7 Best Comment Plugins For WordPress 2019 To Engage Readers
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Comment Plugins For WordPress To engage Readers ? Comments are one of the most important part in your business growth . You can create a community as well as it will keep your website visitor engaged .
By default the WordPress community Provide us default WordPress comment which is not so much interactive . So using more efficient and advance way commenting system is necessary in our blog website to keep our visitor engaged by replacing basic commenting system . To keep the visitor engaged you can add rating to comment , badges or like or dislike options to comment system . And the person who gives More contribution to your community you can give reward via sending and announcing them on your social media platform . And their is only one plugin which is Best Comment Plugins For WordPress is thrive comment plugin. They passed all our test and become #1 comment plugin .
So without wasting our time we will try to get you the list of Best Comment Plugins For WordPress which is as follows:
- Thrive Themes Comments
- WpDevArt Facebook comments
- Google+ Comments Widget
For Keeping visitor’s more engaged you try adding these plugin like question and answer plugin to your WordPress .
For keeping the spam comment’s away you can try these plugin like antispam plugin
You can even create forum by using forum plugin
1. Thrive Themes Comments
Thrive Comments is one the Best Comment Plugins For WordPress which helps the users toengaged visitors to grow the website. This plugin helps to turn comments into conversion. The power of the social media can also be brought to the WordPress comments This helps to reach and share for the site as well as unlock increased traffic. Comments can also be left straight from the social media account. Individual post comments can also be shared. The comments also help the website owners to collect and organize insights in a logical and actionable way. Th features which make this plugin help the user to do all this are:
- Conversion focused comments- You can offer some special gift to anyone who comment first time on your website
- Access to unspoken opinions- An exceptional comment, sharing the comment on Facebook and an up-vote all this can be given with just a single click.
- Assign User Badges- Badges can be added for commenting, achievements to gamify and encourage site actions.
- Comment Boosting Design- The visitor can easily leave a comment by just clicking on a button at the top and bottom of long comments feed.
- Subscribe to a post’s comment- By subscribing to a posts’s comment, a visitor can be informed about a new comment on a particular post.
- Display Featured Comments- The best comment can be displayed at the top f the comment feed. The top comment can either be chosen by an up-vote or as per user’s wish.
- Up-vote and Down-vote- The comments can be up-voted or down-voted or they can even be restricted for only logged in users.
- Auto Generate Visitor’s Information- You can automatically export the commentor’s email id directly to the optin form.
Pricing – $39
Jetpack is known as all in one Plugin where they offer kind of support in one place . Jetpack is managed by WordPress. Jetpack offers marketing, comment, CDN , marketing service and security . So this is the must have must plugin . So lets have some of the feature of jetpack .
Comment management is really awesome and simple in case of jetpack . Change of spams will reduce and a option of creating a community will get created. You can easily manage and check the site analytics on one dashboard. Jetpack comment have option to reply using email
You website visitor can follow the comments and discussion
Total number of user – 5 Million+
Pricing – $39
Comment- wpDiscuz is an AJAX real time comment system. It has custom comments forms and fields. Responsive with many features, this plugin is super fast. The comments can also be easily kept in the database. It is Multisite and RTL ready. The features of this plugin which helps to supercharge the WordPress native comments are:
- COmment Box- Comment boxes can be easily added to posts and other contents which are very interactive.
- Social Network Login plugin- The plugin is fully integrated with Social Network login plugins.
- A new discussion thread can be created and a reply can be given to an existing comment.
- Lazy Load- The comments can be lazy loaded on scrolling to save data and increase speed of the website.
- Editing- The comments can be edited by logged in users and guests.
- Automatic URLs- To link conversions on comment texts, there is automatic URLs.
- Anonymous comments- Visitors can also leave a comment anonymously. For this name and email can be set as not required.
- New comments can be updated live with notifier buttons.
Total number of user – 40,000+Free
The most popular commenting system, Disqus Comment System is trusted by millions of publishers to grow audience and traffic, increase user engagement and monetize comment. Engaging the users helps to build loyalty, foster thriving communities and retain readers. The default WordPress comment system is replaced by Disqus to the website. After installing this plugin which takes just a few minutes, The existing comments are automatically uploaded. The features of this plugin are:
- The comments are synced automatically synced to the WordPress for backup and flexibility.
- For measuring the overall performance on the website there is an analytic dashboard.
- Revenue can be increased through monetization options.
- HTML tags and code syntax highlighting enables comment text formatting.
- There are user profiles which which display recent comment history and frequented communities.
- Active discussions on the site can be seen through Discovery widget.
- Akismet provides automatic anti-spam filter.
- User blocking, comment flagging and other self moderation tools are available.
Total number of user – 100,000+
Pricing – $46
Replyable is a two email commenting plugin for WordPress. Replyable built by Postmatic is smart. No comments are created equal.Visitors can subscribe to comments without any fears as only the best comments are sent to the subscribers as machine learning rates comments. Visitors can also direct subscribe to their comments. Any email sent can be replied to from Replayable so that response can be posted as a follow up comment. Comments can also be moderated with simple email commands. The other features of this plugin are:
- The comment templates are rich HTML based which are quite responsive and looks great anywhere.
- All comments to a post can be subscribed to by the user or just direct replies to their own comments.
- Native commenting and user systems are used by this plugin.
- On chatty posts, there is an automatic pausing of subscription.
- Comments can be replied without leaving the inbox.
- The authors and guest authors can be automatically subscribed to comments on their own posts.
- Comments can be moderated by authors with simple email commands.
- The subscribe to comments has been modernized which comply with all international spam laws.
Total number of user – 40,000+Free
6. WpDevArt Facebook comments
To show FB comments on the website, Facebook Comments plugin is a great tool. This plugin helps to impove the website traffic from Facebook. Most websites use this plugin on them as it is an important part of social optimization. An easy to use plugin, users just need to create an FB app ID and use it on their website. This plugin can also be disabled on any page and post. There are many useful features of this plugin,some of which are:
- This plugin has been tested with many other poplar plugins.
- The box Title can be set.
- The comments can be selected as where to display them.
- The width can be set along with language.
- The ordering and the number to display can be set.
- The color scheme, background color and position can be set with the pro version.
- There are many animation effects and premium support with the pro version.
- It is easy to use and is user friendly.
Total number of user – 40,000+Free
7. Google+ Comments Widget
A fully customizable google+ comments plugin for WordPress, Google+ Comments Widget replaces the default WordPress commenting system on installation. The plugin can be configured to set the width or they can be chosen to display the comments only if the viewer chooses to. It is also responsive ready. The features of this plugin are:
- The comment width is configurable.
- The older comments can be retained and displayed.
- All the comments can be chosen to be shown by default or they can be displayed with a “Show Comments” link.
- The plugin has a dynamic width option.
- It is responsive ready.
Total number of user – 200+Free
Conclusion – Are you still confused which is Best Comment Plugins For WordPress ? Don’t get confused my friend . Thrive comment passed passed all test and reached on the number list of Best Comment Plugins For WordPress. By using thrive comment you can easily create awesome community and keep your website visitor engaged .