the seller increases conversions. It has reported over 16000 downloads so far.
An extremely flexible plugin that offers advanced filtering options and immense scope for the developers for functionality enhancements. The Plugin can provide a delightful user experience by incorporating many advanced search options in the search box. Widgets, product shortcodes, Ajax search, and multiple filter display options are some of the Plugin’s best features. The premium version offers additional features like search by SKU, image, colour, taxonomy, hierarchy dropdown, and statistics. In addition, you can analyze your product’s popularity by statistical data.
Price – Regular License – $29/Lifetime
WOOF is a premium WordPress Product Filter Plugin that quickly enhances filtering search results. There are various products in any online shop, so it is pretty challenging to get the product of your choice among them. And to support this factor, WOOF came into existence which maintains the search results with required product filters. Enable your customers to quickly get the product of their choice while installing this must-have product filter Plugin. Establish reliability in your consumers as it is processed smoothly on every device. Let them utilize the variants of filter alternatives on products, such as attributes, product tags, categories, prices, and taxonomies.
Why WOOF Is The Best Product Filter Plugin?
- Customize Filter Form – Utilize the available templates to create such a comprehensive filter form shortly.
- Loop Products – Create a loop of the same categorized products and let them be presentable to the visitors while they access any of such products. Then, select the product you want to showcase with the assistance of the HTML element in filter form.
Total number of users – 100,000+
Price – Regular License – $39/Lifetime
Conclusion – Still confused, my friend, about which Plugin will be a better option. Whether you want a free WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin or premium, you can go ahead with Yith or woo both are good. They are a trusted brand in the name of woocommerce