8 Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress 2019
Are you looking for Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress ? WordPress database plugins Helps a lot to make your website faster and optimize it to next level .
WordPress database store almost important content of your website like post , pages , comments , revisions , links and all other confidential important details . Using these data any WordPress user can make custom , editing and search and restore the data That’s we we need we should choose Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress . A database is the most important part of WordPress website. The database stores many important posts, revisions and other critical information. So all this needs to be kept in shape. But sometimes these databases become bloated. So they need to be cleaned from time to time as bloated databases can make the site slower. This is where database plugins come into play to clean up WordPress databases. This helps to keep the fast speed of the website and maintain its performance. Loading times are increased. The space the servers take is also reduced. Following are some database plugin which help to achieve a healthy website.
Why database maintenance is important ?
- Space – When you install a plugin and then deactivate it . Then those plugin will leave a left over and capture space on your server so optimizing database will save lots of bandwidth .
- Decrease request – Sometime some plugins query gets stored on pages and post and your WordPress website keeps on fetching those data and result in slow speed .
- Performance – Removal of plugins residual or leftover will definitely result in increase of Website speed .
- Bloated Content – Removal of spammy comment , old draft , post revision , transient feeds , clean tables and much will result in tremendous increase in your website speed .
So lets our list of Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress based on our result which is as follows:
- WP Optimize
- Advanced Database Cleaner
- WP- DBManager
- Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
- Participants Database
- Advanced WordPress Reset
- WordPress Database Reset
- Database Browser
Our Recommendation ( Mandatory for all ) – Make sure you have proper backup of your website before you use any of these Plugins . So for these we recommend best backup plugins for wordpress
1. WP Optimize
Wp optimize is one the Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress which is created by UPDRAFT pLUS team . An effective tool, WP Optimize helps the users to automatically clean their WordPress database so that it runs at maximum efficiency. The features which make this plugin so efficient are:
- All necessary data plus pingbacks, expired transient options and trackbacks are removed.
- MySQL tables can be compacted or de-fragmented with a button press.
- Automatic weekly cleanups are conducted.
- All the optimization which the user needs to carry out has a detailed control.
- During clean up, a set number of week’s data is retained.
- Database statics and potential savings are shown.
Total number of user – 700,000+
Pricing – Starter Plan – $39/yr (2 website license), Business Plan – $59/yr (5 website license), Developer Plan – $89/yr (20 website license), Ultra Plan – $119/yr (100 website license), Unlimited Plan – $149/yr ( any number of website supported)
Learn How to use WPOptimize Plugin
2. Advanced Database Cleaner
Advanced Database Cleaner plugin, by deleting orphaned items such as ‘old revisions’, ‘old drafts’, optimizing database, cleans up the database. To improve website speed, unnecessary data should be cleaned up and database size should be reduced. The plugin helps in this through the following feature:
- Pending comments can be deleted.
- Old auto drafts can be deleted.
- Spam comments can be deleted.
- Tables and options can be viewed and leaned.
- Multisite installations are supported.
Total number of user – 30,000+
Pricing – Single Site – $29.90, Up to 5 sites – $39.90, Up to 20 sites – $69.90, Unlimited – $199.90
3. WP- DBManager
WP DPManager helps the users to optimize and repair database as well as enables automatic scheduling of backing up. The features of this plugin are:
- This plugin helps to backup data.
- It helps to restore and delete database.
- Tables can be dropped or emptied.
- Selected queries can be run.
Total number of user – 100,000+Free
4. Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
A one click WordPress Database Cleaner/Optimizer, Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions plugin helps the users to delete revisions of posts, pages and custom post types. Some amount of revisions can be kept and the older ones can be deleted. The features of this plugin are:
- Trashed pages, posts and comments can be deleted.
- Spammed comments can be optionally deleted.
- Unused tags can be deleted.
- ‘OEMBED cache’ can be cleared.
- ‘Orphan postmeta items’ can be deleted.
- A log of optimizations can be created.
Total number of user – 1,000+Free
5. Participants Database
A fully configurable database, Participants Database plugin offers all the functionality to build and maintain a database or people or anything the user wants. All the information that the user wants to store for record, their fields can be defined. The features which make this plugin great are:
- The forms can be customized for collecting and maintaining records.
- A search form can be displayed using shortcode which takes the user tot he search result page.
- A full length form can also be inserted using shortcodes which people can fill out and maintain their own records.
- Many add-ons and enhancements are available for this plugin.
- There is the facility of email notification whenever the user edits a record.
Total number of user – 10,000+Free
Note – Database Cleaner Plugin (Backup is Must before you use it )
6. Advanced WordPress Reset
In order to make a fresh installation, Advances WordPress Reset plugin resets the WordPress database, back to its first original status without going through WordPress traditional installation. It also helps to save time and has the following features:
- Database can be reset without modifying or deleting any file.
- All database customizations can be deleted made by plugins and themes.
- The blog name is kept after reset.
- All the contents can be deleted including pages, options, posts, etc.
- Admin user is detected and recreated with saved password.
Total number of user – 50,000+Free
7. WordPress Database Reset
Without having to go through the WordPress 5 minute installation, if someone wants to reset the database back to its default settings, then WordPress Database Reset plugin is the the ideal choice. The features of this plugin are:
- To reset the database, there is an extremely fast one click process.
- It is very simple and secure to use.
- The entire database can be reset or just the specified database.
- The database can be reset in one command.
- Theme and plugin developers, this plugin is best for them as it allows them to clean the database of any unnecessary content.
Total number of user – 80,000+Free
8. Database Browser
Data can be easily queried and exported in XML, HTML, SQL, CSV and JSON formats using Database Browser plugin. It is especially useful for those who want to check some data in the WordPress database tables but don’t have PHPMyAdmin available. Its features are:
- ‘Where’ and ‘order by’ clauses can be written by the user.
- It has a built-in pagination.
- A complete query can be run against the database.
- Queries can be saved with custom names for most used queries.
Total number of user – 8,000+Free
Conclusion – Still confused which is Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress? Don’t worry my friend based on our experience we will decide on the best one . If you want free database plugin then i will recommend you to use wp optimize. But if you want premium plugin then we will recommend you one and only wp optimize pro .