8 Best Question And Answer Plugins For WordPress 2021
Are you looking for the Best Question And Answer Plugins For WordPress? Question and answer Forums are the best to interact with your website visitor and create your community.
By using these Plugins You can easily create a website similar to Yahoo Answer and Quora. Now no need to create a support ticket and ask for help. It will be in the form of a community so anyone can answer your question faster than ever. Even you can reduce your website Bounce rate. So just to help you we have decided to write the list of Best Question And Answer Plugins For WordPress Which is are as follows:
1. CM Answers
CM Answers plugin is a question and answer plugin for WordPress. It helps the users to add questions and answers in a stack overflow style. Posting questions and answers, leaving comments, votes and uploading files in a discussion format board can be done through the Answers plugin. Questions and Answers can be full moderation accessed through this plugin. User capabilities can be restricted. Multiple forum categories can be created. The questions and answers can be customized. Any unwanted content can b filtered. Answers can be added and the actions of the users can be tracked in the forum. The questions and answers can be voted which helps the administrator in customization
Total number of users – 1,000+
Price – Essential – $39/annually (1 Site), Advanced – $59/annually (3 Site), Ultimate – $119/annually (10 Site)
2. WP Answers
WP-Answers is one of the Most efficient question and answer plugins for WordPress. By using WP Answer Plugin you can easily create a question and answer community in your WordPress website. If you are using this plugin you don’t need to load another form on a subdomain.
Feature of WP-Answer WordPress Plugin
- Question & Answer System – Users can easily ask questions from the community member even there are rating options so that they can rate it.
- Reward users to encourage participation – You can easily reward your community who is performing well on your website. By giving points and you can even show them on the leader board
- Social Integration allows for Viral Growth – Your user can easily make signup with your forum by using their Facebook and Twitter login.
- Built-In Moderation & Spam Tools – Say no more to spam because this plugin has a built-in Recaptcha system and a basic moderation system.
Price – 1 Site – $34/annually
Price – Basic – $49/annually (1 Site), Pro – $69/annually (3 Site), Business – $149/annually (5 Site)
AnsPress Question answer Plugin is an open-source question-answer plugin for WordPress. It helps the users to add a full question and answer system to the WordPress website. Push notifications, multi-language, reCaptcha, shortcodes and email are supported by this plugin. In various ways, this plugin can be used such as FAQ, support ticket, Bug Tracker, etc. Its features are:
- Questions can be submitted, filtered, ordered and deleted.
- The best answer can be voted and selected.
- Many languages are supported by this plugin.
- The question/answers can be made private/public.
- The questions and answers can be flagged or reported to the moderator.
- It is integrated with BuddyPress.
- There are Featured Questions.
Total number of users – 5,000+
5. Question Answer
Total number of users – 500+
6. Sabai Discuss
Price – Regular License – $24/Lifetime (1 Site)
YITH WooCommerce Questions and Answers plugin give you full feature to manage all your question and answer as the same way like Yahoo Answer, Stack Overflow and Quora. But, unfortunately, this project is no any more maintained by wpmudev. If you are a developer you will love to use it.
Total number of users – 2,000+
8. DW Question & Answer
DW Question and Answer is the best selling discussion plugin. This plugin helps the users to build a complete Question and Answer system for WordPress sites like Stackflow and Quora. Shortcodes, multi-languages, email notification, ReCaptcha, etc are supported by this plugin. It fits with any theme. It has shown a high performance. It has a markdown editor. There is an option of instant search. Permission settings can be done. Its other features are:
- Questions Listing Page- With the help of a shortcode all the questions can be displayed on one page on choice.
- Manage Question on Front-end- To manage the website and community efficiently, all the features can be handled from the front-end.
- Ask Question Form- Using this feature, a title question can be set by the user, a detailed description can be provided by HTML or markdown and a category can be assigned to it to up the site exposure.
- Answer/Comment Feature- It enables the users to submit their entry in private mode so that confidential credentials such as website admin, FTP account can be provided.
- Voting- Using this feature, the visitors can vote for the question of others in which they are interested.
- Email Notification- The admin or the question followers are instantly notified whenever there is a new question, answer or comment.
- Anti-Spam- reCaptcha and FunCaptcha are integrated with this plugin to prevent spamming.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – Regular License – $39/Lifetime (1 Site)
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best Question And Answer Plugins For WordPress? Don’t worry my friend I will make your choice to question and answer plugins as simple I can. If you looking for premium Question And Answer Plugins then I will recommend wp-answers that is the best choice ever made and worth spending money on. But if you are looking for Free Best Question And Answer Plugins For WordPress then I will recommend CM answer. Still, have some questions? Feel free to contact us