8 Best Frontend Post Plugin For WordPress 2019
Are you looking for Best Frontend Post Plugin For WordPress? Frontend post plugin allows user to post content or upload document from the front end anonymous without allowing the user to login into WP-admin dashboard . These websites are useful when your website is related to coupons, reviews , News , blog , social media etc etc .
In these case you don’t to updates the content again and again the Guest’s can easily update the content by using front end editor . Now you need one guys to review that content that all . These plugins will allow our website visitor or guest to post or upload content from the fronted Using frontend post Plugin .
Just to minimize your effort in searching the plugin we have decided to write a list of Best Frontend Post Plugin For WordPress:
- WP User Frontend
- User Submitted Posts
- AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro
- Frontend Publishing Pro
- Forms Management System
- Frontier Post
- TT Guest Post Submit
- Contributer-Guest Posting
1. WP User Frontend
WP User front-end helps the users to create directories and membership sites which are amazing very easily. They also help to allow guest posting and build event registration forms. Users also get the ability to edit their profile and create new posts from the front-end. This saves the users to enter the back-end admin panel to do the work.
This plugin offers many features which other plugins do not offer.The forms have a unique shortcode which can be pasted anywhere where the form needs to be generated. Uploading files, filling out forms, entry data, everything can be done with multiple choice menus.
The post management allows the users to update their post as the forms are created as custom post types, from the frontend. Customized forms can also be built using custom post types. The features of this plugin are:
- Front end posting- Users can post anything or create forms from the frontend. Forms can be inserted into pages using shortcodes.
- Contact forms- There are many one click features to create these eesential front end features for any website.
- Registration and profile builder- Profiles and registration forms can be easily built using templates and fields can be assorted to customize forms.
- Content restriction- With just using some shortcodes contents can be restricted for only premium users.
- Subscriptions- Money can be earned from sites with subscription based posting. People can be paid with built in gateways.
- Frontend Dashboard- Registered users can get their individual dashboard with just a simple shortcode
Total number of user – 10,000+
Pricing – Free Plan – $0, Personal Plan – $49/yr, Professional Plan – $89/yr, Business Plan – $159/yr
2. User Submitted Posts
User Submitted Post plugin is the first of its kind plugin for user-generated content. Through this plugin the visitors can add posts from the front end of the website. The frontend form is added through shortcode or template tag. Using this the visitors can upload images or send posts. The post submission form has fields such as name, URL,post image, email, custom field, post content, etc. They can be set as required, disabled or optional.
The Post Status of the submitted posts can be set as “draft”, “Pending” or “Publish Immediately”. Or they can even be published after some number of approved posts. The users can upload any number of images through USP while submitting a post. The maximum height, width and number of pages can be customized. Its features are:
- Custom Post Content- The submitted content can be displayed anywhere and images can also be set to autoplay.
- User submitted posts- Unlimited custom forms can be created for posting content from the frontend.
- Unlimited Custom Forms- The USP form builder can be used to customize and create unlimited forms.
- Deluxe form options- For fine-grain control there are extensive settings for forms and posts.
- User Registration forms- To register new users forms can be created with custom field for profile photo.
- Awesome features- There are many features which this plugin offers such as email alerts, contact form settings, show/hide contents, etc.
- Upload images and more- Visitors can submit images and video directly from the front end.
Total number of user – 30,000+
Pricing – Personal Plan – $45, Business Plan – $90, Developer Plan – $220, Ultimate Plan – $550 – All plans have non recurring payment system.
3. AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro
AccessPress Anonymous Post is quiet a simple, secure and easy post which allows the visitors to submit any type of WP posts. It is he best selling WordPress Guest Post Plugin. The WordPress posts are submitted in an easy and customized way.
It is GDPR compatible. It is a responsive HTML form. Post can be submitted without logging in and there are various customization options available as well. Tags can be entered for the posts. Settings can be customized by the users. Its features are:
- Plugin option page- The settings can be customized by the user.
- Email notification- After a successful post submission a notification via email is sent to the admin email.
- WPML compatible- Post can be assigned to a specific language on WPML.
- The user has the ability to select field.
- Inbuilt Form Style Designer- The forms can be easily customized.
- Media Library Integration- There is a file uploader with Media Library Integration.
- Custom Field Type Selection- The field type can be easily selected.
- Tons of features- Many features such as fully responsive, translation ready, WPML compatible, cross browser compatible, HTML5 submission form, form templates, inline login system, etc comes with this plugin.
Total number of user – 2,200+
Pricing – $29Premium
4. Frontend Publishing Pro
Frontend Publishing is a lightweight frontend posting plugin. It helps the user to post articles on WordPress site from the frontend and he doesn’t get access to the sensitive area of WordPress admin.
When the submission guidelines of the posts are not met as per the website, the posts are not accepted and an error message is displayed to the frontend user. This helps to save time when the blog is very popular and there are many guest submissions.
Members with a certain user level can instantly submit their posts. Maximum/minimum number of words in title,author bio, content, number of tags and links in article body or author bio can be specified in the WordPress admin area.
- PayPal Payments- Payments can be accepted from the contributors. A separate price can be decided for the role of each user.
- Fully responsive- The plugin is compatible with all the WordPress themes and adjusts to a screen of any size.
- CopyScape Integration- In order to make sure that the contents published are original each submission is passed through CopyScape.
- Post Management- The users can delete or edit their posts from the frontend.
- Drag and drop builder- For easy form filling there is an intuitive drag and drop interface.
- Custom Fields- Custom fields can be created easily. They are integrated with many themes and plugins.
- Validators- There is a wide variety of validation rules to add to the forms which can be picked easily.
- Sanitizers- The user input can be automatically sanitized before insertion into the database.
- Media Upload Options- The plugin offers many advanced media upload methods which can be chosen.
- Layered Security- Every submission’s security can be ensured with friendly nonce and captcha .
Total number of user – 1,900+
Pricing – Regular License – $30, Extended License – $525
5. Forms Management System
Form Management System not just allows the users to publish posts from the frontend. It also helps to build job board, news site, classified site, directories and book store. The plugin also allows the users to edit or register their profiles or replace the default WordPress log out, log in and lock password. T
he submitted contact form data can be submitted to the database. The data can be exported to a file or shortcodes can be used to display it. There is an easy to use form builder which helps to build advanced posting forms, registration and edit profile forms , guest forms, contact forms, etc.
The Form Management System helps to handle all such forms. The plugin has the following features:
- Easy Visual Builder- Any type of complex forms can be easily built just by clicking, dragging and dropping. And there is no need to have the knowledge of coding at all.
- Conditional logic- As many conditions as wanted can be added to each field.
- Text area- There are three types of text area, Text area normal, Rich text area and Teeny rich text area.
- Toggle Switches- Checkboxes and radio field styles can be changed to awesome Toggle Switches style. It can be seen live on the demo website forms.
- Unlimited frontend dashboard- For each post type, specific dashboard can be specified. Or the dashboard can be created for any number of post types. There are just an unlimited number of options.
- Child plugin can be created for FMS.
- Multilingual ready- This plugin can be translated completely and it is WPML compatible.
- Get email notifications- The users gets notified immediately through emails whenever a visitor adds any new content without going to the backend. Such emails contain all the details of the post such as post title, edit link, content, excerpt , etc
Total number of user – 425+
Pricing – $23Premium
6. Frontier Post
WordPress Frontier posts manages from frontend standard posts with full features for all users. This plugin enables frontend posting and editing on the blog. It allows the users to create contents easily without the need to go to the backend.
This plugin is used by editors and administrators to edit posts from the frontend and also allows them to go to the backend for advanced options. It is simple yet highly configurable. It has the following features:
- PressThis- Posts can be created using PressThis and edited in Frontier post.
- Widgets- My Posts Widget and My Approval Widget are available in this plugin.
- With WordPress standard capabilities are aligned.
- Admin bar can be disabled per role.
- Forms can be made by user designed templates.
- For posts the user must be logged in.
- WordPress Post Status Transitions are supported.
- Categories are allowed per role.
Total number of user – 2,000+Free
7. TT Guest Post Submit
TT Guest Post Submit helps to submit featured image posts as a visitor or a guest. This can be done without logging in or registering the site. Where different authors are encouraged to submit post, this plugin is made for those sites. The features of this plugin are:
- Plugin Option Page- the settings can be customized by the user.
- The post submission message can be customized.
- Post can be made from anywhere and anywhere on the site.
- After successful post submission, an email is sent to the admin email.
- Featured image can be attached. Post can have more than one featured image and media item.
- Spams are protected by captchas.
- The post requires minimum number of characters.
- Selected categories can be displayed in submit form.
- The number of pages to upload can be restricted.
- The plugin has a rich text editor.
Total number of user – 900+Free
8. Contributer – Guest Posting
The blog is converted into a place of collaboration by Contributor. The plugin helps to add via shortcode a basic frontend post creator. This helps the visitors to upload images and videos and submit posts. The user submitted posts plugin is tapped into standard post type function of WordPress. It includes videos, featured image, gallery posts and image.
Tags, categories, post titles are all integrated into one. The posts which have been published are set to “pending for review”. Whether the visitor needs to login or post directly can be defined by the plugin. Unwanted spams are filtered by Google Captcha integration.
The users who have logged in can edit in the front end profile editor their profile settings. They can also change their profile picture without any Gravatar account. Their bio, social and website links can be edited in the front-end profile editor. Its features are:
- An author can be assigned to the guest post.
- The visitors can submit the post from anywhere and to anywhere on the website.
- Image posting can be done by ‘Drag and Drop’.
- It can be chosen whether the guest needs to login or not.
- Title, tags, urls, images, videos, category, author can be included in the post submissions.
- After a successful post submission, the visitor can be redirected to another page or returned to the current page.
- Spamming can be stopped by Google Captcha.
- The post format of the guest post can be chosen among standard, video post, image post and gallery.
- WP’s built-in text editor can be chosen for post content.
- The submission form can be displayed anywhere using shortcodes
Total number of user – 300+Free
Conclusion – Still confused which is Best Frontend Post Plugin For WordPress ? Don’t Worry i will make your choice more simple and easy . If you want free version then i will recommend you to use wp user frontend . But if you want more feature and better option go ahead with wp user frontend pro . They worth spending money Because long back we where also allowing guest post and have experience in those plugin . Still have doubt feel free to contact us