8 Best WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugins For Recurring Payments 2022
WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugins can increase your website income through Recurring revenue. Using these Plugins you can easily sell subscription-based products or Services with a recurring payments option.
Subscriptions functionality inside the eCommerce website or will surely increase your revenue. These plugins allow you to collect subscriptions on downloadable, virtual, and physical products at a fixed interval of time. Like Your Payment may be an option should vary from day, weekly, monthly or annual.
These facilities can be seen also on amazon that you can subscribe to any Products automatically the order will place and you can accept payment with recurring options. These are the kind of hassle-free shopping.
An important feature you should look into WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugins for recurring payments Before Buying
- Payment Gateway Supported – Should Support Major Payment Gateway
- Ability To Manage Product subscription For customers Means customers shop to be able to easily Upgrade Or Downgrade Order
- Automatic email For Expiration Prompts
- Automatic / Manual Billing
- Billing Cycle Length Management
- Stop, Pause, Cancel Or Suspend Subscription
- Log For All Payment On Customer dashboard
- Free Trial And Coupon Option
- Subscription Expiration Prompts
So let’s have the list of top subscriptions Plugins for WooCommerce to collect recurring payments are as follows
- Webtoffee Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- YITH WooCommerce Subscription
- WP Simple Pay
- Easy Digital Downloads
- SUMO Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Renewals
1. Webtoffee Subscriptions
The best way to gain recurring revenue is through subscriptions. WebToffee offers a powerful WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin which supports recurring billing. It is designed with all the essentials for an easy subscription. There are a variety of subscriptions available with varied prices, duration, attributes, and monetary schedules as per the requirements.
Each subscription provides a flexible renewal scheme that can be done weekly, monthly, half-yearly, or yearly. The users are offered free trials for a few days, weeks, months, or sometimes for a year. All the common payment methods for payment are supported. A recurring discount voucher can be offered to the customers when they renew the subscription regularly.
The subscription renewals can be synchronized for all the users on the same day to make the management easier. Users can be charged as per the subscription usage. There’s a special configuration for generating automatic emails for different subscription statuses. These include emails and reminders to the customers and owners on cancellation, expiry, reminders, and renewals.
- A self-dependent Plugin that automatically initiates re-billing of the failed subscription payments so that the owner never suffers a loss
- Availability of varied subscription products gives the users a handful of choices
- The customers are free to choose their subscription schedules that can be weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Easily accept recurring revenue on your woocommerce store
Price – 1 Site – $89/annually, 5 Site – $129/annually, 25 Site – $199/annually
2. WooCommerce Subscriptions
A great tool with unique features to manage variable subscriptions simultaneously. WooCommerce is a user-friendly tool that facilitates fast and easy ways to handle a store’s subscription.
The feature-rich WooCommerce subscription plugin supports over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments and all WooCommerce payment gateways for manual renewal payments. The customers get an amazing user experience because they do not have to depend upon you for making any kind of changes in their plan. They can do it themselves.
With this plan, you get a helping hand with the record-keeping and statistics of your store such as the number of active subscribers or revenue generated through the subscriptions.
- A self-dependent Plugin that automatically initiates rebilling of the failed subscription payments so that the owner never suffers a loss
- The presence of automatic renewals notifications is a huge relief to the customers as they are always well informed
- Availability of varied subscription products gives the users a handful of choices
- Customers can have multiple subscriptions in a single transaction. In the case of a synchronized subscription, there’s always an option to prorate the payment
Price – WooCommerce Subscriptions – $199/annually (1 Site), All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions – $79/annually (1 Site)
3. YITH WooCommerce Subscription
With the Recurring payment plugin, you can create multiple subscriptions and then charge a monthly or daily fee from your customers instead of selling these subscriptions to them for products and services such as podcasts, hosting, tutorials, learning courses, videos, reviews, and more.
This plugin helps you create a steady customer base and income and at the same time, the customers also get the opportunity to pay in installments. Users have the advantage to pay a fixed fee for the products they subscribe to. This Plugin supports multilingual websites and is compatible with almost all multilingual plugins.
You can also set a trial mode for your customers in which they can access your store products for a limited time for free. This will attract potential future registrations for your online store.
- Multiple payment gateways are supported by the plugin. Users are blessed with the automatic renewal feature.
- A single user can have various subscriptions. Besides that, if the gateway is the same he can have multiple subscriptions in a single transaction
- Based upon the payment gateway the admin can schedule dates for the payments
- Customers are free to have varied products in the subscription
- One best feature is the ‘Pause Notification’ feature. The users can enable it only when they have time.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – 1 Site – $199.99/annually
4. WP Simple Pay
Stripe Payments WordPress Plugin – WP Simple Pay is a standalone payment and subscription plugin for WordPress that helps you to easily connect Stripe with your WordPress account and makes it easy for you to accept payments on your online store. Also, WP Simple Pay is a user-friendly plugin that takes hardly a few minutes to set up and is free for all users. The plugin enables you to set up a payment form on your WordPress website and also allows you to accept credit cards in your store.
- Simple payment collection- The plugin enables you to accept payments for your services or donations on your WordPress website in the easiest way possible.
- Mobile friendly- It is also optimized for small screens and thus, is mobile friendly. It allows the users to check out their orders and make payments through their mobile phones and tablets and they can also use Apple Pay Google Pay for making payments.
- Top-notch security-. The plugin is best known for providing top-notch security to all users. It uses Stripe’s ultra-secure servers that help your website load faster, keep your database size small, and ensure security.
- Subscription integration- Using WP Simple Pay, you can easily create subscription plans using this WordPress subscription plugin for your users and allow them to sign-up for recurring payments. You can also create trial periods, installment plans and set initial setup fees.
- Payment Form Builders- the plugin comes with a simple and easy-to-use drag and drop builder that allows you to customize your payment forms. You can also create as many custom fields as you want for each Stripe payment record such as numbers, drop-downs, checkboxes, dates, and more.
- Coupon Codes- Using WP simple pay you can give your customers discounts that have been created in your Stripe account to both one-time and recurring payments.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – Personal – $99/annually (1 Site), Plus – $149/annually (3 Site), Professional – $249/annually (Unlimited Site), Ultimate – $499/One Time (Unlimited Site)
5. Easy Digital Downloads Subscriptions
Recurring Payments by Easy Digital Download is the best subscription plugin for WooCommerce that enables you to create subscription plans for your customers, thus, allowing them to make one-time payments as well as recurring payments on your WooCommerce store. The plugin takes the load off you by automating the process of billing on your store so that you don’t have to worry about sending requests or invoices to your customers every month or every year, and hence, reduces the risk of late and missing payments.
- The plugin supports all the major payment gateways including Stripe, Authorize.net, Stripe Pro, PayPal Commerce Pro, Payfast for Easy Digital Download, NETbilling gateway, Paddle Payment Gateway, and more.
- It helps you easily set up recurring payments on your WordPress website including weekly monthly yearly and half-yearly payments, thus increasing the conversions and revenue on your site.
- It also sends automated emails to your customers reminding them of their subscription renewal, informing them when the renewal is processed, when a renewal payment fails, and more.
- The plugin also generates beautiful and easy to understand renewal revenue reports that help you track your recurring revenue in a hassle freeway.
- It also allows you to sell multiple recurring digital products as the customers can maintain any number of individual subscriptions to each subscription.
Price – 1 Site – $199/annually, 5 Site – $329/annually, Unlimited Site – $419/annually
6. SUMO Subscriptions
SUMO Subscriptions is an amazing and exhaustive plugin that creates Recurring Payments for a WooCommerce Subscription System. This plugin has 4 inbuilt payments gateways and it is also compatible with the Free Trial feature that allows the customer the test a product. Besides, in case of a failed subscription renewal, the plugin restarts the renewal process for completion.
The customers also get to manage their payment methods and opt for a change in the next renewal.
- Supports the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Availability of free as well as Paid Trial versions to increase the customer base
- Multilingual support with the presence of WPML
- Supports complete as well as semi-automatic options for billing.
- It is highly customizable.
Price – Regular License – $49/Lifetime (1 Site)
Subscriptio is a comprehensive subscriptions plugin for woocommerce users to sell subscriptions and activate recurring revenue features for WooCommerce. It can be used to sell e-learning packages, online memberships, magazine memberships, and more.
Subscriptio allows you to set the subscription time length, payment cycle, free trial length, and many more. It even sets the subscription order flow and sets the chronology for each purchase.
The subscriptions can be paused, resumed, or canceled by the owner of the customer; or can be deactivated for the customer.
- Customers can have multiple subscriptions and there is no limit on quantity.
- The subscriptions are available for intangible as well as tangible products.
- Users can have multiple subscriptions in a single transaction.
- Regular reminders for Payments are sent to the customers.
- There is a feature to mark the subscription as overdue. The grace period display is optional.
Price – Regular License – $69/Lifetime (1 Site)
8. WooCommerce Renewals
WooCommerce Renewals offers a simplified process for all time-bound payments or recurring payments. The tool is compatible with all payment gateways. The plugin offers a beautiful experience to the customers by letting them handle all renewals from its “My Account section”. It also allows the customers to cancel a subscription at any point in time and go for renewal at the revised price rate. Even a full order with multiple products can be reordered at a revised product price.
All the renewals are processed manually with WooCommerce Renewals.
- Admins have the privilege to set special prices for renewals.
- It is compatible with all the common payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal
- The subscription setup is pretty easy and feasible.
- Automated expiry notification that protects the users from last moment rush
Price – $49 per year & $149 one time
Conclusion – Which Subscriptions management Plugin Is worth it for you? If you are looking for a free WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin then no doubt Yith will be the perfect option. For Premium Version my recommendation will be Either Webtofee, WooCommerce, OR Yith. Always you should choose a plugin that is trusted by most of the developers because it will help you to manage Payment.