12 Best WordPress Donation Plugins 2022 For Fundraising Platform
Are You looking for Premium or free Best WordPress Donation Plugins? There are many plugins in the WordPress market which allow you to integrate accept online donations with your WordPress website.
Using these Fundraising plugins you can easily create a customs donations form. And even you can accept charity payment via PayPal or offline mode with some instruction. Some of the plugins are so advanced that they have so many kinds of payment modes like stripe gateway, PayPal PayuMoney, and authorize.net, etc. There is a charity management system that will make your work easy and you can export those data in CSV files. You can even accept Charity, Relief, and Support from free eCommerce products on the woocommerce site and accept a donation for it. You can also use some of these plugins as recurring donation plugin
There are several reasons one can go for donation. Many bloggers and developers work on donations. Also, non-profit organizations and political campaigns work on donations.WordPress is one of the best platforms to accept donations or charities. It is free and scalable, highly customizable, has a huge customer base, and has multiple themes.
And searching for charity plugins one by one is really different. So we have decided to write the list of top donations plugins for WordPress their list are as follows:
- WP Crowdfunding
- WP PayPal Donation
- Donation For WooCommerce
- YITH DONATIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
- WP Fundraising Donation
- Cryptocurrency Donation Box
- Seamless Donations
- PayPal Donations
GiveWP is the best WP plugin for fundraising and finding donors effortlessly. Although keep an appropriate record for distinct donation and its source as well. Let you manage donors, create donation forms, and real-time reporting of the entire functionality. Such a feature-packed extension enables the management of donors where you receive the donation and keep its history record for a long time as well. GiveWP efficiently owns the pre-existing theme and lets you customize the donation forms. A bunch of templates is available to create a donation form that matches the standard of your website.
Essential Features –
- Know how your donation functionality is going on.
- Analyze the consequences of what you experience after having this extension.
- Export the database whenever require i.e. just one click away.
- An amazing reporting tool that contains a filter to be visible. Such filter alternatives include form, payment process, and date.
- Starting from $15/month you can opt for the add-ons to avail yourself of the benefits for recurring deposits, Tributes, free recovery, manual donations, and multiple payment gateways.
- GiveWp keeps a tab on donation statistics, manages donors, reports and can be easily be integrated with any payment gateway.
Total number of users – 100,000+
Pricing – Pro- $374/ year for 5 sites, Plus- $270/ year for 1 site, Basic- $187/ year for 1 site
2. WP Crowdfunding
WP Crowdfunding is a robust extension for managing donations with perfect reporting and campaigns. Enable you to generate more and more funds as donations within a few minutes of configuration. No matter whether you have one or a thousand donors on your website. Hereby, you may conveniently manage their database into a comprehensive dashboard. Keep an analytical report and manage the entire history of donations. Run smoothly with shortcodes that enhance the functionality of donation management. You have to place any particular shortcode wherever you feel necessary.
Core Features –
- Native Wallet – Enable project owner to keep an eye on raised funds and manage its transactions whenever necessary.
- Payment Method – Efficient payment process while connecting it with any gateway like stripe, PayPal, cards, skrill, and many more.
- Intuitive Frontend – An user-friendly interface that allows registration through frontend form submission.
- Manage Funds – Manage the donation and note the detail of the donor in a particular profile. Let you distribute your funds directly to admins.
- Native wallet system to keep track of the records, calculate and distribute the funds, unlimited rewards, Google reCAPTCHA, Email notifications, Analytical reports, Social share, Stripe Connect are available with the paid version
- These features include the option to build customized forms for which various themes are available, watch over your performance activity with details and information about your donors.
Total number of users – 4,000+
Pricing – Individuals- $149 / Year for 1 site, Freelancers- $199 / Year for 5 sites, Agencies- $299 / Year for unlimited sites
3. WP PayPal Donation
Accept Donations With PayPal enables the collection of donations widely from anywhere so easily. This plugin is better for a fundraiser for Non-Profit Organizations. Allow your donors to pay conveniently with any payment method like credit card and PayPal. Accept Donations with PayPal is a robust extension for managing donations but yet simple to configure in just a few clicks. Provide a button for PayPal Donation that you may place anywhere on the website where you feel necessary. Allow your donors to donate funds by just pressing the PayPal Donation button.
Elementary Features –
- Let you see and manage donations right from the admin panel of WordPress.
- Insert button for accepting donations without going through a lengthy form submission.
- Availability of shortcodes and widgets that let you place the donation page or button and enhance its appearance as well.
- Accepts recurring and non-recurring donations whichever is a good one for your donors.
- PayPal donation just requires the donors to have a PayPal account or have a credit card which is a very common sight nowadays.
- The simplest of all other similar plugins, You can install the plugin and soon start getting donations from worldwide customers.
- Paypal uses 19 languages and supports 24 different currencies showing its diversity.
- Paypal Donation has both free and premium versions. You can view the donations made easily through the free version.
Total number of users – 30,000+
Pricing – personal – $39/year (1 site support), Professional – $119.00/year (unlimited websites)
4. Donorbox – Free Recurring Donation Form
Donorbox is a WordPress donation management plugin that helps you raise funds. Unlike other donation plugins for WordPress, it offers a fast feature-filled solution so that anyone can raise funds in a secure and easy way. You can easily customize your donation forms to make them more personalized to attract and retain donors.
Donor Box is a nicely integrated and lightweight plugin that lets you manage donations as well as donors effortlessly. Hereby you get access to fundraising in a frictionless configuration. Customize the donation form to make it more presentable in front of your donors. Accept donations widely from any source and track its history in an intuitive dashboard. Enable your users to accept donations from various payment gateway.
Core Features –
- Let you embed Donor Box securely on WordPress to enhance donation management.
- Create donation forms and customize the same by copying and pasting the essential codes.
- Manage donation by configuring the recurring donation and one-time donation separately.
- Allow your donors to donate for one-time or continue with recurring donation plans. In case of recurring donations ensure the time interval and amount.
- Register your donors with a little processing fee if necessary and collect information i.e. relevant to complete their profile.
- Donorbox provides advanced-level security and employs Stripe’s Radar fraud detection system to protect your campaign against any threat.
Total number of users – 8,000+
Pricing – Donations raised -$500 then Donorbox fees- $7.5, Donations raised-$1000 then Donorbox fees- $15, Donations raised-$5000 then Donorbox fees- $75
5. Donation For WooCommerce
Donation For WooCommerce – An intuitively WordPress Extension to administer the fundraising activities. Generate a variety of campaigns and successfully distribute the same to get more donors on the website. Moreover, enhance the mode of accepting donations by availing recurring payments for collecting donations and manage it very well. This extension provides you with essential tools to manage donations and donors at the same time. Create while customizing the donation form according to the firm. Ensure your audience that your website accepts donations either in predefined value or custom value. In pre-defined value, the donors must donate a fixed amount that is mentioned earlier in the form. And, custom value allows your donors to pay any amount whichever they wish to donate.
Why Donation For WooCommerce is the best plugin?
- Let you accept donations for one-time or recurring payouts.
- Enable donors to donate by rounding up the final amount.
- Availing donation widgets to make it convenient and less time-taking.
- Appear the donation option on any page of the WooCommerce site such as product page, checkout page, carts.
- Process Simplified! Alternately, a donation field is added to the shopping cart where the customers pay a little extra than the value of their product that goes for charity.
- It is a smart plugin that allows them to add “donation” to their shopping cart as a regular product and then pay for it.
- WooCommerce Donation Plugin gives you the dual advantage of setting up an online store and converting a part of it to charity.
- Configuring options like Amount Type, Predefined Value, Custom Value, Min and Max Amount Limits, and many others are easy and straightforward
Pricing – plan – $99.00/year
6. YITH DONATIONS FOR WOOCOMMERCE
YITH Donations For WooCommerce is the best plugin for raising funds to streamline the functionality of any non-profit organization or program. Ask the audience to donate the amount as funding that organization. Place the donation widgets anywhere on the site. Offer products i.e. absolutely free of cost and automatically create donations from users on your blog or site. Manage donations directly from your WooCommerce store by configuring the parameter for donation. Assure your customer the minimum and maximum range of accepting donations. YITH WooCommerce Donations created a plugin to turn a simple e-commerce store into a donation tool.
Integrated Features –
- Display donation on the separate cart page and try to collect a donation by positioning it so strategically.
- Make donation mandatory for buying a product and place the comprehensive form on every product page.
- Let your donors select a payment method to pay the donation amount.
- Send a well-suited email to encourage your customers to donate.
- Collect fixed and custom amounts donations.
- Display the received donation amount in a sidebar along with the donor’s profile.
- YITH WooCommerce Donations created a plugin to turn a simple e-commerce store into a donation tool.
- Since the increase in the process of online payment as a result of the rise in window shopping, the probability of donations has expanded.
Total number of users -- 3,597
Pricing – Single site -$ 79.99/yr, 6 sites -$ 239.99/ yr
7. WP Fundraising Donation
Do you want to create a Single donation site and a crowdfunding website? WP Fundraising Donation is a WordPress donation plugin that helps you create a single donation site and a crowdfunding website. The plugin provides you with various options to receive funds such as Stripe Payment Gateway and PayPal without using any third-party plugin. The plugin is also compatible with WooCommerce so you can accept payments from WooCommerce. The plugin also allows you to create your campaign from the frontend dashboard. It is user-friendly and can be managed conveniently by anyone.
Considering the difficulty in getting donations from customers in a generous or considerate way, WP Fundraising Donation for WooCommerce has made the process quite user-friendly. You just need to link the donation button to the product. This plugin is aimed at those just starting their online sales and the experts of digital marketing, you know, strategizing the influence for the sale. You can set the max and min amount for donation, encourage the customers to donate, change the text and style of the plugin, choose various payment methods, show the pre-set amount and the overall amount of donations to the customers through WPMET Donations.
Total number of users – 1,000+
8. Cryptocurrency Donation Box
Another great way to collect funds for a cause, NGOs, nonprofits is through Cryptocurrency Donation Box Plugin for WooCommerce. WordPress Crypto Plugin helps you accept more than 30 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more) donations on your site. Using the plugin you can convert your coin payments into QR codes and it is simple and easy to manage. It is mobile-friendly and allows you to add shortcodes anywhere.
The Pro version of the plugin displays the current price, changes, real-time updates, price ticker, market cap, and volume of crypto coins. You can use the simple crypto widget shortcodes to create and add a real-time crypto price list to your site. . Accepting recurring deposits, accepting donation amounts in decimal value, the option to round-up the final amount and donate the difference, and a donation widget are some of the functions of this plugin that increases its Beauty. Independent of its costless attribute, it consists of all the advanced features. Also, you can provide them with receipts with just a click.
Total number of users – 3000+
Pricing – Regular License -$24, Extended License -$199
Charitable is a free & feature-packed donation plugin with advanced support from videos, user avatars, and geolocation. The premium membership plan starts from $99/ year and can shoot up to $249/year but it is worth considering the perks on newsletter integration, gift aids, and premium payment gateways. The uniqueness is defined by anonymous donation support, recurring donation deposits, and auto crowdfunding payments.
The only one donation plugin WordPress that never charges a transaction fee from the customers. You can create donation forms not constrained by the reason or purpose for donation quite easily within minutes. You can create an unlimited number of these, set goals for those and even choose to create time-sensitive campaigns as you need.
Customization of forms is also available where you can put suggestions for the amount to be donated. Options to put recurring donations are also available to avoid further add-ons. Payments can easily be received through PayPal or also offer the customers to pay through offline mode.
Total number of users – 10,000+
10. Seamless Donations
Seamless is a user-friendly free WP donation plugin. It has been globalized and supports all currencies and languages. The plugin features to send a “Thank You” message to the donors and builds up a recurring deposit gateway to avoid the need for any add-ons. It has standard post types for donors & funds. Also, the Donorbox plugin for WordPress helps you easily embed your donation forms directly into your website or show them as a popup form. This plugin also offers you multiple payments currencies and languages options.
Seamless Donations is the 5 minutes way to get donations to start after installing the plugin. This plugin comes with features in the free version that other plugins only make available in the premium version. This plugin works with any theme of WordPress. You can put down the button on any corner of your website and customers can click on it to pay you. Again, But if you are looking for recurring deposits you can very well choose the premium versions to get going.
Total number of users-- 9,000+
Crowdfundly offers a donation management and reporting system for free. It can gel completely with any of your themes and is hence self-sufficient. It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) based WordPress plugin that allows you to create fundraising campaigns and accept funds for various purposes such as political campaigns, non-profitable organizations, charitable causes, educational institutions, and more. It comes with WooCommerce and Elementor support. Crowdfundly”s seamless integration with Elementor and Essential Addons helps you create campaigns without using any codes.
The plugin provides a faster and secure online payment gateway to secure the payments. It also comes with beautiful pre-designed themes to make your campaign more interactive. There’s also an option to link various social networking sites with your campaigns to gain the trust of the donors. This WooCommerce based crowdfunding plugin is user-oriented and quite suitable to manage. It has both the basic and advanced features but in two different versions: free and paid. Updating the profile information, changing the password, and following your own project list are some features of the free version of Crowdfunding.
Feature of Crowdfundly Plugin are :
- Dedicated user registration feature
- Frontend project submission form
- Project start & end date options
- Campaign end method
- Setting a featured image and video
- Minimum & maximum price options
- Define a recommended price
- Declare a funding goal
- Rewards with due dates
Total number of users – 1000+
Pricing – Lite- $9.9/month, Plus- $24.9/month, Professional- $49.9/month
12. PayPal Donations
PayPal is one of the most powerful and non-messy donation plugins for WordPress. It is an experienced player in the game of correct collection of money or payments. PayPal is meant for both beginners and Pros as it adds donation shortcode and sidebar widget to the WordPress page. It also offers a built-in donation button.
This plugin draws its uniqueness in creating 3 different types of widgets – Standard donation, Fixed + Additional donation, and Per item + Additional donation. You can adjust the CP donation settings page to create a personalized widget with the help of shortcodes. Easy Isn’t it!
Active installations – 50,000+