7 Best WooCommerce Request A Quote Plugins 2020
Are you planning to add the Woocommerce Request A Quote button on your WordPress site then this Post is especially for you? Quote Plugins basically allow your customers to ask for the estimate of any woocommerce product list they Want to buy. You can also add a quote request form on your website page for any pricing related query.
Some time Quotations plays a vital role in product sale where they want to buy products in bulk or any customized product directly from the seller
Let’s have the list of top WordPress Request A quote plugins are as follows.
1. Request a Quote for WooCommerce
By using Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin you can engage your clients to add items to a quote basket and request value estimations for the items they are keen on. You can even hide costs and supplant the ‘ add to cart ‘ button with the quote button. This extension helps you to have a smooth method to manage specific kinds of clients and requests.
- it provides you with the facility of the quote button which gives you a clear perspective of your customer’s practice or knowledge about the plugin.
- With the help of this module, you can modify orders, fields’ labels, and make it either compulsory or optional.
- you also have the facility to view the details from the background, be it the number of products, details of the user, and so on.
- You can even make desired changes in Quote messages
Price – Single site – $59.00 billed annuallyPremium
2. YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote
YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote allows you to send your customers an estimate for a list of WooCommerce products that they choose, and all this in a single button’s click.
- The WooCommerce product detail page can be embedded with a “Add to quote” text or button.
- “Request a Quote” page can be created and customized for your WooCommerce store easily.
- You can also add text to the “Add to quote” and modify the text at any point.
- Items can be added to quote requests from any page of the store.
- Quote requests can be accessible to all the users or specific users as decided by the admin.
- You can also hide add to cart button for single products or multiple products.
- Both the free and premium version is available.
Price – Single site – €54,99, 6 sites – €129,99, 30 sites – €189,99
Total No. of Users – 10,000+Free Premium
3. Call for Price for WooCommerce
With Call for Price for WooCommerce is a Quote Plugin for WooCommerce user that allows you to alter the default add to cart button text or conceal button totally for items with void costs. This plugin comes to usage when there is no data put in the value field for the item.
- It works well on all products be it, external, basic and custom products, variable or assembled products.
- You can easily request more options on the product page by concealing the hide more options button.
- Moreover, it provides you with the facility to set custom text for all other pages like Homepage, Archive, Shortcode, related products, and so on.
Price – Single site – 29$ Billed yearly
Total No. of Users – 6,000+Free Premium
4. Woo Invoices
Woo invoices is a bridge between the two Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin and Sliced Invoices plugin to help you create quotes inquiry and invoices with the utmost ease. Using this you can easily allow your customer to create a quote for price estimations for your product.
- Both Invoice and quotes can be created from the back-end by the admin.
- Upon client checkout, Invoices creation can be d0ne at the front-end.
- The checkout option offers you the ‘Pay by Invoice” feature.
- Invoices can have default payment methods enabled.
- Intuitive emails can be created with a link to the invoice and instructions.
Total No. of Users – 1,000+Free Slicedinvoices plugin features
5. RFQ Toolkit
RFQ (Request for Quotation) Toolkit is an extremely flexible plugin that finds applicability in any kind of WooCommerce store. The entire WooCommerce store can be placed in the request quote or just one product.
- The plugin can be used to submit the customer’s cart as a quote request.
- The admin can allow quote requests on a few selected products.
- You can also control the price visibility in RFQ mode or normal checkout mode.
- In the normal checkout process, there is support for variable products.
Price – Free
Total No. of Users – 1,000+Free
6. Quotes for WooCommerce
Quote for WooCommerce is a free Request A Quote Plugin for WooCommerce that allows you to hide the product price and then modify the add to cart button for requesting quotes.
- Product price can be managed on the WooCommerce->Orders page. No payment is charged at the checkout.
- The entire WooCommerce store can be transformed into a quotes program.
- Once the quote is final, then the prospect is notified thru email notification to process the payment.
- Payment can be done by the customer thru the link in the email or thru the Accounts Page of the web store.
- Price – Free
Total No. of Users – 700+Free
7. Request a Quote
Request a Quote is also a free WooCommerce Request A Quote Plugin that facilitates request for information (RFI) and request for quotation (RFQ) from the consumers about any product of their choice in the WooCommerce store.
- One too many services or products can be selected by the customer.
- Support for both RFQ and RFI.
- Only the logged-in customers can submit a quote or request estimate.
- Submitted quotes and estimated requests are displayed at the front-end.
- Price – Free
Total No. of Users – 2,000+Free
Quotify is a Codecanyon product developed by AllRounder Themes that allows you to create your wishlist and then allows you to request a quote on the eCommerce website. It is a lightweight product.
- Request a quote that can be added to a product category or to a single product.
- “Request Quote” button can be embedded to the cart or to the checkout page.
- Tracking is facilitated thru the robust WooCommerce Panel ,
- Premium Plugin
Price – Regular License – $15, Extended License – $125
Total No. of Users – 20+Premium
9. WooCommerce Email Inquiry & Cart Options
WooCommerce Email Inquiry & Cart Options is a plugin which allows the user to organize the eCommerce shopping platform by setting rules for all the site users.
- Role wise rules can be applied. For Instance, the set of rules for logged in users is different from the guest user.
- Rules can be filtered based on user roles.
- Hyperlinked text can be used instead of buttons.
- Pop up styles can be set depending upon the plugin’s settings.
Price – Free
Total No. of Users – 2,000+Free