10 Best WordPress Membership Plugins To Membership Site 2023
Are you looking for premium or free Best WordPress Membership Plugins To Create Membership Sites? Getting the right plugin for your blog is hard . Using plugins you can easily integrate into woocommerce to increase your sale by creating paid membership subscription.
You can use these plugins to create a source of earning by selling online courses or creating list members who are always ready to buy content.
What is the feature your WordPress Membership Plugins should have?
- Payment mode integration like PayPal or strip
- Email integration with the famous email service provider. Like Aweber, benchmark email, constant-contact, Convertkit, or Getresponse.
- Coupon creation
- Multi-level membership
- Forum support
- Role management
- Analytics Etc etc
What are the things required to start a membership site?
- Hosting – we recommend Kinsta google cloud-based hosting or Fastcomet
- Domain name – Namecheap will be the best place to buy a domain and hosting from the same partner. I always recommend Namecheap
- Theme – We recommend Divi. With Divi, you can build any kind of design
- Email collection optin form
- And fake sale pop-ups
- Countdown plugin to say you will lose this deal. So buy it now.
Now let the list of Best WordPress Membership Plugins To Create Membership sites are as follows:
- WooCommerce Memberships
- Paid Member Subscriptions
- Yith Woocommerce Membership
- aMember Professional
MemberPress is an “All-in-one” membership plugin for WordPress. Great WordPress membership sites can be created using this plugin, and credit cards can be accepted securely. The plugin is very powerful and easy to use. With this plugin, the visitors will be instantly charged for access to the content. This plugin can confidently create, manage, and track membership subscriptions. Access to all the content on the WordPress site, such as posts, pages, etc., can be restricted once this plugin is installed.
Memberpress also plays an imminent role in the field of membership extension for WordPress by availing lots of attributes that easily restrict the content, tackle membership functionality, digital sales, and more. Ensure your users easily access your site’s content whenever they hold the membership program thereby. Manage any users’ payments for getting a membership and notify every detail through email and text. You don’t have to worry more about your site membership. Just simply manage the entire process by installing Memberpress.
Elementary Features –
- Categorized Membership – Let you set an extent of membership on price and then available the content, post, images, videos, and more for your users accordingly.
- Easy Configuration – Establish and manage the membership to provide a better user experience with customization flexibility without coding stress. Configure the entire functionality in just a few minutes.
- Design Your Page – Just ready your membership page and its accessibility as however you want to design. The easy-to-use interface lets you freely set your terms and conditions for pricing, digital access, content restriction, and others.
- Supports Existing Plugins – Works smoothly with other plugins that pre-exist for different purposes and streamline membership accessibility.
- Unlimited access rules can be created.
- An unlimited amount of digital products can be sold.
- Unlimited pricing pages can be offered.
- Payments can be accepted from PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe.
Total number of users – 200,000+
Price – Basic – $129/annually (1 Site), Plus – $249/annually (2 Site), Pro – $349/annually (5 Site)
Members – A prominent membership plugin for WordPress that sets the online distribution of products and subscriptions. Allow your users to enjoy a better experience while having access to the membership on your site. Although, you may enable the appropriate extent whereby your customers can access the available content of your site. Moreover, Members lets you establish roles and responsibilities that can be assigned to the customers when they hold the membership of your relevant WordPress site. Innovate your sites with paid customers to access your membership and make a profit. Enable the site owner, i.e. to overview the data related to the users, including login status, roles, and another extent that is pre-defined under the company policies.
Essential Features –
- Let you determine the role and capabilities of your users that can be accessed after getting membership of your site. Admins can modify such roles anytime according to the necessity of the business.
- Allow any user to access multiple roles without going through a lot of configuration.
- Efficiently manage the posted content and restrict them to whoever will access it or not by applying meaningful terms and conditions efficiently along with shortcodes.
- If necessary, keep your entire site a private one which means if someone wants to explore your site, they must have membership access.
- The plugin provides premium support.
- Unlimited members can be managed.
- Access can be granted or revoked automatically when members join or unsubscribe.
Price – Basic – $14/annually (1 Site), Platinum – $29/annually (Unlimited), Elite – $49/annually (Unlimited)
ARMember is a well-integrated and lightweight WordPress extension for managing the membership function of the website. With this, you can access all solutions for creating and streaming a membership website. Introduce various membership plans and let your visitors subscribe if they want access to the available content on the website. Monetize your website with such subscriptions and convert more visitors into members.
ARMember is a feature-enriched plugin that enhances user experience. Secure your content by granting access only to your subscribed members with any available subscription plans. Establish a secure and suitable payment gateway. This fantastic extension requires a few minutes to configure whether you are a beginner or a developer.
Core Features –
- Facilitates your members to access their subscription either with a one-time or recurring payment, whichever they prefer.
- Unique wizards are available to integrate membership management in one place. Registration, select membership plans, payments methods, and more.
- Control accessibility of available content on the posts, custom posts, categories, pages, or elsewhere on the website.
- Notify your members with email for a grace period, failed payment, membership expiration, and payment due.
- Provides customizable templates for designing the layout of directory listings and members’ profiles.
- Add intuitive signup or login forms for registering member and displaying it on the top menu.
Price – Premium – $59
Do you want to manage a successful online business easily? If yes, then MemberMouse is one of the best membership software solutions. The platform of this plugin is very flexible; hence it can be shaped for any kind of business, such as the sale of software as a service, digital products, subscription content, physical goods, and many more. It can be set up quickly and used efficiently. Revenue can be maximized using one-click upsells. This helps to add additional products to the members. Many features make this plugin outstand others. Some of them are:
- Many things such as customer details, upgrades, etc., can be displayed using smart tags an extensive shortcode library.
- The programs can be time-released, and delivery schedules can be set up for the content.
- Split testing prices are made easier by allowing to set up different price points for the same membership levels.
- Those who share their login with others their accounts are automatically locked.
- The member’s area is password protected.
- The currency can be set in which the customers have to pay.
- Members can gift bundles and memberships to other people.
- The member management is quite comprehensive, including access rights, order history, engagement statics, refund, cancel, and much more.
Price – Builder – $24.08/annually, Advanced – $65.58/annually, Premium – $165.17/annually
A simple and intuitive plugin, MagicMemebrs is a new generation membership site software solution that helps users build their membership site using existing WordPress content. With this plugin, any paid and free membership site can be created inside WordPress for business. The top-notch facility of this plugin is its content dripping abilities. The premium contents are also restricted using this plugin. The other features that this plugin provides are:
- The categories can be edited within WordPress, and access can be assigned to any membership level.
- Many payment gateway options are integrated with this plugin, such as AlertPay, PayPal, Payments Pro, etc.
- When the time for expiration approaches, automated email reminders are sent by this plugin.
- For restricting access files, the manager can be downloaded.
- The course delivery is sequential for content dripping.
- New content can be created using custom post types and protected using MagicMembers.
- For paid access to specific content, payments can be made per view.
Price – 1 Site – $97/OneTime, 3 Site – $197/OneTime, Unlimited Site – $207/OneTime
6. WooCommerce Memberships
An easy-to-use, site-membership solution, the WooCommerce Membership plugin helps bring the content, shop, and memberships together. An entire membership is created using this plugin which integrates seamlessly on the website. The contents can be restricted to the members, but they can also be dripped over time to schedule when members have access. Access can be sold to memberships, and memberships can be included with product purchases. Memberships can also be manually assigned, and member perks can also be included within the store. The features of this plugin are:
- Content access can be strategically granted.
- The store can be converted into a purchasing club.
- Better shipping offers are offered to members.
- Members can be rewarded with special discounts.
- Members can be automatically shown their perks.
- Members can even be imported or exported.
- Communication with members is very simplified.
Price – 1 Site – $199/annually
s2Member is an extensive WordPress extension that makes your site private and accesses the available content only after getting the membership. Sell your online content along with required terms and conditions through the assistance of this plugin so easily. Restrict the posts, tags, specific area, or even entire content and make it available to the one who has access to your site membership. Let your users subscribe to such membership plans by single and recurring payments. Integrated with Stripe, that allows your users experience more fast and more secure payment for membership without any hesitation or fear. s2Member Framework helps restrict access to posts, pages, capabilities, roles, or just anything on the WordPress website. This helps to protect the content on them.
Integrated Features –
- Intuitive UI – Integrated with a user-friendly interface that easily makes your customers navigate and access the membership plan shortly along with specific terms and conditions.
- Restrict Media – Disable the content on the website, including any posts, downloadable files, videos, audios, and anything else for the one who acquires your membership.
- Buy Now Buttons – Place the ‘Buy Now’ button wherever you feel necessary to keep on your site for users to access the restricted content immediately.
- Content Accessibility – Make sure your users subscribe with an established membership program and then available content according to their subscription.
- The email templates are customizable.
- The membership options page can be easily customized.
- It is integrated with affiliate programs.
- The login is protected from brute force.
- It provides unique IP restrictions.
- The audio and video streams are protected.
Total number of users – 20,000+
Price – Single Site Pro – $89/OneTime, Unlimited site Pro – $189/OneTime
8. Paid Member Subscriptions
Paid Member Subscription provides a better way to manage the membership of your WordPress site by applying lots of terms and conditions. A well-diversify WordPress Extension that lets you access your content for such users who have the membership plan. Although, administrate the entire membership with recurring and one-time payments as your customers want. Make flexible payments for membership accessibility that ease your users to have subscriptions whenever they require. Restrict the content available on your site with the configuration of shortcodes and place the Buy Now buttons to access such content shortly. Keep a record of every users’ payment and subscription details through integrated logs available thereon.
Key Features –
- Registration – Enroll your users to access the membership plan by filling out the form available at the front-end.
- Flexible Membership – Break your membership plan into distinct levels that anyone can easily get the plan according to their necessity.
- Login Portal – Let your users login right from the front-end once they submit the form and required payments. And so access the content according to their membership plan.
- User’s Account – Access the separate account for users wherever they can edit the profile and manage the subscription from a single place.
- Shortcodes almost power the plugin. So complex integrations are quick and easy. Recurring subscriptions are sold with lots of flexibility. The plugin is easily configurable and very extensible.
- It is integrated with PayPal Standard Button.
- It provides an option for open registrations.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – Hobbyist – $69/annually (1 Site), Pro – $149/annually (Unlimited Site)
Wishlist Member helps its users enhance the WordPress site’s membership functionality. Many templates are available with this plugin, which helps optimize the site’s signup pages. This plugin enables its users to deliver digital goods and training and build powerful membership portals. This plugin also elevates the value of the content as the membership portals built by it are very beautiful. The contents can be easily secured. Only the buyers can access the content that is assigned to them. Other features of this plugin are:
- Many perfect templates and elements are available.
- Signup pages, login forms, and membership lessons can be easily customized.
- Has an easy-to-use page builder.
- An unlimited amount of designs can be accessed.
- It can be integrated with many payment options such as Stripe, Paypal, ThriveCart, etc.
- Members can also be added to the site through external shopping cart systems.
Price – 1 Site – $149/annually, 5 Site – $299/annually, 20 Site – $399/annually
10. Yith Woocommerce Membership
To turn the WordPress site into a membership site, the YITH Membership plugin is an excellent option. Premium content can be restricted, and custom registration fields can be created. Users who want to focus on their business and put their efforts into mastering any plugin can use it as it is very flexible and easy to use. The registration process is out by this plugin on the site’s front end. Specific WordPress contents are also restricted to the registered site members by this plugin. The features which make this plugin even more helpful are:
- To customize the forms, there are many filter hooks and actions.
- New registrations can be held for admin approval.
- Post excerpt teaser content can be created automatically.
- The plugin also provides a sidebar login widget.
- This plugin can block pages, posts, and custom post types.
- Everything is included in the theme, such as user registration, login, and profile.
- Custom registrations and profile fields can be created.
Price – 1 Site – $149.99/annually, Regular license – $29/Lifetime
Note – Ultimate membership pro has many features, but I rarely recommend a product where you see dependency. You need to wait for the other author to give updates. What if the rest of the plugins partner stopped giving updates, whichever you are using. So I won’t recommend anyone to choose a highly blotted product.
11. aMember Professional
aMember Professional is a user-friendly and flexible membership software that helps users make their business very easy to manage. It can be easily integrated with the users’ blogs, CMS, or forums. Opt-in newsletters can be sent. Customer profiles can be ordered and managed. Subscription payments can be accepted. Delivering digital content also becomes a child’s play. The users can also run their affiliate programs. The other features which make this plugin so much special care:
- The users get access to valuable functions quickly through easy web-based administration.
- Contents such as site files, folders, blogs, scripts, forums, and many other things can be hidden.
- This plugin includes free installation for its users.
- CCBill, PayPal, Stripe, Authorize, and many other payment systems are integrated.
- Recurring commissions can be tracked precisely because of the subscription system integration.
- The plugin can be translated into several other languages.
- Customer requests and responses are organized through integrated help desks.
Price – 1 Site – $149.36/Lifetime
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best WordPress Membership Plugins To Create Membership site? Don’t get confused, my friend if you want free WordPress Membership Plugins, then you should choose s2member. But if you are looking for a premium, you should select Membermouse. But if you are looking for a cheaper and best option for a WordPress membership plugin, you should choose OptimizePress. Because OptimizePress has two options. First, you can collect leads to increase your email list. Then at the same price, you can get a membership site too. That means double benefit in one price. Even you can buy memberpress they are too worth buying.