PeachPay Review: Best Woocommerce One-Click Checkout Plugin
Looking for the best Woocommerce one-click checkout plugins. Here your search ends because have Planned to write PeachPay Review. Nowadays the cart abandonment rate has been increasing rapidly which leads to loss of sale and revenue.
The more complicated your checkout process will be, the higher will be your cart abandonment rate. There is no doubt that visitors will abandon the product in your cart and will go somewhere else if they find your checkout process lengthy and cumbersome.
What is PeachPay And Their Feature?
In PeachPay Review, I feel that PeachPay solves the problem of multi-step checkout pages by adding a one-click check-out button to your WooCommerce store. It provides a hassle-free checkout process to your customers thus, minimizing your cart abandonment rate, increasing conversion and customer retention rates. It ensures that returning customers can check out with a single click of a mouse irrespective of which site they are on.
- Another very important feature of PeachPay that makes it even more popular is that it allows customers to checkout from any device.
- If this was not enough PeachPay remembers and stores the user’s information so that they can simply checkout with one click every-time. It also provides a supplementary mobile application that offers Post-Checkout features such as order history aggregation, item tracking, store discovery and so on.
- PeachPay ensures that the personal information of the mobile app users is safe by using secure websites (HTTPS). The communication between the mobile app and PeachPay server is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
If you feel like giving it a try, let us tell you that PeachPay is essentially “free” and you can give it a try at no added cost. It is simple and effortless to setup.
Steps to get started with PeachPay–
You can get PeachPay on your WooCommerce store by following these steps-
- Install and activate PeachPay plugin
- Integrating into WooCommerce
- Setting up Stripe
1. Install and activate the PeachPay plugin
Go to your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Plugins and click on “Add New”.
Search for PeachPay in the search bar given on the top right corner of your dashboard. Click on Install and Activate.
2. Integrating into WooCommerce
Now you have to integrate the PeachPay plugin into your WooCommerce site. Once you have activated the plugin a prompt will pop up on your screen.
You just have to click on “Approve” to confirm that you give PeachPay read/write access.
3. Setting up Stripe
Click on the link at the top of your Dashboard to set up your Stripe Connect account. If you already have a Stripe account that’s linked to your WooCommerce store, log straight into that.
And for the security of your account, they have added Mobile verification via OTP
Then fill in your business details and After signing up, wait for the PeachPay team to reach out with an activation key. They usually take utmost 1-2 working days to e-mail you an activation key.
Once you have received your PeachPay activation key, You need to add it to the setting page. an orange-coloured “Buy with One Click” will be added to your product page.
While using the feature for the first time, the customers have to input their data while checkout. The data will be stored and the returning customers don’t have to re-input it. The next time they come across the button, they can check out literally with one click of the mouse.
PeachPay gives a smooth and satisfactory experience to your customers by slashing the checkout time to less than 5 seconds.
About PeachPay mobile app
PeachPay also provides a supplementary mobile application that benefits the users in a variety of ways. it has some really amazing features such as history aggregation, item tracking, store discovery and so on. It also allows users to make direct purchases from the app.
The app doesn’t require any sign-in. The users just need to install the app from the store and enter a shortcode and all their information will automatically load into the app.
PeachPay app allows the users to foster their relationship with the customers by offering some really good post-checkout features.
Quick customer service
PeachPay team provides excellent and super quick customer service. If you have any query or you’re facing some difficulty regarding the plugin, you can reach out to them for support and they respond to you within a matter of a few hours. They work their best to get your issue resolved within an hour or so.
You can connect the support team via the multiple options
2. Email – You can connect with the team via sending email to email@example.com
3. Calls – They have their own support team on calls you can connect them by calling 1-415-562-8258
4. Peachpay Documentation – They have awesome DOCUMENTATION Which is well explained.
So you can always rely upon the PeachPay team for getting quick and quality services.
Pricing – Using PeachPay is free. There is no upfront cost and no increase in the transaction rate.
Conclusion – In my PeachPay Review, I found this could be an awesome one-click checkout woocommerce plugins for your WordPress website. So i will definitely recommend you to choose PeachPay.