8 Best Plugins To Manage Multiple WordPress Sites From One Dashboard 2023
Are you Looking for Tools or Plugins to manage Multiple WordPress sites From one dashboard? WordPress Website Management will be complicated when you have many websites, and it consumes a lot of Time, Money, and Resources.
The main problem you face when you have many websites are themes & Plugins Update, maintenance & security, Analytics, User management, Comment moderation, and backup or cloning. Mostly you will get fed up with the login and logout process of different websites. And your whole day will be wasted.
It will be much more helpful and easy to edit posts update posts from one central location of the multiple admin panels.
There are many Free tools in the WordPress respiratory which allow a single interface to Manage Unlimited WordPress sites.
You may also be interested in Membership Plugins, Multipurpose themes, and Fomo Plugins.
So let us have the list of Top Tools we can use help you to manage multiple WordPress sites are as follows
- InfiniteWP Client
- MainWP Dashboard
- Blogvault WordPress management
- iThemes Sync
- ManageWP Worker
- CMS Commander
1. InfiniteWP Client
InfiniteWP is a seamlessly integrated plugin that manages multi-site from one admin panel. The plugin is open-source software and has extensive documentation and accessible installation features. Allow your user’s specific tools to keep an eye on every site without visiting separately. Make your workflow so smooth by performing bulk operations from a single panel. Provides easy-to-access features that enhance the visibility of various sites. Prepare back-ups for off-site automatically that relax you when your Website faces any troublesome situation. Whether you are a freelancer, developer, or even Agency, InfiniteWP is the best solution that lets you complete your task more effectively. Automatically clear the unnecessary files to carry out hassle-free functionality on your websites.
Core Features –
- Self-hosted that lets you administrate from your server.
- Update plugins, themes, and WordPress of all websites right from an admin panel of WordPress in just one click.
- Provides all-time websites maintenance and robust security of an available database.
- Enable installation of numerous themes and extensions available on multiple sites.
- Manage plugins and themes of various sites. Either activate those plugins and themes or deactivate the same whenever necessary.
- Get access to every related WP admin panel in just one click.
- Create backup promptly and restore the database or entire Website effortlessly.
- Backups and restoration features for the entire site and database
- Self Hosted, hence all control in your hands through your server
Total number of users – 300,000+
Price – Starter-$147/annually (10 Site), Developer-$247/annually (20 Site), Freelancer-$347/annually (50 Site), Agency-$447/annually (Unlimited), Enterprise-$647/annually (Unlimited)
2. MainWP Dashboard
MainWP Dashboard is a feature-packed extension for managing multiple websites on the WordPress dashboard. MainWP Dashboard is a comprehensive WordPress site manager plugin that is fully open-sourced and self-hosted. You get the best of features irrespective of it being free of cost. Although, once you have this highly integrated WP extension, you won’t be worried about the management of various websites. You can automate the updating functionality that takes care of themes and plugins available widely on WordPress. Such a self-hosted plugin comes at no cost but avails descriptive assistance of managing unlimited WordPress websites. Let you connect and administrate the functionality of such websites from your server no matter what server they run. A real-time maintenance system is available for every Website that eliminates unnecessary stuff. MainWP is best suited for anyone with multiple WordPress Sites, including consultants, developers, and marketers.
Elementary Features –
- Update Alerts – Keep telling you about available updates of themes and plugins to eliminate the risk of compatibility issues.
- Self-hosted – Anything related to your sites will be private to you. Works entirely on your server and won’t fetch any sensitive data like passwords, sites, actions, etc.
- Content Management – Let you write and publish content hassle-free for any website from the main WP dashboard.
- One-click Access – Enable you to connect numerous websites while logging in securely. Just click on a button that takes you to the site directly wherever you want.
- Even if the WP site is on a different separate host or server, you can monitor and manage these individual sites.
- Extensions for MainWP Dashboard plugins are available to facilitate marketing, backups, SEO, maintenance, and security.
- MainWP Dashboard plugin (installed on the leading site ) controls other sites where MainWP Child Plugin is installed.
Total number of users –10,000+
Price – Popular-$19.99/Monthly (Unlimited), Lifetime Package-$399/One Time (Lifetime)
3. Blogvault WordPress management
BlogVault is a reliable and GDPR-ready extension that tackles the functionality of multiple sites that you own on WordPress. Blogvault is a user-friendly and accessible tool for managing multiple websites through a single dashboard. You can add a single website when you sign up with the plugin. Subsequently, you can go on adding more and more sites for management. No stress to update your multiple sites mainly. If you are a developer or your business is concerned with various websites, BlogVault is the best alternative. You only need to connect the child sites with Blogvault, and it automatically merges the functionality to tackle every site. Notify you to update themes and extensions if any new version exists. Suggest efficient tools to report you about the ongoing activities on an intuitive dashboard. It contains many outstanding features like access on one click, automatic updates, managing content, and many more.
Essential Features –
- Provides off-site backup, i.e., reliable, and lets you restore whenever required.
- One-click integration that easy-to-access whatever you desire, like admins’ reports, updating themes and extensions, clearing malware resources, etc.
- Free monitoring for multiple websites
- Blogvault is apt for small business operations and even for personal blogs/blogs.
- Real-time email alerts for an update of plugins and themes on connected websites thereon.
- Analyze and display reports to admins about the performance of multiple websites.
- Ensure privacy protection by availing of captcha verification before login.
- Single click updation of core WP site, plugin, and themes
- Integration of Blogvault functionalities into current processes
- Unlimited website addition for management and security purposes
Price – Personal-$249/annually (1 Site), Small Business-$549/annually (5 Site), Developer-$1499/annually (20 Site), Agency-$2999/annually (50 Site)
4. iThemes Sync
iThemes Sync is an intuitive and lightweight WP extension that lets you manage multiple sites from a single dashboard. Once you install this essential WordPress Plugin to your system, you don’t need to log in to your multiple sites. Connect your unlimited websites available on WordPress to iThemes Sync for an effective workforce. You get a one-stop solution for maintaining the functionality of various sites within just a few minutes. Save time and utilize it for other strategies by remotely accessing the activity of admins. Customize the appearance of the dashboard and control the visibility to the user available on WebsWebsite. Let you install themes and plugins for any website. Moreover, alert you for updates, if any.
Integrated Features –
- Let you share your dashboard provided by iThemes Sync with any teammate. Let them access to assist your workload in maintaining the task of websites.
- Allow to show or hide the dashboard from the eyes of clients. Select on the Website you want to either show or hide the dashboard.
- Prepare an intuitive maintenance report and send it to your clients via email in HTML. Let them know that you are working continuously to better their site’s functionality.
- Keep appropriate notation of your all-available sites and tag such sites into it to remember them effortlessly.
- Admin Tasks can be controlled remotely, such as comments management, user registration, running updates, theme & plugin installation.
- Bulk installation of themes and plugins
- Switching between user accounts is also possible with iThemes Sync.
Total number of users – 70,000+
Price – 5 Site-$69/annually, 10 Site-$99/annually, 25 Site-$199/annually
5. ManageWP Worker
ManageWP Worker offers an intelligent way to manage your websites. You can automate your work, save your time and utilize that time to boost your business. ManageWP Worker provides you with a single dashboard that allows you to manage multiple websites simultaneously. The tool is fast, offers unparalleled security, and comes at no cost for many websites. The plugin can take care of all the daily maintenance tasks hence saving a lot of your time that can be utilized for business growth and better conversions. A complete solution for those having multiple sites, marketers, affiliates, developers, and WP Shops.
- Easy compilation of data from multiple websites at a single dashboard and hence no hassle of logging into each of the websites
- Easy site management with content updation, clean spam, security check run, database overhead for all sites in a single click
- A reliable Cloud backup that is scheduled monthly with off-site storage, single-click restoration, management of files & folders, etc.
- Updation of theme and plugins that can be scheduled at light traffic timings.
- Updation gets rolled back automatically if something is not right
- Integrates the WP tools such as iThemes Security and BackupBuddy for security and backup of the website database.
- No need to waste time remembering multiple usernames and passwords for multiple sites and a single dashboard does it all.
Total number of users –1,000,000+
With more than 5 million users worldwide, Jetpack ranks amongst the best WordPress package. The robust module interface of the plugin helps you control, customize and manage single and multiple websites simultaneously. Jetpack Manage, the multiple site management tool, delivers the power to handle the aspects of content, statistics, and security of multiple sites at a single go.
A single dashboard helps you view and control the content, theme settings, data, and statistics on various websites. In short, you have all the elements in your hand that can help the Website establish and expand right from the design to marketing features and all this for free and with absolute security.
- Management of content and posts of various sites through a single dashboard
- Detailed analysis and monitoring of site statistics and website services
- Free plugin with rich functionalities
- Content Management and Security from a solo platform
- Both Manual and Auto updation facility for websites and incorporated plugins.
Total number of users –10,000+
Price – Backup Daily-$40/annually (500 Subscriber), Security Daily-$149/annually (Unlimited), Complete-$599/annually (Unlimited)
iControlWP is a one-stop solution for all your multi-site security and management-related issues. A centralized panel empowers you to manage multiple sites simultaneously. Bulk Management and Security Settings can be done from a single dashboard. Website performance and content updation can be well managed through the integrated Cloudflare Protection and Google Analytics. These tools can help manage and clean the data on all the attached websites. The plugin allows site and group management. You can monitor, control and customize multiple websites from a single and fully functional dashboard.
- You can handle Bulk updation, management of settings, content development, and automatic updates through a single dashboard.
- Cloudflare and Google Analytics integration
- A centralized dashboard to monitor security settings
- Collection of data and visitor statistics from multiple websites
- Inbuilt feature plugins to track website uptime and backups
- One master login and single-click updates
- Bulk management of plugins and themes – Multiple plugins can be activated or deactivated on multiple websites concurrently.
- Admin Panel access in a single click
Total number of users – 2,000+
Price – Control-$15/Monthly, Backup Protect-$29/Monthly, Agency Lite-$29/Monthly, Agency Pro-$39/Monthly
8. CMS Commander
CMS Commander offers one of the best and most effective management services. The plugin is based on the fact that “Time is Money” auto-completes the repetitive tasks and considerably shortens the entire process. The tool offers you a central controlling dashboard to manage, monitor, and customize multiple websites from a single server. No need to log in to multiple websites. The plugin offers you more than 20 ways to save valuable time. CMS Commander helps us host multiple WordPress sites on one centralized dashboard created by iThemes. You can entirely focus on business expansion because the tool takes care of managing single or multiple websites. Thus, a business-oriented plugin.
- An in-built content editor enables bulk posting so that you can create posts and pages on many blogs at a time.
- WP options from popular plugins can be copied to any site with the Copy Blog Settings feature.
- Complete article management – scheduling the time and day they will be published and publishing different variations of articles on each site with the Article Spinning Software.
- One of the best options for those who publish various personal blogs on multiple sites.
- Easy review of sites and plugins that needs updating across all sites
- The latest versions of WP gets auto-updated with one click
- All your sites can be accessed through one-click navigation
Total number of users –10,000+
Comparison Between Mainwp VS InfiniteWP VS ManageWP VS iThemes Sync, which will help you manage multiple WordPress sites from a single dashboard, are as follows.
|Plugin||Main WP||iThemes Sync||Manage WP||Infinite WP|
|1 Click Update|
|Backup & Restore||*|
|Abandoned Plugins & Themes Alert||*|
|Publish posts, pages & links||*|
|Broken Link Checker||*|
|Clone / Migrate||*||*||*|
|Multisite Support||User Confirmation (Not yet Confirmed By Team)||*||*|
|Performance||WP-Rocket*||Only Limited to checking (Free+Premium)|
|Security||(Sucuri +Vulnerability Checker) (WordFence +Ithemes)*||*||Sucuri (Free+Premium) + 2FA||(WordFence+ Ithemes+ DuoSecurity)*|
|White Label Branding||*||*||Yes*(1$/month per website)||*|
|Money Back Guarantee||30days – 100% Refund||30days – 100% Refund||30days – 100% Refund||14days – 100% Refund|
|Pricing||Free, Pay for certain extensions||10 site – $84.50/Year 25 Site – $195/Year||Free , Pay For Addons||10 sites – $147/yr, 20 sites – $ 247/yr, 50 sites – $ 347/yr|
Note – * Point to Premium Functionality
Conclusion – As per our Recommendation, iThemes Sync and Mainwp are worth Free Multiple Site management tools. But when you are looking For a Premium tool, then Selection Becomes more difficult for me. So for Buying Premium tool, look at the pricing. Will it be feasible for your pocket? As I know, iThemes Sync will be cheaper than others with many facilities. Even For Premium, I think Mainwp will also be worth it because you will pay only for Extra addons if you use it, and it’s 110% open source.
Do lets us know how You find our review and comparison version. And which one you are using for your website management.
Thanks for the helpful article! Did you know that you can also move posts with the Sync Posts Between Sites plugin? I like that you can install it on multiple sites and publish a post from one central site into multiple ones. How awesome is that! This plugin is a real time saver