8 Best WordPress Membership Plugins To Membership Site 2019
Are you looking for premium or free Best WordPress Membership Plugins To create Membership sites . Getting the right plugin for your blog is really hard . Using plugins you can easily integrate into woocommerce to increase your sale by creating paid membership subscription .
You can use these plugins to create a source of earning by selling online courses or by creating a list members who are always ready to buy content .
What are the feature your WordPress Membership Plugins should have ?
- Payment mode integration like paypal or strip
- Email integration with famous email service provider . like aweber , benchmarkemail , constant-contact , convertkit or getresponse .
- Coupon creation
- Multi level membership
- Forum support
- Role management
- Analytics Etc etc
What are the things require to start a membership site .
- Hosting – we recommend kinsta google cloud based hosting or Fastcomet
- Domain name – Namecheap will be best place to buy domain and hosting from same partner . I always recommend namecheap
- Theme – We recommend divi . With divi you can build any kind of design
- Email collection optin form
- And fake sale pop ups
- Countdown plugin to say you will lose this deal . So buy it now
Now lets the list of Best WordPress Membership Plugins To create Membership sites are as follows:
- WooCommerce Memberships
- Ultimate Membership Pro
Do you want to easily manage a successful online business? If yes, then MemberMouse is one the best membership software solution for you. The platform of this plugin is very flexible hence it can be shaped for any kind of business such as sale of software as a service, digital products, subscription content, physical goods and many more. It can be set up quickly and used easily. Revenue can be maximized using one-click upsells. This helps to add additional products to the members. There are many features which make this plugin outstand others. Some of them are:
- Many things such as customer details, upgrades etc can be displayed using sSmartTags which is an extensive shortcode library.
- The programs can be time released and delivery schedules can be set up for the content.
- Split testing prices is made easier by by allowing to set up different price points for the same membership levels.
- Those who share their login with others, their accounts are automatically locked.
- The member’s area is password protected.
- The currency can be set in which the customers have to pay.
- Bundles and memberships can be gifted by members to other people.
- The member management is quiet comprehensive which includes access rights, order history, engagement statics, refund, cancel and much more.
Pricing – Starter – $19.95/mo for 1000 members, Advanced- $99 / mo for 50,000 members, Premium- $299 / mo for 100,000 members
A simple and intuitive plugin, MagicMemebrs is a new generation membership site software solution which helps its user to build their membership site using existing WordPress content. With this plugin any kind of paid and free membership site can be built inside the WordPress for business. The top notch facility of this plugin is its content dripping abilities. The premium contents are also restricted using this plugin. The other features which this plugin provides are:
- The categories can be edited within the WordPress and access can be assigned to any membership levels.
- Many payment gateway options are integrated with this plugin such as AlertPay, PayPal, Payments Pro, etc.
- When the time for expiration approaches, automated email reminders are sent by this plugin.
- For restricting access files, manager can be downloaded.
- The course delivery is sequential for content dripping.
- New content can be created using custom post types and protected using MagicMembers.
- For paid access to specific content, payments can be made for per view.
Pricing – Single Site – $97, 3 Site Payment – $197, Unlimited Site – $207 – All plans are One time PaymentPremium
MemberPress is an “All-in-one” membership plugin for WordPress Astounding WordPress membership sites can be created using this plugin and credit cards can be accepted securely. The plugin is very powerful and easy to use. With this plugin, the visitors will be instantly charged for access to the content. Membership subscriptions can be confidently created, manged and tracked using this plugin. Access to all the content on the WordPress site such as posts, pages,etc can be restricted once this plugin is installed. The features which this plugin offers are:
- Unlimited access rules can be created.
- An unlimited amount of digital products can be sold.
- Unlimited pricing pages can be offered.
- Payments can be accepted from PayPal Express checkout and Stripe.
- The plugin provides premium support.
- Unlimited members can be managed.
- Access can be granted or revoked automatically when members join or unsubscribe.
Pricing – Basic Plan – $129/yr, Plus Plan – $249/yr , Pro Plan – $349/yr
OptimizePress memberships helps its users to enhance the membership functionality of the WordPress site. There are many templates available with this plugin which helps to optimize the site’s sign up pages. This plugin enables is users to deliver digital goods and training and build powerful membership portals. This plugin also elevates the value of the content as the membership portals built by it are very beautiful. The contents can be easily secured. Only the buyers can access the content that are assigned to them. Other features of this plugin are:
- Many perfect templates and elements are available.
- Sign up pages, login forms and membership lessons can be easily customized.
- Has an easy to use page builder.
- Unlimited amount of designs can be accessed.
- Integrated with many payment options such as Stripe, Paypal, ThriveCart, etc.
- Members can also be added to the site through external shopping cart systems.
Pricing – Core Plan – $97, Publisher Plan – $197, Pro Plan – $297 (best WordPress lead generation plugins ) – All plans are One time Payment
5. aMember Professional
aMember Professional is a user friendly and flexible membership software which helps the users by making their business very easy to manage. It can be easily integrated with the users’ blog,CMS or forums. Opt-in news letters can be sent. Customer profiles can be ordered and managed. Subscription payments can be accepted. Delivering digital content also becomes a child’s play. The users can also run their own affiliate programs. The other features which make this plugin so much special are:
- The users gets access to useful functions quickly through easy web-based administration.
- Contents such as site files, folders, blogs, scripts, forums and many other things can be hidden.
- This plugin includes free installation for its users.
- CCBill, PayPal, Stripe, Authorize and many other payment systems are integrated with it.
- Recurring commissions can be tracked precisely because of the subscription system integration.
- The plugin can be translated into several other languages.
- Customer requests and responses are organized through integrated help desks.
Pricing – $179.95 for lifetime license
A powerful membership plugin for WordPress, s2Member Framework helps to restrict access to posts, pages, capabilities, roles, or just anything on the WordPress website. This helps to protect the content on them. The plugin is almost powered by shortcodes. So complex integrations are quick and easy. recurring subscritions are sold with lots of flexibility. The plugin is easily configurable and very extensible. The features which add to attraction of this plugin are:
- It is integrated with PayPal Standard Button.
- It provides an option of open registrations.
- The login is protected from brute-force.
- It provides unique IP restrictions.
- The audio and video streams are protected.
- The email templates are customizable.
- The membership options page can be easily customized.
- It is integrated with affiliate programs.
Total number of user – 30,000+
Pricing – Pro Version Single Site License – $89 USD, Pro Version Unlimited Site License – $189 USD – Both plans are one time payment
7. WooCommerce Memberships
An easy to use, site-membership solution, WooCommerce Membership plugin helps to bring the content, shop and memberships together. An entire membership is created using this plugin which integrates seamlessly on the website. The contents can be restricted to the members but they can also be dripped over time to schedule when members have access. Access can be sold to memberships and memberships can be included with product purchases. Memberships can also be manually assigned and member perks can also be included within the store.The features of this plugin are:
- Content access can be strategically granted.
- The store can be converted into a purchasing club.
- Better shipping offers are offered to members.
- Members can be rewarded with special discounts.
- Members can be automatically shown their perks.
- Members can even be imported or exported.
- Communication with members is very simplified.
Pricing – Single Site – $149, 5 Sites – $199, 25 Sites – $249
8. Ultimate Membership Pro
To turn the WordPress site into a membership site, Ultimate Membership Pro plugin is a very good option. Premium content can be restricted and custom registration fields can be created. Users who want to focus on their business and put their efforts in mastering any plugin can use this plugin as it is very flexible and easy to use. The registration process is out by this plugin on the front end of the site. Certain WordPress contents are also restricted to the registered site members by this plugin. The features which makes this plugin even more helpful are:
- To customize the forms, there are many filter hooks and actions.
- New registrations can be held for admin approval.
- Post excerpt teaser content can be created automatically.
- The plugin also provides a sidebar login widget.
- This plugin can be used to block pages,posts and custom post types.
- Everything is included int the theme such as user registration, login and profile.
- Custom registrations and profile fields can be created.
Total number of user – 17,000+
Pricing – Regular License – $49, Extended License – $399 – One time charge
Note – Ultimate membership pro has so many feature but i rarely recommend a product where you see dependency . You need wait for the other author to give updates . What if rest of the plugins partner stopped giving updates which ever you are using . So i won’t recommend anyone to choose highly blotted product .
Conclusion – Still confused which is Best WordPress Membership Plugins To create Membership site ? Don’t get confused my friend if you want free WordPress Membership Plugins then you should choose s2member . But if you are looking for premium then you should choose membermouse . But if you are looking for cheaper and best option for WordPress membership plugin then you should choose optimizepress . Because optimizepress has 2 option . First you can collect leads to increase your email list . Then in same price you can get membership site too . That means double benefit in one price . Even you can buy memberpress they are too worth buying .