8 Best Plugins To Manage Multiple WordPress Sites From One Dashboard 2020
Are you Looking for Tools or Plugins to manage Multiple WordPress sites From one dashboard ? WordPress Website Management will be really difficult when you have large number website . It consume alot of Time, money and Resources .
The main Problem you face when you have large number of website are themes & Plugins Update , maintenance & security , Analytics , User management , Comment moderation and backup or cloning . Mostly you will get fedup with login and logout process of different website . And your complete day will be wasted .
It will be much more helpful and easy when you want to edit post, update post from one one central location of the multiple admin panels .
There are many Free tool in the WordPress respiratory which allow single interface to Manage Unlimited WordPress sites.
So lets have the list of Top Tools we can use help you to Manage multiple WordPress sites are as follows
1. MainWP Dashboard
MainWP Dashboard is a comprehensive WordPress site manager plugin that is fully open sourced and self hosted . You get the best of features irrespective of it being free of cost. The plugin can take care of all the daily maintenance tasks hence saving lot of your time that can be utilized for business growth and better conversions.
A complete solution for those having multiple sites, marketers, affiliates, developers and WP Shops.
- Even if the WP site is on a different separate host or server, you can monitor and manage these individual sites.
- Extensions for MainWP Dashboard plugins are available to facilitate marketing, backups, SEO , maintenance and security.
- MainWP Dashboard plugin (installed on the main site ) controls other sites where MainWP Child Plugin is installed.
- Easy review of sites and plugins that needs updation across all sites
- The latest versions of WP gets auto updated by one click
- All your sites can be accessed through one click navigation
Total number of user -- 10,000+Free Premium
2. InfiniteWP Client
InfiniteWP Client enables you to control multiple sites from your server. The plugin is an open source software and has extensive documentation and easy installation features. The plugin helps in site and group management. you can monitor, control and customize multiple websites from a single and fully functional dashboard.
- One master login and single click updates
- Bulk management of plugins and themes -- Multiple plugins can be activated or deactivated on multiple websites concurrently
- Backups and restoration features for the entire site and database
- Self Hosted, hence all control in your hands through your server
- Admin Panel access in a single click
Total number of user -- 300,000+Free Premium
3. ManageWP Worker
ManageWP Worker offers a smart way to manage your websites. You can automate your work, save your time and utilize that time to boost your business. ManageWP Worker provides you with a single dashboard which allows you to manage multiple websites simultaneously. The tool is fast, offers unparalleled security and comes at no cost for any number of websites.
- Easy compilation of data from multiple websites at a single dashboard and hence no hassle of logging into each of the websites
- Easy site management with content updation, clean spam, security check run, database overhead for all sites in a single click
- A reliable Cloud backup that is scheduled on monthly basis with off-site storage, single click restoration, management of files & folders etc.
- Updation of theme and plugins that can be scheduled at light traffic timings.
- Updation gets rolled back automatically if something is not right
Total number of user -- 1million+Free Premium
4. iThemes Sync
iThemes Sync is your reliable WordPress site manager assistant crafted with awesome features . The tool offers you with a central controlling dashboard to manage, monitor and customize multiple websites from a single server. No need to login to multiple websites. The plugin offers yo more than 20 ways to save your valuable time. iThemes Sync help us to host multiple WordPress sites on one centralized dashboard which is created by ithemes only .
- Integrates the WP tools such as iThemes Security and BackupBuddy for security and backup of the website database.
- No need to waste time remembering multiple usernames and passwords for multiple sites. A single dashboard does it all.
- Admin Tasks can be controlled remotely such as comments management, user registration, running updates, theme & plugin installation.
- Bulk installation of themes and plugins
- Switching between user accounts is also possible with iThemes Sync
Total number of user -- 70,000+Free Premium
With more than 5 million users worldwide, Jetpack ranks amongst the best WordPress package. The robust module interface of the plugin helps you control, customize and manage single as well as multiple websites simultaneously. Jetpack Manage, the multiple site management tool delivers the power to handle the aspects of content, statistics and security of multiple sites at a single go.
A single dashboard helps you view and control the content, theme settings, data, and statistics on various websites. In short you have all the elements in your hand that can help your website to establish and expand right from the design to marketing features and all this for free and with absolute security.
- Management of content and posts of various sites through a single dashboard
- Detailed analysis and monitoring of site statistics and website services
- Free plugin with rich functionalities
- Content Management and Security from a solo platform
- Both Manual and Auto updation facility for websites and incorporated plugins.
Total number of user -- 5,000,000+Free Premium
iControlWP is a one stop solution for all your multi-site security and management related issues. A centralized panel empowers you to manage multiple site simultaneously. Bulk Management and Security Settings can be done from a single dashboard. Website performance and content updation can be well managed through the integrated Cloudflare Protection and Google Analytics. These tools can further help to manage and clean the data on all the websites attached.
- Through a single dashboard you can handle Bulk updation, management of settings, content development and automatic updates
- Cloudflare and Google analytics integration
- A centralized dashboard to monitor security settings
- Collection of data and visitor statistics from multiple websites
- Inbuilt feature plugins to track website uptime and backups
Total number of user -- 2000+Free Premium
7. WP Remote
WP Remote is a user-friendly and free tool for management of multiple website through a single dashboard. You can add a single websites when you sign up with the plugin. Subsequently you can go on adding more and more sites for management.
WP Remote is apt for small business operations and even for personal blog/blogs.
- Free monitoring for multiple websites
- Single click updation of core WP site, plugin and themes
- Integration of WP remote functionalities into current processes
- Unlimited website addition for management and security purposes
Total number of user -- 30,000+Free Premium
8. CMS Commander
CMS Commander offers one of the best and powerful management services. The plugin is based on the fact that “Time is Money” and hence auto completes the repetitive tasks and considerably shortening the entire process. You can completely focus on business expansion because the tool takes care of the management of single or multiple websites. Thus, a business oriented plugin.
- In-built content editor enables bulk posting so that you can create posts and pages on many blogs at a time.
- WP options from popular plugins can be copied to any of the sites with the Copy Blog Settings feature
- Complete article management -- scheduling the time and day they will be published and publishing different variations of articles on each of the site with the Article Spinning Software.
- One of the best options for those who publish various personal blogs on multiple sites.
Total number of user -- 10,000+Free
Comparison Between Mainwp VS InfiniteWP VS ManageWP VS iThemes Sync which will help you to Manage Multiple WordPress Sites from a single dashboard are as follow
- Self Hosted
- 1 Click Update
- Backup & Restore
- Bulk Posting
- Content Management
- Uptime Monitoring
- Abandonded Plugins & Themes Alert
- Publish posts, pages & links
- Manage Users
- Broken Link Checker
- Clone / Migrate
- Google Analytics
- Multisite Support
- Developer Friendly
- Open Source
- White Label Branding
- Code Snippets
- Money Back Guarantee
- User Confirmation (Not yet Confirmed By Team)
- (Sucuri +Vulnerability Checker) (WordFence +Ithemes)*
- 30days - 100% Refund
- Free, Pay for certain extensions
- 30days - 100% Refund
- 10 site - $84.50/Year 25 Site - $195/Year
- Only Limited to checking(Free+Premium)
- Sucuri(Free+Premium) + 2FA
- Yes*(1$/month per website)
- 30days - 100% Refund
- Free , Pay For Addons
- 14days - 100% Refund
- 10 sites - $147/yr, 20 sites - $ 247/yr, 50 sites - $ 347/yr
Note -- * Point to Premium Functionality
Conclusion -- As per our Recommendation iThemes Sync and Mainwp is really worth for Free Multiple Site management tool . But when you are looking For Premium tool Then Selection Becomes more difficult for me also . So for Buying Premium tool look at the pricing will be feasible for your pocket ? As per i know iThemes Sync will be cheaper than others with many facilities . Even For Premium I think so Mainwp will also be worth because you will to pay only for Extra addons if you will use and its 110% open source .
Do lets us know how You find our review and comparison version . And which one you are using for your website management .