12 Best WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Plugins For WordPress 2021
Are you looking for the best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins for your eCommerce WordPress website? An abandoned cart is the major issue most eCommerce website companies are facing. You can reduce losses by sending emails to your customers.
What are an abandoned cart and its basic details?
An abandoned cart is a terminology used to define the condition of the cart that means the customers selected the product and added it to the cart but didn’t proceed further. When you send an email to that customer who did signup and added products to the cart but didn’t purchase, those emails are known as Abandoned cart emails. And when the customers proceed to the transaction page and left the transaction due to a certain reason, it is known as an Abandoned cart transaction.
Why do customers abandon shopping carts top 8 reasons behind this?
- Extra Delivery Costs: When a customer is looking to finalize the purchase from your store, the shipping cost more than expected or normally charged can ruin the sale. Over half of consumers state this as their reason for abandoning the cart.
- Trust Issue: Some customers are pushed away simply by the necessity to create an account to make a purchase. They may not want to divulge any personal information in case your WooCommerce store doesn’t have an SSL certificate.
- Payment Issue: Customers may not have an account with the specific payment gateways you have in your store. Some people are suspicious of Paypal, etc. and prefer to use plastic for online purchases. Just make sure your site has a variety of payment methods to choose from.
- Slow Delivery: Too long a delivery time or an unnecessary delay also plays a significant role in customers leaving your store. They might need a quicker delivery and the wait time is beyond their limit.
- Discount Offers: Websites with a coupon code button see many shopping cart abandonment. Because customers frequently buy from online stores know they can save a lot of money if they get a discount coupon. And they go to search for the coupon code and return only if they can find one.
- Just for Enquiry: Some people visit stores simply to check out products and prices, just as if they were visiting a physical store. They may not want to buy, as of now, so they easily abandon their cart. But sending automated emails to promote your products may convert them at a later point in time.
- Failed Transaction: If the speed of your website is slow or if the shoppers have to re-enter their information, credit card, or shipping information, they may prefer to leave instead.
Most people say 50-60% of users leave the cart after adding a product because of shipping costs and taxes.
For reducing your cart abandonment will recommend you to get the abandoned cart plugin option to get a Cart abandonment report. Based on the report you can choose all the reasons behind the which make the people leave on the cart pages. The most effective way to reduce this is to get an A plugin that will help you to reduce the Abandoned cart rate and convert them into your permanent customer.
Now let’s have the list of top woocommerce abandoned cart plugins are as follows:
- WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery
- Automate Woo
- Cart Lift
- Abandoned Cart Lite
- Abandoned Cart Recovery
- YITH Woocommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
- WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
- Moosend Website Connector
Retainful is a lightweight and well-oriented extension of WordPress that lets your customers purchase such products which they add to the cart but not proceed thereby. With the assistance of Retainful just remind your visitors to proceed with the purchase of the product and recover the abandoned cart thereby. Just contains an easy-to-use interface that is managed by anyone without a coding perspective.
Although hereby you don’t have to manually send reminders to your customers, such reminders will automatically be sent once you configure the setting. Upgrade your sales while making your customers aware of the products through e-mails and text after a regular time interval. Recover is a highly recommended WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin which makes 10x more sales with Retainful. It automatically triggers cart recovery reminders whenever your customer abandons the cart.
How Retainful Recover The Abandoned Cart?
Let you send the email after 30 minutes, then after 6 hours, and the third will be sent after a day of cart abandonment. The third email includes the coupon code with a single-use.
- If the abandoned cart will not be recovered after such attempts then Retainful prepares the fourth reminder thereby.
- Such reminders automatically send to customers without involving you which saves you a lot of time.
- Collect the email address of visitors as anyone comes to the website to send the automatic reminder if something in the cart is available for proceeding checkout.
- Provide a link that lets your users reach directly to the cart for the recovery of an abandoned cart.
- You can drive customers to recover carts instantly with an action-based cart recovery link.
- Not just cart recovery, Retainful also helps in improving your sales volume. Gift attractive next order coupons and motivate customers to buy repeatedly at your store.
- And the best thing about Retainful is that you can send unlimited cart recovery emails and coupons without any limit.
- Use Retainful’s dashboard to measure your online revenue and know-how your email campaigns perform.
- Retainful offers easy integration with WooCommerce, Shopify. And expert developer support is what makes Retainful extra special.
Total number of users – 3,000+
Price – Starter – $19/Monthly (2000 Contacts), Growth – $49/Monthly (5000 Contacts), Professional – $199/Monthly (25000 Contacts)
2. WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is the most popular Abandoned Cart plugin, especially if you’re on a budget. It is such an extensive and feature-enriched plugin for the recovery of cart abandonment so quickly. Send automatic emails to the customer who won’t proceed with checkout after adding the product to the cart. Collect the email address when someone visits your site and thereby sends exclusive offers and discounts to purchase from your WooCommerce store. By installing this amazing WordPress extension you will be able to recover the revenue that is lost or become stagnant for abandonment of the cart.
Everything is on display at your WordPress dashboard. It captures the user’s email address on the checkout page. And then you can automatically send cart recovery emails on specific schedules as you set. You can customize the emails to reflect your brand. Multiple email templates are also there for you to choose from. You can make use of the email sequences for feedback capturing, order completion, or offering a discount to entice the users to buy from you. You can include coupons as an incentive in your recovery email.
Elementary Features That Recover Cart Abandonment Are Listed Below –
- Email Series – Generate a well-organized series for email distribution that lets your visitors and users proceed with checkout thereby. Follow-up the checkout with standard emails that are automatically sent in-between time intervals.
- Email Sequence – Send the first email after one hour, the second after 24 hours, and the third after 72 hours that remind customers to complete purchases. The third email includes the coupon code with limited validity and a discount of 5%.
- Link Access For Checkout – Prepare an appropriate link for the checkout that will take your customer right there wherever they left the process.
- Follow-up Emails – Send your customers standard emails while generating from various available templates.
- Moreover, there are recovery reports and analytics available to tell you how many carts have been successfully recovered.
- It can be conveniently integrated with most marketing automation tools.
Total number of users – 200,000+
Price – Annual License – $239/annually (30 Site), Lifetime License – $999/One-Time (30 Site)
3. Automate Woo
AutomateWoo enables your WooCommerce store to send automated emails to those customers who acquire the abandoned cart on their account thereby. Just boost your stagnant revenue with a few easy steps of recovering abandoned carts. AutomateWoo is a well-integrated plugin that assists you to automate such emails to the customer while scheduling it anyway. Make sure to collect the email address of your visitors and customers where you may send emails with the required coupon code and discount. Effortlessly manage the entire cart abandonment with systematic email marketing that proceeds checkout.
Key Features –
- Elegant Templates – From the available templates of emails thereby just create your own with modifications whichever suits your brand.
- Multiple Users – Just track and email your unlimited users to recover the cart abandon without involving you all through this.
- Incentives and Campaigns – Let you send offers including personalized coupons via emails for proceeding checkout for such products that are retained in abandoned carts.
- Activity Log – Make an analytical report on the clicks and conversions with tracking the user’s activity and record the same in the form log on the website. Improve users’ experience while tracking such activities.
- One of the 3 impressive features of the plugin is to send abandoned Cart Reminders, and this is achieved through the most effective way – Automated Facebook Messenger Campaigns.
- Facebook Messenger is a popular means of social reach in the present day scenario and you get the power to recover cart abandonment in the most impactful way possible.
Price – 1 Site – $99/annually
Caddy – An extension for Abandoned Cart of WooCommerce assures fast recovery by sending automated email effortlessly. Clearance of cart with strategic email scheduling to remind your visitors and customers for checkout proceeding. Set the configuration of automated email structure with lots of email templates available thereby that can be customized so easily. Layout the email standard that matches your website’s existence along with a valid coupon code for a one-time purchase. Just fetch the detail of visitors once they come to your WooCommerce Store and record the email address too for sending email notifications. Boost the stagnant revenue that accumulated for the cause of abandonment of the cart.
Caddy lets your visitors come back to your site for the clearance of products with the final checkout process that increases the sales opportunities. Generate quality offers and coupon codes on different products that anyone easily picks out of the cart and purchases the same. Send emails with a valid link that directly arrives your visitors just right there where they skip the shopping and backout from the site. Caddy provides a better user experience while availing the scheduled reminder for purchasing the product which they want earlier within better discounts.
The plugin customizes the sender, subject and content of the email. Additionally, you can target single or multiple users at a time to send out those emails, thus a big-time saviour. You can also create custom discount coupons and send them via email to the users to allure the users to finish the transaction
Total number of users – 700+
Price – Premium Edition – $79/annually (1 Site)
5. Cart Lift
Cart Lift is an extremely essential plugin for the WooCommerce store that easily lets you manage cart abandonment and flow your revenue so fast. Notify your visitors via email to complete the shopping at perfect discounts. If your online store doesn’t get excessive revenue due to visitors leaving your site with an abandoned cart then you must have to install Cart Lift. An extension that reminds such visitors to come back to proceed checkout and purchase thereby. Track the email address whenever someone visits your site and then sends automated emails with the assistance of Cart Lift. Hereby, enable the campaign for the recovery of such abandoned cart and access the stagnant revenue within few minutes.
Elementary Features –
- Sets an email strategy and follow-up with an appropriate campaign idea that recovers the abandoned cart effortlessly.
- Layout emails while making modifications over available templates thereby that matches the pursuits of your WooCommerce brand.
- Offer your customers greater discounts and coupon codes that let them purchase such products which they left on their abandoned cart on the account.
- Provide links to the visitors which takes them where they left their purchase and make convenient shopping.
- Access tracking and send automatic email on the certain time interval which is fixed by admins on the back-end.
- You can recover your lost sales with Cart Lift. After a cart gets abandoned, Cart Lift triggers to set up recovery emails and prompts the customers to finish the transaction.
- The unique feature of Jilt is that it sheds off the excessive data that gets accumulated on cart abandonment to its own servers, hence maintaining the speed of the site.
- The plugin manages complete email scheduling as well.
- You can use Cart Lift for any kind of platforms like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads And please connect the 24x7 support team for any further help.
Total number of users – 100+
Price – Basic – $79.99/annually (1 Site), Advanced – $149.99/annually (5 Site)
6. Abandoned Cart Lite
Abandoned cart lite is one of the best WooCommerce abandoned cart plugins that helps you reduce the abandonment rate on your store by sending automatic email notifications to your visitors and customers who have added the products to their cart but have not completed the purchase. Thus, the plugin helps you recover lost sales and increase your revenue. Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce helps you to recover the deserted carts from your WooCommerce shop. Abandoned cart lite works in the background of your website and helps you recover cart abandonments in just one click.
- The plugin automatically identifies the abandoned cart information. It also identifies the product which were abandoned by the users and then sends email notifications or Facebook messages to the users reminding them of their abandoned orders.
- It allows you to create unlimited email templates for sending email notifications to users. You can also choose the interval or sending emails to your customers or visitors.
- It also allows you to keep a check on your abandoned cart values and recovered order values. Thus, You can easily evaluate and analyze the cart abandonment rate on your WooCommerce site.
- Every time an order is recovered, the plugin sends an email notification to the admin Informing them of the cart recovery.
- The plugin enables you to add custom variables and personalize your email by entering customers name, their product descriptions and more.
- This plugin can also track order’s information such as the product and its value to help you get statistics on the abandoned order’s value vs. recovered order’s value.
Total number of users – 30,000+
Price – 1 Site – $119/annually, 5 Site – $199/annually, Unlimited Site – $249/annually
7. Abandoned Cart Recovery
Abandoned Cart Recovery Is a simple and powerful WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin by Addify That helps you to recover abandoned carts by creating multiple follow up emails And signing them to your customers or visitors at regular intervals reminding them of their abandoned cart products. The WooCommerce extension also allows you to include coupons and incentives in your emails so that the customers may get attracted to your store and there is it increases your conversion rates and overall revenue.
- The plugin comes with a very beautiful built-in analytic dashboard that allows you to track the recovery performance of your store.
- It also automatically maintains a list of all the abandoned carts, all the recovered carts and all the pending orders with full details on your WooCommerce store.
- Using this plugin you can create multiple email templates. Moreover, you can send emails manually or schedule them for sending automatically.
- It also allows you to customize the email body, email templates and you can also include multiple coupons for increasing conversions.
- The plugin allows you to enable or disable the recovery email notifications for all the pending orders on your store. You can also enable abandoned cart recovery emails for the guest users.
- The plugin is highly perceptive and sets a cut-off time if the cart is abandoned. In that case, it allows you to manually contact those visitors through customized emails which act as a reminder for them to complete their purchase.
Price – 1 Site – $59/annually
8. YITH Woocommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
YITH WooCommerce recover abandoned cart allows you to send emails and contact customers who abandoned their products in your cart and left your store without completing the order. Thus, it helps you to recover the abandoned purchases by allowing you to send email notifications along with coupons and offers. Using this plugin you can also customize your emails and schedule them to be sent to your customers or visitors.
- It automatically creates a list of all the abandoned carts and contact and encourages them to complete the purchase.
- The plugin allows the users with a specific WordPress role and also non registered users to recover their carts.
- The admin automatically receives an email notification every time an abandoned cart is recovered and converted into a purchase.
- You can easily create different kinds of emails, customize them according to your needs and personalize them by adding the information of the users and their cart details. You can also add coupons to the emails for encouraging purchases.
- It provides you advanced reports regarding visits from sent emails, the number of abandoned carts, the conversion rate of abandoned carts and the number of abandoned carts recovered.
- The plugin is active in the background and facilitates the recovery of the lost customers by sending email notifications to both guests and logged in users and prompting them to revisit the abandoned carts for recovery.
- it works even if the guests are not registered users, which is a remarkable feature.
Price – 1 Site – $79.99/annually
9. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
As the name says, this extension plugin helps to boost your e-commerce business by recovering abandoned carts. The plugin scans all the carts made by the potential customers and if the cart gets abandoned, then it automatically sends an email to that visitor. Thus, it sets a reminder for them to get back and complete their transaction. The email templates are customized as well as generalized as the purpose may be.
Cart Reports sets up a live metric on the customer’s cart be it opened or abandoned. The outstanding features are its extensive track reports and dashboard widgets that display instant records. the cart list is categorized as Open, Abandoned, and Converted carts which can be filtered based on customer, cart status, etc. You can email the customers accordingly.
Price – Regular License – $49/Lifetime (1 Site)
10. Moosend Website Connector
Total number of users – 1,000+
Price – Pro – $96/annually (1000 Subscriber)
Price – Lite – $25/Monthly (10,000 Email), Premium – $65/Monthly (20,000 Email)
Total number of users – 200,000+
Price – 1000 Subscriber – Free (1 Site), 10,000 Subscriber – $750/annually
Conclusion – Still confused about which WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart plugin is you should choose? Mostly We recommend Jilt and Retainful to increase your income. Rest Plugins are good but we trusted jilt and have already used it on my client website.