9 Best Woocommerce Currency Switcher Plugins 2021
Are you planning to add a Multi-Currency option in your eCommerce store and looking for the best Woocommerce Currency Switcher Plugins for your online shop? By default, the current set for woocommerce is in dollar but many countries have another currency Which means we need to enhance our website to improve customer experience that’s why we need this plugin.
These currency switcher plugins will allow you to change your currency rate for a particular country or they will allow you to add a shortcodes widget in the sidebar by which customers can change the pricing in their local pricing.
So many plugins are so awesome that they automatically detect the country IP by using that they make and update the pricing automatically according to the country or you can also switch currency manually.
Let’s have a list of top Currency Switcher Plugins for Woocommerce Stores are as follows :
- Currency Switcher For WooCommerce
- YITH Multi Currency Switcher
- Multi Currency For WooCommerce
- CBX Currency Converter
- Berocket Currency Exchange
- WooCommerce Multi Currency
YayCurrency Is a smart tool that detects geolocation and allows the customers to pay in their currency by showcasing the same product in multiple currencies. A very helpful tool if you have a scalable online business. YayCurrency is a WooCommerce multi-currency kit built on a simplified user interface and packed with tons of features. It comes with advanced features that you can’t find in other currency switchers. For example, this plugin even shows you the sales report per currency! You can access WooCommerce Analytics > Overview to check total sales, orders, and items sold in each unit of currency. Plus, you can drag and drop currency rows to prioritize the major currencies on the frontend.
- GeoIP price display: show prices in the local currency based on the customer’s IP address
- Checkout Options: allow customers to check out and complete purchase transactions in the selected currency
- Price end: Round the converted prices to your desired threshold and make them end in target figures (such as .49, .79, .99, and so on)
- Compatible with all Woo payment methods, Stripe, and PayPal
- Free version available on WordPress.org
- The currency conversion rate is reduced as the plugin allows you to receive payments in any currency.
- On changing the country of the customer, the currency and pricing change accordingly on the checkout page.
- The currency Conversion method can also be applied to the International Flat Rate Shipping.
Total number of users – 1000+
Price – 1 Site – $49/annually, 3 Site – $99/annually, Ultimate Site – $199/annually
WPML Currency Exchange for WooCommerce is a release from Wpml plugins author that facilitates the Visual exchange process in the shop and product page whereas the checkout page and order page still follows the WooCommerce default currency.
- For each currency widgets and shortcodes can be set along with the images.
- You get the option to save the orders currency-wise.
- Price at all is replaced by full currency exchange.
- Currency Exchange Rates are determined by the Open Exchange Rates and updated daily.
- This plugin is compatible with most of the top Themes like Avada, NewsPaper and FlatSome
- You can determine the price of the product in a particular currency either by the exchange rate or manual calculation.
- The geolocation feature of WooCommerce integrated with the plugin auto-detects the country and location of the customer and displays the currency accordingly.
Total number of users – 100,000+
Price – Multilingual Blog – $29/annually (1 Site), Multilingual CMS – $79/annually (3 Site), Multilingual Agency – $159/annually (Unlimited)
3. Currency Switcher For WooCommerce
WooCommerce Multi Currency is a WooCommerce add-on that works as a currency converter taking into account the current rates. You can easily switch between currencies and accept one or multiple currencies based on calculations.
The plugin is user-supportive and easy to work with. The tool also has many options for the administrator.
- Prices of the product get auto-calculated in the currency you choose.
- Currency selection is facilitated through the side-bar widget.
- You can set the store’s base currency in the default section and then add other currencies.
- The Exchange Rate is facilitated through multiple sources.
- The plugin also offers the facility to add up the conversion commission and round off the prices after conversion.
Price – Multi Currency – $99/annually (1 Site), Currency Switcher – $79/annually (Unlimited)
4. YITH Multi Currency Switcher
YITH Multi-Currency Switcher lets you establish the standard for payment on your E-Commerce website. Just expand the availability of your online store while making possible to pay in different currency globally. If you have an online shop for various products, visitors can pay the exact amount of such products in their desired currency alternative. In addition to this, you also can show the real-time conversion rates of currency of different countries. Integrate your online visitors by displaying them multiple alternatives of currencies that they want to pay in. Use the icon of the flag to symbolize the currency of different countries that get access easily.
Reasons to select this WooComerce Extension –
- Enable different coupon code availability of different currencies accordingly.
- Set manually the price of products for currency as the value of the currency fluctuates globally.
- Select the place where to establish the currency switcher on your website that looks nice too.
- Represent the shortcodes as you want with various options of customizing them quickly.
- Enable the customers to see the value of different currencies on the site but make payment in default currency only that recognize according to the geographical area locally.
Price – 1 Site – $99.99/annually
5. Multi Currency For WooCommerce
Multicurrency is a perfectly implemented WooCommerce Currency Switcher Extension that enables you to show the current global currency rates for the available products on your website. Make your customers more comfortable while accessing the exact conversion rate of currencies of different countries. Just install these features enriched plugins and make your website available in every country within a few easy configurations. Allow your users to establish currency rates either manual or automatic set up. By doing such an inability you can increase the sale of your online shop while it is available to everyone globally for easy purchasing.
Why Choose Multicurrency?
- Switch Currency – Enable your customers to pay in their own currency by just switching it on the site directly.
- Unlimited Conversion – Access with unlimited currency conversion that is available globally at updated market rates.
- Increase Revenue – As it is widely available to everyone to shop online, it also makes your business grow while getting more customers.
- Exchange rates are auto-updated for currency.
- The original currency revert option at the checkout page is also available.
Total number of users – 1,000+
Price – Personal – $39/annually (1 Site), Developer – $99/annually (3 Site), Expert – $199/annually (999 Site)
6. CBX Currency Converter
CBX Currency Converter let your customer view the exchange rates for different currency with daily validation. This well-built currency extension supports almost 94 and more conversions according to current market rates globally. Hereby you get access to display the currency conversion of exact valid rates to your customers. Facilitate themselves to choose appropriate consideration of money without going elsewhere for the conversion process. As you ease your customers for currency converter they come back to your website for another purchase of products. Just install this integrated currency switcher plugin within easy steps with some shortcodes and widgets. Customize the appearance in the way you want to display it as it contains a simple UI design.
Essential Features –
- Let your customers convert the currency as per their own conviction.
- Visualize the list of different currencies at a glance and make it available to show the exact amount of currency after conversion.
- Select the layout of the calculator and other essentials that you want to display on the site while utilizing shortcodes and classic widgets.
- Firmly compatible with Currency API, Elementor Widget, WPBakery Widget, and Gutenberg Block.
- Make sure your customer easily gets access to their own country’s currency while providing flag images particularly.
Total number of users – 1,000+
Price – Pro – $25/annually (1 Site)
7. Berocket Currency Exchange
An impressive plugin that helps you to set exchange, images, widgets, and shortcodes to each currency. Open Exchange Rates are the source to determine the currency exchange rates. The rates are updated daily.
- Facility for full exchange for orders, shop, and product page.
- Facility for Visual exchange for shop and product page of your WooCommerce shop.
- Supports currency exchange for all currencies.
- Applies Custom exchange rates.
- Compatible with all payments through MasterCard.
- Facility to format and place currency switchers at suitable points on the online store.
- Currencies are auto-selected based on the language (locale) and location(IP) of the customer.
Price – Free
WOOCS is another amazing Currency Switcher for WooCommerce option if you want to set up a multi-currency store with ease. The customers have the alternative to either pay in the currency of their choice or the base currency of the online store.
The plugin also facilitates product price switching and real-time rate conversions.
- WOOCS is supported by WooCommerce Geo IP that can help you pay and accept payments through PayPal, MasterCard, Skrill, Visa.
- Any widgetized part of your store can accommodate the Currency Switcher.
- There is no basic price currency for your store and hence all currencies are welcomed.
- The visitor’s IP gets auto-recorded and the currency is changed accordingly.
- Individual pricing is done both product-wise and role-wise.
Price – Regular License – $32/annually (Lifetime)
9. WooCommerce Multi Currency
Multi Currency for WooCommerce offers a limitless WooCommerce currency exchange plugin. The online stores that are powered by WooCommerce get the option to switch to multiple and varied currencies. The free plugin allows you to accept payments in all or one currency.
- The plugin can be widely utilized to build premium themes.
- The plugin allows you to calculate the coupon value based on the current rate of order currency to the main currency rate.
- Customers get the facility to make multi-currency payments that are compatible with the payment method they choose.
- Currency Bar is set by default with the plugin installation(does not require any additional effort).
- Supports many exchange rate sources such as Currency Converter, Yahoo Finance etc.
- product-wise price set-up facility is also available with the plugin.
Price – Regular License – $32/annually (Lifetime)
Conclusion – Which Woocommerce Currency Switcher Plugins is the best option? we recommend one and only YayCurrency because that will support both multi-language and multi-currency, which means better customers user experience with More SEO ranking.