9 Best Comment Plugins For WordPress 2023 To Engage Readers
Engaging customers can not be accessible unless you have the best Comment Plugin In Your WordPress website. Comments are one of the essential parts of your business growth. You can also create a community as it will keep your website visitor engaged in replying to your visitor comments. Most social media platforms like Facebook and Reddit went viral because they have an engaging commenting system.
By default, the WordPress community Provides us with a default WordPress comment system that is not so interactive. So using a more efficient and advanced way commenting system is necessary for our blog website to keep our visitors engaged by replacing the basic commenting system. To keep the visitor engaged, you can add ratings to comment, badges, or like or dislike options to the comment system. And the person who gives More contributions to your community can provide rewards via sending and announcing them on your social media platform.
So without wasting our time, we will try to get you the list of Best Comment Plugins For WordPress, which is as follows:
- Deeper Comments
- Thrive Suite
- Comments – wpDiscuz
- Social comments
- Fancy Comments
1. Deeper Comments
Deeper Comments is the topmost free comment plugin for WordPress created by the Webnus team. Recently in conversation with their editorial team member Nick Blaine, they said Deeper Comment doesn’t slow down your website speed. It has a comment lazy load option for comments. that enables activation comment section all over the website’s pages. Arrange comments in the way you wish and make them visible to the audience effortlessly. It is elegantly designated with the latest features that provide a way to get through by anyone quickly. Install this fantastic Plugin either manually or automatically within a few simple steps. Style your comments and various customization alternatives and allow you to connect to your social media accounts. Assists in keeping the website’s audience there for a long duration with the fascinating features of the comments.
Elementary features –
- Enhance Engagement – Engage more audience by voting people for the posts. Also, enable the audience to like or dislike the existing comment.
- Choose Avatars – This allows you to set the visibility of the authors who comment anywhere on the site or hide it if you want.
- Blocklisting Comments – Select the comment criteria that may not be appropriate for your relevant post anywhere. Deeper Comments will automatically remove such comments while blocking those users too.
- Filters Accessibility – Enable the filter option to display your new, old, or trending comments.
Total number of users –1,000+
2. Thrive Suite
Thrive Comments is one of the most advanced Comment Plugin For WordPress, which helps users engage visitors to grow the website. This Plugin allows turning comments into conversions. The power of social media can also be brought to WordPress comments. This helps to reach and share for the site and unlock increased traffic. Comments can also be left straight from the social media account. Individual post comments can also be shared. The comments also help the website owners to collect and organize insights in a logical and actionable way. The features which make this Plugin help the user to do all this are:
- Conversion-focused comments- You can offer some special gift to anyone who comments first time on your website.
- Access to unspoken opinions- An exceptional comment, sharing the comment on Facebook and an up-vote all this can be given with just a single click.
- Assign User Badges- Badges can be added for commenting, achievements to gamify, and encourage site actions.
- Comment Boosting Design- The visitor can quickly leave a comment by clicking on a button at the top and bottom of the extended comments feed.
- Subscribe to a post’s comment- Most recommended subscribe to comments Plugin. By subscribing to a posts’ comment, visitors can quickly be informed about a new comment on a particular position.
- Display Featured Comments- The best comment can be displayed at the top of the comment feed. The top comment can either be chosen by an up-vote or per the user’s wish.
- Up-vote and Down-vote- The comments can be up-voted or down-voted, or they can even be restricted to only logged-in users.
- Auto Generate Visitor’s Information- You can automatically export the commenter’s email id directly to the Optin form.
Price – Thrive Suite – $228/Annually
3. Comments – wpDiscuz
Comment- wpDiscuz is an real-time AJAX WordPress comment plugin. It has custom comments forms and fields. Responsive to many features, this Plugin is super fast. The comments can also be easily kept in the database. It is Multisite and RTL ready. The features of this Plugin that help to supercharge the WordPress native comments are:
- Comment Box- Comment boxes can be easily added to posts and other very interactive content.
- Social Network Login plugin is fully integrated with Social Network login plugins. You can manage login with Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account.
- A new discussion thread can be created, and an existing comment can be given.
- Lazy Load- The comments can be lazy-loaded on scrolling to save data and increase the website’s speed.
- Editing- Logged-in users and guests can edit the comments.
- Automatic URLs- To link conversions on comment texts, there are intuitive URLs.
- Anonymous comments- Visitors can also leave a comment anonymously. For this, name and email can be set as not required.
- New comments can be updated live with notifier buttons.
Total number of users – 80,000+
ReplyBox enables the comment administration right on the website and makes a more engaging audience there. A powerful WordPress comment plugin for commenting systems maintains the privacy of the engaging traffic and ensures that no personal data can be accessed from anywhere. Get the fantastic WP plugin, and it will manage the rest of the procedure for comments. Enables to import the entire comments of WordPress and quickly place it on ReplyBox. Although, You also sync those comments to WordPress whenever you uninstall this extension. Anyone can tackle the functionality of ReplyBox as it is straightforward and responsive on different devices.
Features of ReplyBox –
- It is integrated with highly secured techniques like Askimet, which helps to get away from the spammers and not let them comment anywhere.
- Approve your comments manually. That eliminates the risk of happening anything worst.
- Enable the authors to get updated with comments by selecting email notifications.
- Let you log in to the different social networks in just a few clicks and get your comments arranged in the desired way.
- Accept various media into your comment, i.e., make sure your users may include lists, code blocks, links, emoji, and quotes as comments.
Total number of users – 400+
5. Social Comments By Wpdevart
The Facebook Comment plugin is an excellent tool for WordPress Websites to show FB comments on the website. This free commenting Plugin helps to improve the website traffic from Facebook. Most websites use this Plugin as an essential part of social optimization. Social Comments By Wpdevart is easy to use Plugin that users need to create an FB app ID and use on their website. This Plugin can also be disabled on any page and post. There are many valuable features of this Plugin, some of which are:
- This Plugin has been tested with many other popular plugins.
- The box Title can be set.
- It is easy to use and is user-friendly.
- The comments can be selected as where to display them.
- The width can be set along with language.
- There are many animation effects and premium support with the pro version.
- The ordering and the number to display can be set.
- The pro version can set the color scheme, background color, and position.
Total number of users – 20,000+
WooDiscuz is a prominent free comment plugin for WordPress that is widely used to manage to comment on the website. You can set the authority to manage the comments for various posts. From looks to functionality, control every single activity of comments and publish it with your temperament. Establish a secure connection between users and owners with the assistance of WooDiscuz. Allow Front-end customization to enable your customers to edit their comments if necessary. Restrict the inappropriate comments on the site and block such persons automatically.
Why is WooDiscuz best?
- AJAX Encryption – Let your WordPress and WooCommerce users customize the form of commenting on the site quickly and within fast accessibility.
- Anti-Spam – Keep away the spammers from your site by analyzing such profiles promptly.
- Voting Track – Make sure you engage your audience on the post by voting rights for relevant comments. Also, assure the chance to reply or react to such comments.
- Mail Access – Enable your audience to subscribe to the email notification or any new comments on the recurred posts, along with the option of unsubscribing it as well.
Total number of users – 2,000+
7. Fancy Comments
Fancy Comment is a commenting plugin for WordPress. Fancy Comments WordPress, built by team Heateor, is an intelligent plugin. No comments are created equal. Visitors can subscribe to comments without any fears as only the best comments are sent to the subscribers as machine learning rates comments. Visitors can also directly subscribe to their comments. Any email sent can be replied to from Fancy Comment to be posted as a follow-up comment. Comments can also be moderated with simple email commands. The other features of this Plugin are:
- The comment templates are rich HTML-based, responsive, and look great anywhere.
- All comments to a post can be subscribed to by the user or just direct replies to their comments.
- This Plugin uses native commenting and user systems.
- On chatty posts, there is automatic pausing of subscription.
- Comments can be replied to without leaving the inbox.
- The authors and guest authors can be automatically subscribed to comments on their posts.
- Authors can moderate comments with simple email commands.
- The subscription to comments has been modernized, complying with all international spam laws.
Total number of users – 7,000+
The most popular commenting system, Disqus Comment System, is trusted by millions of publishers to grow audience and traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize comments. Disqus is entirely a free WordPress comment plugin that engages the users helps to build loyalty, foster thriving communities, and retain readers. Disqus replaces the default WordPress comment system to the website. After installing this Plugin which takes just a few minutes, the comments are automatically uploaded. The features of this Plugin are:
- The comments are synced automatically synced to WordPress for backup and flexibility.
- For measuring the overall performance on the website, there is an analytic dashboard.
- Revenue can be increased through monetization options.
- HTML tags and code syntax highlighting enable comment text formatting.
- Disqus is also a powerful subscribe to the comment plugin, which allows you to subscribe when anyone it will notify them.
- There are user profiles that display recent comment history and frequented communities.
- Active discussions on the site can be seen through the Discovery widget.
- User blocking, comment flagging, and other self-moderation tools are available.
- The comment width is configurable.
- The older comments can be retained and displayed.
- All the comments can be chosen to be shown by default or displayed with a “Show Comments” link.
- The Plugin has a dynamic width option.
- It is responsive ready.
Total number of users –100,000+
Jetpack is known as an all one Plugin where they offer kind of support in one place, and WordPress manages it. Jetpack offers marketing, comment, CDN, marketing service, and security. So this is the must-have must plugin. So let’s have some of the features of the Jetpack.
The comment management system of Jetpack is fantastic and straightforward in the case of Jetpack. Change of comment spam will reduce, and creating a community will get started. You can easily manage and check the site analytics on one dashboard. Jetpack comments have the option to reply using email. People can also subscribe to comments on your website, and you can manage comments from one centralized system.
Your website visitor can follow the comments and discussion
Total number of users – 5 Million+
Pricing – $39
Conclusion – Are you still confused about the Best Comment Plugins For WordPress? Please don’t get confused, my friend. Thrive comment passed all tests of the Best Premium Comment plugin for WordPress. But we recommend Deeper Comments. Suppose you are looking for a free comment plugin for Your WordPress Site. You can easily create an incredible community and keep your website visitors engaged by using thrive comment.