Zapier Integration In MemberPress WordPress
For Zapier Integration In MemberPress WordPress we need Developer Tools add-on .And developer addons is available with pro and plus license . Zapier is a web-oriented tool that helps you to automate your work flow That why its worth upgrading to pro version . Lets have some feature of its important advantages .
- Member press users can automate their workflow and make it much easier to run a membership site
- It allows users to connect various services to generate leads and bring more customers to your website Zapier help to make more customized user-based experience without having to write any code.
- Zapier integration will enable you to connect member press to an autoresponder, billing systems, which also means that you will be able to get your site up and running much quicker.
- You must have a member press plus or pro subscription and a Zapier account . so that you can connect MemberPress account and enable fully automate Billing system, CRM Software and auto responders .
Lets move toward Zapier Integration In MemberPress WordPress
Step1 -- Installing member press developer tools add on
- Open the dashboard of your WordPress website.
- Then hover over MemberPress and click on addons page . Now Open Add-ons page. •
- Now scroll down and you have to install and activate your member developer tool.
- After activating your developer tool you will see that a new option named as a developer has been added to your memberpress menu
Steps 2-- Connecting Zapier to memberPress
- Open zapier.com and login to your account and open connected accounts in it.
- Search for memberpress then click on it
- When you open memberpress you will see that new windows will popup in front of you.
- This new window will ask you the API key and website URL
Note- if your website is located in a sub directory then u will have to include sub directory in the URL site. You need to enter website link Inlcuding https:// or http:// . And we always recommend you to use ssl certificate means https for secure connection .
Now move on back to your website dashboard API Key -- Hover over MemberPress menu then click on developed option and then REST API page . Copy and paste the api and paste in the page .
Now click on yes button then Zapier will connect to the member press once it get verified
Lets Create our First Zap With MemberPress Plugins
For Example -- Lets consider we are going to give free membership for our website new email subscribers using mail chimp
Step 1 -- Create new zap and select mail chimp
Then select new subscriber then pull out all new subscriber list from the website .
After that click continue to connect .
Then your step will be find a members then select your memberlist . Once you are done search for member using their username or email list .
Step 2 -- Now we are going to create a filter rule Which means this zap will once it follows the specific rule .
Next Step is To create filter rule by select selecting the email and rule . Once you are done click continue and save .
Step 3 -- We are going to create action for that we need to select the email list or subscriber email then edit the template . Then test the sample once you are done save it .
After test You will get test successful
Step 4 -- Turn on zap to automate the process after successful testing .
Now Goto memberpress WordPress dashboard menu and click on transaction .
Conclusion -- MemberPress with zipper can really do really do magic so in our suggestion its worth upgrading to Plus or Pro plansMemberPress