10 Best WordPress Plugins For Selling Tickets Online 2023
Are you planning to sell tickets online and looking for the best online ticket selling plugin for WordPress? Then this list of amazing ticket plugins is specially written for you. You have many options to sell tickets. Either you can calibrate with some big companies who sell tickets, but they will take vast amounts of money as a commission.
That’s why we recommend you use plugins for selling tickets. And in the eCommerce platform, there are many options, as WooCommerce is the most popular platform. So many event ticketing plugins are highly customized, which means you can build unique personalized designs for your ticket template. Even they support mobile scanning and verification of tickets using the Android or iPhone apps. If you plan to host your stage concert, show, or any events, then trust you must need these events plugins.
For promotion, if you plan to sell events tickets via Facebook marketing, we recommend adding Facebook pixel plugins for better marketing campaigning of your tickets.
Let’s have the list of top WooCommerce Event ticket selling plugins are as follows.
- Event Tickets
- Event Tickets Manager
- Event Espresso Decaf
- WooCommerce Box Office
- WooCommerce Support Ticket
- Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
1. Event Tickets
Event Tickets is the most powerful WordPress event ticket plugin, which is very simple to use and allows you to sell event tickets online easily from your Website. This smart ticketing plugin supports almost all events plugins that integrate with the Events calendar plugin and impart its features to event listings.
- Tickets and RSVPs can be embedded into any post or page without any hassle.
- PayPal manages all payment procedures of Event Tickets.
- Information on all attendees can also be accessed from the backend.
- Event Tickets auto-integrates with WooCommerce.
- You can create custom tickets with event titles and descriptions with the plugin.
- You can also set the start and end dates for ticket sales. Besides, a sold-out message will be displayed next to the event once the ticket stock is over.
- Additional feature – All data can be imported for internal sharing purposes.
- The plugin integrates with Facebook and WP and supports ten languages in the registration form for greater customer reach.
Total number of users – 40,000+
Price – 1 Site – $99/yearly, 3 Site – $149/yearly, 10 Site – $299/yearly, Unlimited – $750/yearly
2. Event Tickets Manager
Event Ticket Manager for WooCommerce allows putting on products based on events. This is a free event ticketing plugin that eliminates the role of a third party to manage the registration and ticket distribution for any corresponding event. You can perform ticket selling activities efficiently with the help of the online store of WooCommerce, without paying commission to anyone. With Event Ticket Manager, you can organize the ticket supply as an admin.
Event Ticket Manager assists you with the following action –
- Customers easily know the location of the event on the front end.
- Provide the online ticket in PDF on the given Email ID of the Customer.
- Trace the status of the check-in of your attendant online.
- Customers can use tickets offline by printing them out.
- Enable the widgets that update the status of events, i.e., past, present, or any upcoming ones.
Prerequisites of Event Ticket Manager
- Support WPML Multilingual – Ability to streamline the workflow in your respective language.
- Event Calendar – This widget in Event Ticket Manager allows you to display the schedule of past, ongoing, and upcoming events.
- Edit Ticket Content – Upgrade ticket content with a simple editor present in this plugin.
- Align Google Map Location – Let the customer know the live location of the event.
Total number of users – 10+
3. Event Espresso Decaf
Event Espresso 4 Decaf is a comprehensive event management plugin. It helps you handle all event-related activities, such as selling event tickets online, building events from the admin panel, payment processing, reporting, and attendees’ information collection. You can use these ticket booking plugins for concert ticket booking, Theatre shows, fundraisers, and any local events like dance or music concert shows. You can also create your customized ticket template.
- Event registration (paperless, go green initiative) is the main focus of the plugin, and you can create events on the calendar in the most intuitive way.
- Additional Feature – You can create multiple price options with PayPal Express Checkout, fix seating limits based on attendee’s information, create customized, automated emails and registration forms, discount codes, and more.
- The ticket scanning feature is also available with the paid version through Android and Apple event apps.
- The 24/7 sign-up process is available to collect information about the attendees.
- The free version is also available
Total number of users – 5,000+
Price – Personal License – $79.95 ( 1 website, add-ons sold separately), Everything License – $299.95 ( 1 website, 35 add-ons), Developer’s License – $299.95 ( 5 websites, 35 add-ons)
4. WooCommerce Box Office
WooCommerce Box Office is a paid ticketing plugin for WooCommerce to generate tickets and sell them directly to your website customers. You don’t need to involve anyone additional to distribute the tickets with this WooCommerce integrated plugin. Allows you to quickly arrange and sell tickets for concerts, events, conferences, or any particular function from your Website. You get access to the secure online payment process and immediate support from our expert team. Box Office plugin is the best way to sell tickets online. It also assures you of a money-back guarantee within 30 days if you get into trouble while using the extension. You can quickly sell tickets, such as concerts, music, movie, dance, donation, fundraising tickets online.
Core Features Associated With Woocommerce Box Office
- On-site Ticket Selling – Generate the event as a product on your site, and sell it to the customer.
- Create Multi-type Tickets – Style the tickets as per requirements every time with different content, pricing, and other beneficiaries. It also allows you to arrange stocks of tickets on your own.
- Get In-touch With Visitors – Update everything about the event and related one by sending customized emails to purchase tickets.
- Search Your Attendees – Find your attendees by entering the ticket ID, email, name, or company.
- Offer Discount to Co-ordinators – Create coupon codes and make them available to sponsors and partners of the event that efficiently drive the sale of tickets.
Price – 1 Site – $129/yearly
YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce is yet another paid event ticketing plugin for selling event tickets online that fits all sorts of events, meetings, concerts, or parties.
- The plugin facilitates the easy creation and selling of tickets by simply attributing the date of the event, location, and seat availability.
- Each attendee’s information is captured in the database with this Event Ticket plugin for WooCommerce.
- User experience is terrific because they can easily purchase and print the tickets. They can also access reduced-price tickets in exceptional cases.
- Additional Feature – Dynamic pricing feature when the event date is near, and few tickets are left in stock. You can sell both physical and virtual tickets. Several service options can be included in the ticket, such as food, access to backstage, parking, etc., at an extra fee.
- They also support WMPL plugins for better content translation on your Website.
Price – 1 Site – $99/yearly
Ploxel is an advanced freemium ticket selling plugin for WordPress that creates and sells digital tickets to guests. There is no third-party intervention for selling the tickets, and hence all profit falls in your pocket.
- Both WooCommerce and non WooCommerce sites can be well supported with Ploxel.
- Pixel integrates well with popular plugins and themes.
- Additional features – The check-in process is impressive. It can be done through 3 methods: iPhone or Android mobile applications, Chrome desktop application, or barcode.
- Checkout is facilitated through the 2Checkout payment gateway, namely custom Offline Payments and Free Orders.
- Customers can make their seat selection, apply with a discount code, and avail themselves of multiple events.
- Easily manage manageable dashboard to sell and manage event tickets
- Ploxel has both free and premium versions available.
Total number of users – 80+
Price – Free Event – $0/free, Paid Event – 2.5% Fee + $1 Per Ticket Sold
With the Eventin plugin, you can transform your site into an Event Ticketing and Event Registration platform, and all this for an affordable price. Eventin is the solution for all kinds of solutions to sell events tickets and manage all the details like tickets, registration details, etc.
- Ticket reviewing and reissuing are facilitated through order management tools that enable ticket reviewing and reissuing.
- The plugin integrates with PayPal and Stripe for payment processing.
- Add sign-up forms, i.e., fully customizable, and restrict the irrelevant content.
- A well-integrated dashboard where you can view the real-time reporting includes the information of remaining tickets, sold tickets, and history of purchased tickets.
- Place event tickets anywhere on your WooCommerce site, from where you get more audience reachability.
- Let you display discounted prices to your audience for tickets that end within a few minutes, hours, or seconds.
- While selling tickets online, take advantage of a countdown timer that lets your visitors purchase such tickets as soon as the offer ends.
Price – Regular License – $35/lifetime
8. WooCommerce Support Ticket
WooCommerce Support Ticket System layout is a systematic way to order and manage support tickets conveniently. This paid WooCommerce ticket selling plugin lets you establish the backend process, where the admin can customize tickets according to the relevant purpose. There are categories of tickets available, i.e., order tickets, user tickets, and pay per ticket. You can create tickets automatically whenever any order takes place. Send automated customized messages after the creation of tickets, and enable to display the availability of tickets.
Features of WooCommerce Support Ticket System –
- Merge support system directly within the dashboard of your existing WordPress.
- Available the information about the order of your customer.
- Let customers communicate with the admin on the presented feed of the Website.
- Notify your customers by email and make them read the response.
- Allow sending numbers of attachment files of size and types selected by the admin.
- Let you create extinguishing event tickets for sale on the WooCommerce store.
- Create tickets as much as you require, and manage the event tickets’ stock on your own.
Price – Regular License – $26/lifetime
FooEvents offers you the smart option to sell event tickets online. It is ideal for school functions, concerts, fundraisers, and more.
- With FooEvents, ticket inventory management is fully controlled. Besides, you also get free apps for mobile check-in, and tickets are in HTML format.
- FooEvents is compatible with major WooCommerce themes.
- The attendees get auto-registered, while ticket issuance builds up a healthy database.
- Currency setup and tax calculation can be done based on the customer’s address.
- Complete control over the ticket inventory, multiple ticket types, custom registration forms, template tagging, emailing tickets to attendees, and more.
- Additional Feature – Multiple language support for globalization. Check-in of attendees is facilitated through QR coding. The plugin integrates with The Events Calendar & Events Calendar PRO; and major theme frameworks such as Genesis, Avada, and more.
Price – Regular License – $59/lifetime
10. Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
Tyche Software is a leading Booking and Appointment WooCommerce extension that allows you to sell tickets to concerts, events, tours. If you contain any WordPress and WoooCommerce integrated website that needs to generate tickets for any specific function, then Tyche Software is the best alternative. This WooCommerce plugin with booking and appointment facilities provides you with the way to schedule various activities.
- Make a prior scheduling system for multiple purposes, like sale tickets for concerts, events, tours, and many more, along with scheduled booking and appointment slots availability.
- Organize every detail of your product that you require to generate a ticket for the same, and you get access to it promptly.
- Set up the tour packages for single or multiple days and arrange the prices for the same. Selecting the “Enable Booking Date” and “Recurring Weekdays” as a booking method, you are all done selling the tour consisting of different packages.
- Utilize the booking system comprising specific dates, and generate ticket distribution for events and concerts.
Tyche Software lets you establish a well-organized system for selling tickets of bookable products within a few easy steps. WooCommerce Booking and appointment extension also enable you to print the copy of tickets present in the customer’s email.
Price – Free Event – $0/free, Paid Event – 2.5% Fee + $1 Per Ticket Sold
Conclusion – Still confused about which is a Good Plugin For Selling Tickets Online? If you will ask, my suggestion will be only event espresso. Because it does not only make you limited to tickets selling, it’s a complete event management Plugin for WordPress, which has lots of features.
You may also be interested in booking plugins, event management plugins, and Email Marketing Services.
Hey, I read your article. It’s amazing and knowledgeable. I found many plugins that are related to Event for woocommerce.
If you don’t mind could you list our plugin Named as Event ticket manager for woocommerce that is also related to woocommerce if you interested Please let me know .
Hello Madhusudan Pandey,
We already added your Ticket manager plugin in our list .