7 Best Job Board Plugins For WordPress 2021
Are you looking for Premium or Free Job Board Plugins For WordPress? So many companies are growing rapidly with the increase in the number of jobs for freshers or experienced employees. And Creating a jobs website is a great way to make money.
Using these plugins you can post job-related to your on company on the website and accept employment application. Adding recruitment plugin in your website will allow you to make employment post with multiple locations which has custom searched based filter option. So many plugins and addons can help you to make money. Like you can also add a job affiliate plugin for making money from other regular job posting website. So many websites like Indeed, Naukri they offer affiliate commission for each premium application. Using these plugins you can also accept remove from the candidate and manage their resume.
So let’s have a look at the list of top WordPress recruitment plugins-
- WP Job Manager
- WP Job Openings
- Job Board Manager
- Simple Job Board
- JobSearch Job Board
- Job board Solution
1. WP Job Manager
WP Job Manager is a hassle-free job listing plugin that has the potential to add a job-board feature to your site. The plugin is shortcode based and hence compatible with any theme with a slight CSS tweak. You are assigned a URL token to pull data using shortcodes. You can narrow down your job search by filtering results by job or by office or location. It also eases up the process of sorting job listings.
The candidates can apply for their desired jobs through an application form and recruiters can view and manage those applications through the dashboard. It also features the WooCommerce paid listing functionality wherein custom job packages can be purchased or redeemed during a job application. The core “WP Job Manager” plugin is free. For advance functions, you will have to purchase premium Add-ons.
- It allows you to preview your job listing before it goes live on your site.
- AJAX-based searchable and filterable job listings
- Emails or Website address could be added to each listing so that job seekers could apply
- You can view, edit, delete your active job listings easily.
- Developer-friendly, you can customize your posts according to you.
- Add or manage job listings using the WordPress UI.
- It allows you to filter jobs by department, job type, location and office.
- You can hide the application forms if you don’t want to display them.
- It eases the process of sorting job listings.
- Using the Greenhouse Job Board shortcodes, you can group the job listings according to department, locations and so on.
Total number of user – 100,000+
Price For Job Bundle – Personal – $125/yearly, Developer – $250/yearly
2. WP Job Openings
WP Job Openings is a powerful and the best Job Board plugin for WordPress that enables you to add the job listing page for your website with intuitive prebuilt layouts. The plugin is very simple to set up and it comes with two layouts- grid and list. You can also track the applications and filter them using the Application Tracking System. The plugin also allows you to build your own application form or you can also integrate it with a different form.
- It is extremely simple to set up and use WP Job Openings plugin.
- The plugin comes with a super amazing Job Specification Management module. There are three default specifications including Job Category, Job Location and Job Type. You can add an unlimited number of specifications according to your choice.
- User-Friendly interface.
- You can customize the email notification templates.
- The plugin is also developer-friendly.
- It also comes with a default application form.
- There are two different and modern layouts.
- The plugin has amazing detailed documentation for customer support.
- WP Job Openings is compatible with WPML and Polylang plugins.
- You can set up the HR user using the HR role.
Total number of users – 10,000+
Price – Individual-$59/yearly, Professional-$119/yearly, Agency-$249/yearly
3. Job Board Manager
A Job Board Manager website can be created instantly with the Job Board Manager plugin. It offers unique shortcodes for job submission, logging in to the user job list, job archive display, account and more. The plugin is SEO optimized, action-oriented and has filter hooks for extended functionality as per the requirement. T
his plugin helps you add a job page, an advertisement board, or a registration page for a course on your WP website. Apply Online features easy installation and a wonderful integration with your existing website irrespective of any design. Attractive add-ons such as Application Tracker, Emailer, Exporter and Statuses are available.
- It comes with shortcodes that help you add or display job listings, job submissions and more.
- Job Board Manager is SEO friendly.
- It also comes with some free Add-ons which can be used for adding the company’s location, profiles, breadcrumbs and so on.
- Apply Online plugin is simple and quick to set up and use.
- It supports multiple ad types.
- This also allows you to list ads with a thumbnail image, title, Apply Now button and more.
- You can add and manage ads with a Standard WordPress interface.
- It comes with an ads filtration option.
- Unambiguous documentation for but developers and non-developers.
- Its AOL Manager user role allows you to sit back when someone can handle your application forms section.
- It also comes with a lot of Add-ons to extend its features.
Total number of user – 1,000+
Price – 1 Site-$19/yearly, 10 Site-$49/yearly, Unlimited Site-$999/yearly
4. Simple Job Board
Simple Job Board is a freely downloadable, multi-lingual and super-fine plugin. It utilizes hassle-free shortcodes to showcase multiple job listings with application forms on your web page. Besides, you can also insert notes for any job listing in the dashboard. This low-key plugin can be extended with the site requirements and fits your budget too.
- You can add job locations to job listings using shortcodes.
- It allows you to add and manage jobs using the granular WordPress User Interface.
- Using the Simple Job Board plugin, you can view the Applicant’s list who applied for a particular job.
- You can also add job types to your job listings.
- It also comes with multiple shortcodes which can be used for job listings.
- The simple Job Board plugin is free for all users.
Total number of users – 20,000+
An easy option to run a job board and a complete solution for recruitment agencies, web developers, bloggers and entrepreneurs. JobBoardWP offers full integration with third-party service providers such as Stripe and PayPal for better conversions.
Additionally, the drag-and-drop editor helps to set up your job board in no time with free add-ons as the added advantage. Jobs can be distributed over job aggregations and social media and even as email alerts.
- Installing and activating the JobBoardWP requires no more than a single click.
- It is compatible with almost all the WordPress themes available- both free and paid.
- The powerful visual editor makes creating a job listing, job applications & resume simple and quick.
- This plugin comes with built-in templates which you can use as per your likings.
- JobBoardWP’s team provide top-notch customer services. they answer all your queries and doubts within no time.
- It includes almost 15 shortcodes that allow you to build a completely dynamic and unique job board for your site.
- The plugin comes with an inexpensive and efficient applicant tracking system.
Total number of user – 700+
6. JobSearch Job Board
If you want to style a custom job board page, then you can rely on the JobSearch plugin. The plugin flaunts some of the best features such as social media integration, email notification alerts, CV Manager, Fresh Job Alerts; Custom fields and Secure signup for the recruiters.
- It requires absolutely no coding.
- You can choose your grid size.
- This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce, WPML Plugin.
- It enables users to log in via Goggle and Facebook accounts.
- It comes with built-in page templates.
- Highly customizable.
- It also provides boxed layout options and page templates.
- JobSearch plugin provides powerful job sorting options.
- It allows you to build your website in your language.
- This plugin is SEO friendly.
Price – Regular License-$76/Lifetime
7. Job board Solution
Job board Solution is a job affiliate plugin with HTML and CSS compatible plugin that assists you in creating a headhunting business. The outstanding feature of the plugin is that it can link your website to job portals like CareerJet, SimplyHired, Indeed, and charge a fee for the visitor’s application as well.
- It supports WordPress Affiliate websites without any programming skills.
- This plugin is responsive i.e. compatible with any WordPress premium themes.
- Easy to install and use.
- Job board Solution comes with an auto-post feature that allows you to grab a lot of jobs for your site with just a few clicks.
- It provides a powerful marketing tool with Facebook likes, shares, Google+, Google Maps and more.
- You can fully customize Templates, Search Fields and Pagination.
- This allows you to optimize your job post by showing you the most visited and last visited 50 jobs.
Price – Regular License-$79/Lifetime