9 Best WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Plugins For WordPress 2020
Are you looking for best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins for your eCommerce WordPress website ? Abandoned cart are the major issue most of the eCommerce website companies are facing these . You can reduces losses by sending emails to your customers .
What is abandoned cart and it basic details ?
Abandoned cart is a terminology used to defined the condition of cart that means the customers selected the product and added it to cart but didn’t proceed further. When you send email to that customers who did signup and added product to the cart but didn’t purchase, those emails are known as Abandoned cart email . And when the customers proceed to the transaction page and left the transaction due to certain reason, it is know as Abandoned cart transaction .
Why customers abandon shopping carts top 8 reason behind this ?
- Extra Delivery Costs: When a customer is looking to finalize the purchase from your store, the shipping cost more than expected or normally charged can ruin the sale. Over half of consumers state this as their reason for abandoning the cart.
- Trust Issue: Some customers are pushed away simply by the necessity to create an account to make a purchase. They may not want to divulge any personal information in case your WooCommerce store doesn’t have an SSL certificate.
- Payment Issue: Customers may not have an account with the specific payment gateways you have in your store. Some people are suspicious of Paypal, etc. and prefer to use plastic for online purchases. Just make sure your site has a variety of payment methods to choose from.
- Slow Delivery: Too long a delivery time or an unnecessary delay also plays a significant role in customers leaving your store. They might need a quicker delivery and the wait time is beyond their limit.
- Discount Offers: Websites with a coupon code button see many shopping cart abandonment. Because customers frequently buying from online stores know they can save a lot of money if they can get a discount coupon. And they go to search the coupon code and return only if they can find one.
- Just for Enquiry: Some people visit stores simply to check out products and prices, just as if they were visiting a physical store. They may not want to buy, as of now, so they easily abandon their cart. But sending automated emails to promote your products may convert them at a later point of time.
- Failed Transaction: If the speed of your website is slow or if the shoppers have to re-enter their information, credit card, or shipping information, they may prefer to leave instead.
Most of the people they say 50-60% user leaves the cart because after adding product because of shipping cost and taxes .
For reducing your cart abandonment will recommend you to get abandoned cart plugin option to get Cart abandonment report . Based on the report you can choose all the reason behind the which make the people leaves on the cart pages . Most effect way to reduce this is to get A plugin which will help you to reduce the Abandoned cart rate and convert them into your permanent customer .
Now lets have the list of top woocommerce abandoned cart plugins are as follows:
- Abandoned Cart Lite
- YITH Recover Abandoned Cart
- Recover Abandoned Cart
- Cart Reports
1. Retainful Plugin
Recover is highly recommended WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin which make 10x more sales with Retainful. It automatically triggers cart recovery reminders whenever your customer abandons cart. You can drive customers to recover carts instantly with action based cart recovery link.
Not just cart recovery, Retainful also helps in improving your sales volume. Gift attractive next order coupons and motivate customers to buy repeatedly at your store.
And the best thing about Retainful is that you can send unlimited cart recovery emails and coupons without any limit. Use Retainful’s dashboard to measure your online revenue and know how your email campaigns perform.
Retainful offers easy integration with WooCommerce, Shopify. And expert developer support is what makes Retainful extra special.
Total number of user – 1000+
Pricing – Send unlimited number of cart recovery emails
$69: Free Version + 3 Premium Add-ons & more
$99: Retainful’s Premium Version with priority support and use it for 5 websites
You can recover you lost sales with Jilt. After a cart gets abandoned, Jilt triggers to set up recovery emails and prompts the customers to finish the transaction. The unique feature of Jilt is that it sheds off the excessive data that gets accumulated on cart abandonment to its own servers, hence maintaining the speed of the site. The plugin manages complete email scheduling as well.
Total number of user – 3000+
Pricing – $29 for 200 New customers emails or up to 1,000 contacts. You can send unlimited number to your old customersFree Premium
3. WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery Plugin from CartFlows
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is the most popular Abandoned Cart plugin, especially if you’re on a budget. Everything is on display at your WordPress dashboard. It captures the user’s email address on the checkout page. And then you can automatically send cart recovery emails on specific schedules as you set. You can customize the emails to reflect your brand. Multiple email templates are also there for you to choose from. You can make use of the email sequences for feedback capturing, order completion, or offering a discount to entice the users to buy from you. You can include coupons as an incentive in your recovery email.
Moreover, there are recovery reports and analytics available to tell you how many carts have been successfully recovered.
It can be conveniently integrated with most marketing automation tools.
Total number of user – 10000+
Pricing – CartFlows Pro – $299/year
Recard aims at achieving more conversions. One of the 3 impressive features of the plugin is to send abandoned Cart Reminders, and this is achieved through the most effective way – Automated Facebook Messenger Campaigns.
Facebook messenger is a popular means of social reach in the present day scenario and you get the power to recover cart abandonment in the most impactful way possible.
Total number of user – 80+
Pricing – 29$ For extra 1000$ sale pay more if your sale increasesFree Premium
5. Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce is a smart tool to recover the deserted carts from your WooCommerce shop.
The plugin is active in the background and facilitates to recover the lost customers by sending email notifications to both guest and logged in users and prompting them to revisit the abandoned carts for recovery. So, it works even if the guests are not registered users, which is a remarkable feature.
The plugin can also track order’s information such as the product and its value to help you get a statistics on the abandoned order’s value vs. recovered order’s value.
Total number of user – 2000+
Pricing – Single Store – $119 , Five Stores – $199, Unlimited Stores – $249
6. YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
The plugin is highly perceptive and sets a cut-off time if the cart is abandoned. In that case it allows you to manually contact those visitors through customized emails which act as a reminder for them to complete their purchase.
The plugin customizes the sender, subject and the content of the email. Additionally, you can target a single or multiple users at a time to send out those emails, thus a big time savior. You can also create custom discount coupons and send them via email to the users to allure the users to finish the transaction.
Total number of user – 1000+
Pricing – Single Site –
€ 79,99 , 6 Sites – € 99,99, 30 Sites – € 169,99
You can maximize your revenue through cart recovery and reducing cart abandonment rate by 15% by sending multiple timed emails to the users.
Total number of user – 50+Free
8. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
As the name says, this extension plugin helps to boost your e-commerce business by recovering abandoned carts. The plugin scans all the e carts made by the potential customers and if the cart gets abandoned, then it automatically sends an email to that visitor. Thus, it sets a reminder for them to get back and complete their transaction.
The email templates are customized as well as generalized as the purpose may be.
Total number of user – 4,000+
Pricing – Regular License – $49, Extended License – $490
9. Cart Reports
Cart Reports sets up a live metric on the customer’s cart be it opened or abandoned. The outstanding features are its extensive track reports and dashboard widgets that display instant records. the cart list is categorized as Open, Abandoned and Converted carts which can be filtered based on customer, cart status etc. You can email the customers accordingly.
Pricing – Single Site – $79, 5 Sites – $99, 25 Sites – $199
Conclusion – Still confused which WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart plugin is you should choose ? Mostly We recommend Jilt and Retainful for to increase your income . Rest Plugins are good but we trusted jilt and have already used it on my client website .