10 Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress 2021
Are you looking for Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress? WordPress database plugins Help a lot to make your website faster and optimize it to the next level.
WordPress database stores almost important content of your websites like posts, pages, comments, revisions, links and all other confidential important details. Using these data any WordPress user can make custom, editing and search and restore the data That’s what we need we should choose the Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress. A database is the most important part of a WordPress website. The database stores many important posts, revisions and other critical information. So all this needs to be kept in shape. But sometimes these databases become bloated. So they need to be cleaned from time to time as bloated databases can make the site slower. This is where database plugins come into play to clean up WordPress databases. This helps to keep the fast speed of the website and maintain its performance. Loading times are increased. The space the servers take is also reduced. Following are some database plugin which helps to achieve a healthy website.
Why database maintenance is important?
- Space – When you install a plugin and then deactivate it. Then those plugins will leave a leftover and capture space on your server so optimizing the database will save lots of bandwidth.
- Decrease request – Sometimes some plugins query gets stored on pages and post and your WordPress website keeps on fetching those data and results in slow speed.
- Performance – Removal of plugins residual or leftover will increase Website speed.
- Bloated Content – Removal of spammy comments, old draft, post revision, transient feeds, clean tables and much will result in a tremendous increase in your website speed.
So lets our list of Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress based on our result which is as follows:
- Advanced Database Cleaner
- Participants Database
- WPS Cleaner
- WP Reset
- WP Database Reset
- Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
- WP Synchro
Our Recommendation ( Mandatory for all ) – Make sure you have a proper backup of your website before you use any of these Plugins. So for these, we recommend best backup plugins for wordpress
Wp optimize is one of the Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress which is created by the UPDRAFT pLUS team. An effective tool, WP-Optimize helps the users to automatically clean their WordPress database so that it runs at maximum efficiency. The features which make this plugin so efficient are:
- All necessary data plus pingbacks, expired transient options and trackbacks are removed.
- MySQL tables can be compacted or de-fragmented with a button press.
- Automatic weekly cleanups are conducted.
- All the optimization which the user needs to carry out has a detailed control.
- During clean up, a set number of weeks’ data is retained.
- Database statics and potential savings are shown.
Total number of users – 1,000,000+
Price – Starter – $49/annually (2 Site), Business – $99/annually (5 Site), Ultimate – $199/annually (Unlimited)
Learn How to use WPOptimize Plugin
2. Advanced Database Cleaner
Advanced Database Cleaner plugin, by deleting orphaned items such as ‘old revisions’, ‘old drafts’, optimizing database, cleans up the database. To improve website speed, unnecessary data should be cleaned up and database size should be reduced. The plugin helps in this through the following feature:
- The database can be reset without modifying or deleting any file.
- All database customizations can be deleted made by plugins and themes.
- The blog name is kept after reset.
- All the contents can be deleted including pages, options, posts, etc.
- Admin user is detected and recreated with saved password.
- Pending comments can be deleted.
- Old auto drafts can be deleted.
- Spam comments can be deleted.
- Tables and options can be viewed and leaned.
- Multisite installations are supported.
Total number of users – 70,000+
Price – Starter – $39/annually (2 Site), Business – $59/annually (5 Site), Ultimate – $149/annually (Unlimited)
3. Participants Database
A fully configurable database, the Participants Database plugin offers all the functionality to build and maintain a database or people or anything the user wants. All the information that the user wants to store for a record, their fields can be defined. The features which make this plugin great are:
- The forms can be customized for collecting and maintaining records.
- A search form can be displayed using a shortcode that takes the user to the search result page.
- A full-length form can also be inserted using shortcodes which people can fill out and maintain their records.
- Many add-ons and enhancements are available for this plugin.
- There is the facility of email notification whenever the user edits a record.
Note – Database Cleaner Plugin (Backup is Must before you use it )
Total number of users – 10,000+
4. WPS Cleaner
WPS Cleaner – A WordPress extension for database maintenance assists you to clean the website in just a click. Enables you to establish settings for the cleaning process i.e. either clean it entirely at a time or by selecting any element you want manually. Hereby, you can cleanse your website while removing the accumulated database which is not appropriate for your website. Such kind of database can be found as trash including spam comments, and draft items that may harm your site. Also allows setting automatic cleaning on the certain time intervals that are unnecessarily stored as a database.
WPS Cleaner Cleans Unnecessary Elements As Mentioned Below –
- Articles – Clean the database related to articles including auto-drafts, posts that were deleted, revisions, and unknown metadata.
- Comments – Remove the unwanted comments, awaited alter comments, deleted comments, and orphaned or duplicated metadata.
- Users – WPS cleans the metadata i.e. either orphaned or duplicated.
- Options – Remove the cron and transient options.
- Media – Remove any kind of unutilized media that has been created automatically after posting anything on the site. Such media can be removed in bulk or one by one.
- Files – Just recognize the non-native files in your WP site and remove those files immediately.
Total number of users – 10,000+
5. WP Reset
WP Reset establishes the database of the website into the new configuration as it eliminates the unnecessary elements. A perfect database maintenance plugin that avails you to cleanse everything that is not appropriate for your site. Just install this essential WordPress extension and it easily initiates its job within little settings afterwards. Boost debugging and speed of your site while deleting every unnecessary element from there. As you cleanse your site’s trash, it will work smoothly and give your users a better experience. WP Reset assists you to cleanse such trash that is built automatically day by day. Enables you to manage the database with appropriate attention, so there is no chance to lose any data insignificantly.
Features of WP Reset –
- Administer every activity from just one centralized dashboard. Manage your multiple sites of clients easily from this dashboard.
- Automatically keep a snapshot before any restoration occurred in database maintenance.
- Keep such snapshots safely in the cloud storage that is managed by our experts or just upload them on Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- Clean the database that is automatically stored while just viewing it such as a demo of themes, images, deleted posts, and anything else like that.
Total number of users – 300,000+
Price – Personal – $39/annually (1 Site), Team – $79/annually (5 Site), Agency – $149/annually (100 Site)
6. WP Database Reset
Without having to go through the WordPress 5 minute installation, if someone wants to reset the database back to its default settings, then the WP Database Reset plugin is the ideal choice. The features of this plugin are:
- To reset the database, there is an extremely fast one-click process.
- It is very simple and secure to use.
- The entire database can be reset or just the specified database.
- The database can be reset in one command.
- Theme and plugin developers, this plugin is best for them as it allows them to clean the database of any unnecessary content.
- A complete query can be run against the database.
- Queries can be saved with custom names for most used queries.
Total number of users – 60,000+
7. Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions
A one-click WordPress Database Cleaner/Optimizer, Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions plugin helps the users to delete revisions of posts, pages and custom post types. It helps the users to optimize and repair the database as well as enables automatic scheduling of backing up. Some amount of revisions can be kept and the older ones can be deleted. The features of this plugin are:
- Trashed pages, posts and comments can be deleted.
- Spammed comments can be optionally deleted.
- Unused tags can be deleted.
- ‘OEMBED cache’ can be cleared.
- ‘Orphan post meta items’ can be deleted.
- A log of optimizations can be created.
- This plugin helps to backup data.
- It helps to restore and delete the database.
- Tables can be dropped or emptied.
- Selected queries can be run.
Total number of users – 100,000+
WP Sweep is a well-efficient database maintenance plugin used for cleansing the junk files that have been created as default. You can get your site a faster experience while fixing up the unnecessary activities which slow down the site. Just embed this elegant WP extension and let your users enjoy the speed when they arrived there. WP Sweep access with advanced debugging features assists you to recognize the trash of any form. Cleanse the unwanted elements automatically such as metadata, revisions, and comments. You can install or uninstall this extension whenever required without losing any data.
Essential Features of WP Sweep –
- Easily manage the configuration while selecting the file types that you want to eliminate.
- Establish the time duration whenever you desire to delete such unnecessary elements automatically.
- Erase the comments which are unapproved, deleted, or marked as spam.
- Free the site from duplicate and irrelevant metadata that occurred from data of users, comments, themes, and more.
- Recognise and eliminate the duplicate database that has been created anywhere on the site.
- Secure your websites by eliminating harmful elements as well duplicate metadata that formed unnecessarily and affects the speed of the user’s experience.
Total number of users – 100,000+
WP-DBManager is a well-integrated extension for database maintenance that enables you to cut down irrelevant data without making so many efforts. After utilizing any website for the long run, it automatically collects some junk files around which slows down the speed. To eliminate such trash of junk you need a cleaning tool that fixes everything to streamline the workforce efficiently. WP-DBManager assists you promptly with this kind of matter while debugging identifications. Simply install this extensive WordPress with few of setting configuration that has been enquired initially. Manage everything that slows down the website without dealing with lots of hurricanes.
Integrated Features of WP-DBManager –
- Manage Separately – Access with WP-DBManager and you don’t need to get any extra plugins to make it functioning. It handles everything alone.
- Prepare Backup – Automatically create the backup of the database before deleting anything as it recovers quickly if any important file also gets lost during this process.
- Select Manually – You also select the tables or other elements with manual configuration whichever you want to delete or keep.
- One-Click Integration – Just manage the maintenance whenever required within one click of a button and everything goes on automatically as configured.
- Dashboard Availability – Oversee and track the activities of your users of multi-site from just one place i.e. WP Dashboard.
Total number of users – 100,000+
10. WP Synchro
WP Synchro avails the facility to delete the useless files that accumulated from continuous posting and other activities that occurred on the website. An extensive database management plugin recognizes the debugging factors promptly and cleanses thoroughly. By eliminating such useless elements from the site make it more smooth functioning and faster as well. When your site is free from unnecessary junk it will give a better user experience and leads to increase traffic promptly. Schedule your database to maintain its trash removal at every certain time interval. WP Synchro automatically removes such junk files while you have configured some of the settings steps.
Relevant Features of WP Synchro –
- Scan Everything – Enable to access everything on the site that is not necessarily required such as unwanted comments, duplicate metadata, automatically drafted posts items, and so more.
- Eliminate Duplicate – Afterwards scanning, delete the unnecessary trash found on the site which slows down the speed of surfing.
- One-click Cleansing – Whenever required to clean your available database at the site just click on the button and it is all done so fast.
- Configure Elimination – Select the number of files that are not needed to be stored permanently and establish a setup to delete such junk at certain time intervals.
Total number of users – 2,000+
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best Database Maintenance Plugins For WordPress? Don’t worry my friend based on our experience we will decide on the best one. If you want a free database plugin then I will recommend you to use wp optimize. But if you want a premium plugin then we will recommend you one and only wp optimize pro.