11 Best Event Management Plugins For WordPress 2019
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Event Management Plugins For WordPress? Event Management Plugins are nothing but fully functional Calendar Plugin. Some of the calendar plugins are more advance which allows your customer to create a booking, scheduling and ticketing and event management.
With WordPress event calendar Plugin you can easily display the dates of the event on your website. With these plugins, you can easily display events or booking details, images, payment methods and maps. You can easily add these calendar inside your widgets too. With calendar plugins, you can easily manage small to large events like concert, parties, conferences, Workshop etc.
How to Choose Best Event Management Plugins For WordPress?
. People have varied needs and requirements such as some people may need Event Management Plugins for spa & saloons, some for stage concert, some for ticketing. So, it’s important to check on some conditions before you choose a plugin.
Let’s have a look at the factors that you might need to consider-
- Integration should be easy with a proper support system.
- Timely updates.
- SEO friendly
- The look shouldn’t matter because too many bulky codes plugin will be difficult to create any further modification.
- Would it be affordable to upgrade?
- Does that Plugin have extra addons?
So, here’s the list of Best Event Management Plugins For WordPress
- Event Espresso
- Modern Events Calendar
- Calendar by WD
- The Events Calendar
- Events Manager
- WP Event Manager
- My Calendar
- Booking Calendar
- Timetable & Event Schedule
- All-In-One Event Calendar
1. Event Espresso
Event Espresso 4 Decaf is one of the best WordPress event manager plugins which helps users to manage events from the admin dashboard. Selling tickets for workshop, events, training register attendees for classes, conference or concerts become easier from the WordPress website using this plugin.
Events can be quickly created from the WordPress admin area using Event Espresso Engine. Sign-ups can also be created to collect information about attendees, create reports and accept payment. There is also the option of multiple pricing and ticket.
- It is mobile responsive and touch is also supported.
- Other plugins such as Event Calendar Newsletter can be integrated with this plugin and many add-ons can be included.
- Updates are easy and can be done instantly without any hassle.
- Saves huge costs.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Smart single page checkout.
Pricing – EE4 Personal License $79.95 for 1 website , EE4 Everything License $299.95 for 1 website with 36 premium addons
Total number of user – 2000+Download Event Espresso
2. Modern Events Calendar Lite
MEC is a completely responsive and Free Event Management WordPress Plugin that helps to display Google Calendars in WordPress, Modern Events Calendar is a very suitable choice. Events can be shown by week, month or in a list.
- It is very easy to set and has been very beautifully designed.
- Events can be easily managed in Google without adding them to WordPress.
- Events can be colour-coded and the design can be customized as per wish.
- The original calendar has been linked to each event.
- The plugin is SEO optimized.
- Shortcodes can be generated through shortcode generator to create customized views of the calendar.
- Events can be assigned to a maximum of 5 categories which can be easily sorted and filtered.
Pricing – $69 for 1 website Lifetime , $195 for 5 website Lifetime
Total number of user – 80000+Free Premium
3. Calendar by WD
Calendar by WD is one of the best WordPress calendar plugins. A free user-friendly responsive WordPress event calendar plugin helps to manage helps the users to manage multiple recurring events and various display options. Events registration and management becomes very easy with this plugin.
- Responsive calendars, upcoming events and much more can be displayed using this plugin.
- The width of the widget and main calendar can also be altered.
- Scheduling events becomes easier through the recurring events option.
- Several event display option and themes are available with Spider Calendar.
- The number of displayed events in the popup can be defined.
- Popup background colour and its height and width can be altered.
- It provides you with the details of the location of your events and organizers.
- You can also add tags or categorize your events.
Pricing – Basic- $25 for 6 months, Standard- $40 for an year, Advanced- $60 for an year.
Total number of user – 10000+Free Premium EVENT TICKETS Addons
4. The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar Plugin helps the users to create events calendar and manage them easily. The plugin has high-level qualities and features.
- The events can be created rapidly.
- The venues and organizers can be saved.
- The events list can be easily viewed.
- Caching is supported.
- For customization, there are extensive template tags.
- The EO can be improved with Microformats.
- For super smooth browsing, the plugin is completely Ajaxified.
- Events can be searched and Google Maps are also available.
- It is quite responsive on mobile and desktop.
- It is internationalized and can be translated into many languages.
Pricing – PERSONAL $89 for 1 website , Business $149 for 3 website ,
Total number of user – 800000+Free
5. Events Manger
Based on the principles of flexibility, powerful features and reliability, the Events Manager plugin can be deemed as a full-featured plugin for WordPress. The events registration is very easy.
- Long and recurring event registration can also be done.
- You can make submissions by guest events and also manage bookings easily.
- You can assign events locations and view them by their locations.
- Easily creates custom event attributes.
- There are many event categories.
- You can add the plugin to Google Calendar buttons.
- SEO plugins are fully compatible with it.
- You can create events in different timezones, i.e. It supports timezone.
- Many template tags and shortcodes are available for use in posts and pages.
- You get a lot of documentation and tutorial.
Pricing – Pro – $75 for 1 Site , Pro Dev- 150$ for 5 sites
Total number of user – 100000+Free
6. WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager helps the users to add event listing functionality. It is a scalable, lightweight and full-featured event management plugin for WordPress. Add, manage or categorize the event listings using the WordPress UI.
- They are also searchable and filterable ajax powered which are added to the pages via shortcode.
- To submit and manage event listings, there are front end forms for guests and registered users.
- You can easily create a custom event field.
- There are widgets for recent, upcoming and featured events.
- The logged-in users can view, edit, delete or mark cancelled their active event listings.
- It is developer-friendly and has caching support.
- The plugin is supported and actively maintained.
- WP Event Manager plugin is fully responsive.
- It supports multilingual translations.
- It comes with multiple template tags and shortcodes which you can use in your posts or pages.
Pricing – Based on addons You buy
Total number of user – 10000+Free
7. My Calendar
My Calendar is a WordPress calendar plugin that supports individual events calendar within WordPress Multi-Site, helps the users to manage events. They can be richly customizable.
- Display events in the calendar grid and list views.
- For compact display, there are mini calendars. For even outputs, there are custom displays.
- Limit views by categories, author, location and host.
- Schedule the recurring events.
- You can edit single occurrences of recurring events.
- To restrict access to parts of My Calendar, there are rich permission handling.
- It also allows you to manage locations.
- You can create customized views using shortcodes.
- This plugin is easy to set up and use by anybody.
Pricing – $49.00 Single year License, $199 for Premanent License.
Total number of user – 30000+Free
8. Booking Calendar
The Booking Calendar plugin helps the user to build amazing booking calendars for WordPress websites. The plugin has a clean and smooth interface and hence, you can show availability and receive bookings for property and services.
- It is very easy to use booking system.
- Its functionality is very flexible and it suits a variety of businesses.
- The front-end and backend designs are very responsive.
- It saves all the bookings and settings in the DB, so that you don’t need any third party account.
- You can view bookings in Calendar Overview and or Listing Table.
- The Booking Admin Panel is also very easy to use.
- The plugin is very easy to install and integrates easily in the website.
Pricing – Personal license 79$ for 1 website
Total number of user – 60000+Free
EventOn is the best seller WordPress Event Calendar Plugin. It has a very clean design and very amazing features.
- The title layout is very sleek and simple.
- It has a unique interactive shortcode generator by which customizing calendar options becomes very easy.
- For the events to repeat, set custom repeat schedule events and set Featured images for events.
- You can also show them on event cards and eventTop rows.
- Use Google Maps to display event location and direction.
- You can create events that don’t just last for a single day.
- It also enables you to add events by the visitors on the Google Calendar and also downloaded.
Total number of user – 60000+
Pricing – 24$Free
10. Timetable & Event Schedule
Timetable & Event Schedule is one of the best free WordPress event calendar plugins which helps the users to add event management that integrates very well with WordPress websites. It allows creating events that have the same functionality as posts using the in-built custom post type. It also adds many more features which help to manage events.
- Repeat events according to complex schedules and assign them to venues.
- Events can be viewed in the WordPress list which is familiar or on the calendar page in the admin area.
- Add or Remove specific dates from events.
- There is an option of relative date queries.
- Roles can be specified by custom permissions as to who all can create, edit and delete events and manage venues.
- Automatically delete the expired events.
- This plugin has a responsive design i.e. Your audience can properly view the timetable and upcoming events widgets on their phones and tablets.
- A timetable schedule doesn’t require any coding skill, anyone can use it easily.
Total number of user – 40000+Free
11. All-In-One Event Calendar
The All-In-One Event Calendar helps the users to showcase events on the WordPress Website. So that your complete visitor or website can check. You can easily manage the events calendar from the backend.
- It has a beautiful visual design along with powerful user-friendly features.
- This helps to create the most advanced website calendar system.
- Import the events from another Website calendar and the visitors can subscribe to the event calendar.
- There are recurring events that also includes complex patterns.
- Filter the events by events category and tags.
- There are colour-coded events based on category.
- There are online calendar theme events.
- Allows view based on day, month, week, agenda and posterboard.
- Each event is SEO friendly.
Pricing – $108 for 1 website
Total number of user – 100000+Free
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best event calendar WordPress plugin?
If you will ask me, mostly I trust event espresso plugin which is the most trusted Plugins and has many features with 35+addons. One of the most famous developers ever know. You can go ahead either with the free version or a premium version depends upon your requirement. Or you also buy Calendar by WD and Webnus MCE that’s worth each penny. You can check with the demo on their website Let me know which one you are using in the comment section.
You must try our post-booking plugins for WordPress.