Liquid web VPS Hosting Review Best Managed Hosting
Liquid web VPS Hosting is now a day becoming a favorite for eCommerce Business Owners and bloggers. Because of its highly trusted servers and award-winning service.
Liquid Web is a best Managed Hosting web hosting company that has a wide variety of hosting offering such as VPS (virtual private server) hosting, cloud sites, and dedicated server hosting. Web hosting is a service that allows users to host their websites online and connect with visitors globally. Liquid web can provide you with the server, an environment for sites, applications, and overall data. Not just that, they offer to manage WordPress hosting and WooCommerce hosting as well. We know them for their excellent server speed, stability and according to the quality of their product, their pricing is very reasonable.
Matthew Hill is the founder of The Liquid web and was started around 22 years ago. They have 45,000+Customers around the globe, and they maintain 500,000+ websites. And Everyone trusts their service because of high-quality work, many biggest tycoons companies Motorola, Audi, FedEx, and Red Bull trust the liquid web.
Features of Liquid web VPS Hosting
- Unlimited domains
- 100% Strong Network & Power Uptime
- Dedicated IP Address
- CloudFlare CDN
- Root Access
- DDoS Attack Protection
- Server Secure Advanced Security
- Gigabit Transfer
- Control panels
- Managed WordPress
- Managed WooCommerce
- The summary
- Data Centre
According to this feature, you can host as many websites as you need. This feature is extremely useful for entrepreneurs or anyone who maintains multiple websites at a time. This means you can register as many domains and sub-domains as you went on the same hosting package. Means no limitation on the number of SQL and file creation.
100% Strong Network & Power Uptime
As you know, if any website takes a lot of time to load, you lose your interest in that website. Users will never open a site that has been continued down and will slowly lose their traffic. Therefore, your website must have good uptime. The Liquid web offers 100% power uptime and a strong network, which is significantly better than the other web hosting company’s average rates.
Dedicated IP Address
It is important to have a dedicated IP address if you want your website’s speed to be good. Sometimes, your website lags because of the same IP address used by multiple sites, therefore, it’s better to switch to a dedicated IP address. Also, with a dedicated IP address, the only actions of your site users can affect your traffic. So, the Liquid web offers you a dedicated IP address.
There may be a possibility where the distance between server and user is high which will affect the loading time of a website. But CDN (content delivery network) is a distributed server platform that reduces the distance between the server and the user and hence, minimizes the loading time and quality of the website around the world view. The Liquid web provides CDN which makes it a better web hosting company.
Root access allows you to get full privileges with no restrictions on core files. You can run anything as an administrator without any restrictions. That means you will be allowed to access or any of your hosting config files which is not provided by many hosting companies.
DDoS Attack Protection
DDoS attack or distributed denial-of-service attack is an attack where the attacker sends a lot of fake requests which are in greater no. Then the victim server can handle it. The main objective of this attack is to prevent true users from using the site. Therefore, protecting your website from such attackers is a must and Liquid web helps you achieve that protection by providing DDoS security at the same cost no extra money will be charged for this feature.
Server Secure Advanced Security
Your server needs to be secure because if it’ll be compromised, all the vital information and data will become available to Hackers. Some time due to server bugs hackers can gain access which can easily be blocked by firewalls that provide advanced security.
Liquid web allows your server to transfer gigabit data to a website in a given period. There is another feature that makes Liquid web much better than other web hosting companies. So many fail to transfer the data in gigabit and when the transfer speed is good, it ultimately makes your website load a file.
The Liquid web offers 2 types of VPS hosting plans:
- Linux VPS hosting plan-
It is available for 4 types of RAM,
1. 2GB RAM- 2vCPU, 40GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers 3 types of control panels i.e. InterWorx, Plesk Web Pro, or cPanel Pro. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $59/month.
2. 4GB RAM- 4vCPU, 100GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers 3 types of control panels i.e. InterWorx, Plesk Web Pro, or cPanel Pro. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $99/month.
3. 8GB RAM- 8vCPU, 150GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers 3 types of control panels i.e. InterWorx, Plesk Web Pro, or cPanel Pro. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $139/month.
4. 16GB RAM- 8vCPU, 200GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers 3 types of control panels i.e. InterWorx, Plesk Web Pro, or cPanel Pro. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $189/month.
Note you also make an annual payment
- Windows VPS hosting plan-
It is available for 3 types of RAM,
1. 4GB RAM -- 4vCPU, 100GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers a Plesk onyx panel. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $129/month.
2. 8GB RAM -- 8vCPU, 150GB SSD disk space, and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers a Plesk onyx panel. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $169/month.
3. 16GB RAM -- 16vCPU, 200GB SSD disk space and 10TB transfer. Also, it offers a Plesk onyx panel. It also provides a 100GB backup. Its price is $169/month.
Now You must be getting which one you should either Linux be hosting or window hosting?
So in simple terms, Linux can easily support MySQL, PHP, and other CMS Based scripts such as WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop, Zen Cart. These are the popular script used by bloggers and eCommerce companies. Whereas window hosting supports Microsoft Access, ASP, Microsoft SQL Server (MySQL), and .Net.
So Both works perfectly based on their use where Linux hosting is more popular and has greater community support than windows so the Linux platform will be highly recommended.
The Control panel allows you to manage your domains and servers. Depending upon the operating system you have (Linux or Windows), Liquid web provides 3 types of control panels depending upon the operating system, i.e.,
1. Interworx – Interworx is developed by InterWorx LLC and it has NodeWorx which allows anyone to use SiteWorx and server easily It is the least expensive and provides multi-server support.
2. Cpanel – Cpanel is developed by cPanel, L.L.C. which is created to automate our work It is the most common type of panel with a basic and easy layout. It has search options to find any specific feature.
3. Plesk web pro – Plesk is the second most commonly used panel that supports a wide variety of servers. which is used to manage both Windows-based hosting and Linux-based hosting.
Accounts included in Interworx are unlimited (but can be limited by server resources). In CPanel accounts included are only 5 and in Plesk, you can have 30 domains within $15.00/month, which makes Plesk a better panel. WHMCS Compatibility will be provided to all the above-mentioned plans.
WordPress is the most commonly used Content management system which is used by millions of websites till now and is free to install. It offers a lot of plugins which reduces time and cost.
Managed WordPress means that all the technical parts of running WordPress will be done by the host such as speed, scalability, security, updates, and uptime. WordPress is said to have a slow page loading time. But according to Liquid web, several pages of WordPress sites load 5 times better than other “managed WordPress” hosts.
There are several features:
- Free migration.
- Free SSL certificates.
- Automatic backups.
- Millions of page views in an hour can easily be managed by load balancing.
WooCommerce is an eCommerce WordPress plugin that inherits all the properties of the eCommerce website and therefore, Liquid web claims to take care of technical aspects such as delivering high speed, scale, and security.
There are several features:
- 2-10x better optimization
- Free migration support
- The total solution includes abandoned cart email services, plugins, and themes
- 24*7 support
Liquid web is better and reliable than other web hosting companies because-
- They provide advanced server security
- They provide much speed
- 24*7 support
- Reasonable price according to their product quality.
They have globally 10 Global Data Centers some of them are:
- US-Central (Location: Lansing, MI) – Under this location, they have two data centers Lansing Data Center – A and Lansing Data Center – B
- US-West (Location: Phoenix, AZ) – Under this, they have Phoenix Data Center which has a capacity of 2,000 Servers.
- EU-Central (Location: Amsterdam, NL) – Under this, they have Amsterdam Data Center, which has a capacity of 8,000-25,000 Servers
You must choose a data center that is near to your target country’s location. But out of all Amsterdam Data Center is the best one.
The liquid web provides a chat option that is available 24*7 to resolve any doubt or to get instant help. Live chat support helps you to resolve any issue in less time and the average response time is 59 seconds. Even they have call facilities available for all customers. They also have HELPDESK support where response time is less than 59 minutes. This means they will fix all your website problems in less than an hour.
Compared with other cloud servers
The cloud server is a virtual server that is hosted by cloud computing platforms through the internet. There are several cloud servers like AWS, Rackspace, etc.
AWS is considered to be the best cloud server, but now, the Liquid web is.2x times better than AWS. If we compare Liquid web, AWS, Rackspace, and digital ocean, then the Liquid web is the best server, and the fastest one and the last one will be the Rackspace. If we see the technical aspect of the Liquid web, it has 4008 vCPU which is .02 times faster than Amazon AWS, .07 times faster than Digital ocean, and .35 times faster than Rackspace. As we know in website ranking, millisecond loading matters. So in our Liquid web VPS Hosting review, we recommended it because it not only offers speed but their support is also Award-winning.