6 Best Website Value And Domain Worth Calculator 2023
Company achievement can be calculated with their valuation. Similarly, the value of a Website is essential to know its strength in the market and to check website value, we have a website value calculator tool. All online website value estimator is not up to the market that’s why we are writing this informative listicle website value tool blog for you.
So let’s have the list of top website value calculator tools are as follows.
Table Of Content
- siteprice.org is a free website valuation calculator tool that can easily calculate the domain value, website worth, website ranking, website statistics, and website traffic of your website or your competitors’ website. The tool gathers, collects, and analyses the information required to find the website value or price. Thus, if you want to buy or sell any website or domain, siteprice.org is your go-to solution. Siteprice.org uses a unique algorithm to estimate or calculate the domain value or the website’s worth. The algorithm KPIs are based on several matrices, including:
- Estimated daily unique view- The first and the most crucial factor for deciding or estimating the website’s worth is the estimated daily fantastic view. Amazing view refers to the daily sum of unique visitors (not deduplicated) visiting a website. The metric help the users to analyse the reach and popularity of the analysed website or domain.
- Alexa ranking- Alexa is known to be the best and the most popular website tracker. Despite a few loopholes, it is the go-to resource for website owners to check website traffic, global rankings, and more. Siteprice.org uses Alexa rank as one of the metrics to estimate the domain worth or the website value.
- Domain age- Domain age represents the period the domain has existed since its creation. It is considered a crucial factor for search engine rankings. Spamming sites usually have shorter domain age because they tend to drop domains quickly. Businesses, therefore, take domain age as a reference while considering purchasing a domain.
- Daily page view
- Search engine rankings (including Google, Bing, and Yahoo indexing). A higher number of pages indexed refers to the higher number of visitors visiting your site. Thus, search engine visibility becomes crucial for estimating the website’s worth.
- Domain Google Pagerank
- Estimated daily advertisement income
- Estimated yearly advertisement income
- Total number of backlinks
- Estimated monthly advertisement income
- Social media visibility and share count
- Majestic Referring Domains
- Website speed
- Average time on site
2. Worth Of Web
Using Worth of Web’s Website Value Calculator, you can easily find and estimate your Alexa rank, Worth of Web rank, website value, website visits, charts, revenue, etc. Since 2011, Worth of Web’s Website Value Calculator has evaluated over two crores of Websites. This entire website worth calculator can easily track your progress and compare yourself with your competitors.
Their reports include the following sections:
- Website worth
- Website’s potential to earn
- check site value
- User Experience (UX)
- Website traffic
- Domain and Hosting
- User Interface (UI)
- Social media
- Search engine rankings
How does the Calculator calculate the following:
- Website’s revenue- The website’s revenue is calculated by estimating the “potential” advertising, which is further calculated based on the traffic estimates.
- Website traffic, visits, and page views- The Traffic and visits on any website are calculated using the Alexa traffic ranks.
- Website worth- The site value estimator estimates the website word using the estimated daily, monthly, and annual revenue.
- Worth Of Web Rank- Worth Of Web Rank Is calculated based on the traffic figures for their value estimation.
Website Outlook is a popular website worth checker, thus helping you find all the pertinent information relating to a particular website. Hence, whether you want to buy or sell a website, Website Outlook is your perfect place to visit. However, they do not guarantee 100% accuracy in the information and recommend further research before investing. Website Outlook uses more than 20 matrices to track and estimate your website’s progress.
The report includes the following states:
- Website Information including HTTP header response, Html tags analysis, Meta tags information, and Code to text ratio.
- Organic Competitor- This section comprises the top 10 competing websites in Google search engine result pages and their Semrush metrics.
- SemRush Metrics includes the number of keywords in the top 20 Google SERP, Semrush rank, cost, and traffic.
- The report includes a section comprising the basic statistics relating to the website like Backlinks, Alexa ranking, Domain authority, and page authority.
- Keyword Analysis shows the website’s top keywords and position on Google’s search engine result pages.
- Whois Record- It includes the registration details and the domain contact provided by the Whois server.
- Network information includes ISP(Internet service provider), DNS records, server IP address, server location, etc.
- The social popularity section includes the share count on various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, delicious and more.
Site Worth traffic is a free website estimated value tool used to estimate the website’s worth worldwide ranking and analyse the traffic on any website. Using this website value calculator, the users can easily estimate the website’s worth, unique daily visitors, daily revenue, daily page views, or more for any website. You can also view your country where the webserver is located, Alexa statistics, monthly and annual revenue, last shared links on the Facebook social network, IP address, etc. The best part about Site Worth Traffic is that it is free for everyone.
6. Get Web Price
Get web price is an online website value checker and domain value estimator tool used to calculate the value of your website based on the traffic rankings and the website’s popularity across various social media platforms. The website value calculator estimates the website’s daily, monthly, and annual revenue based on Alexa rank, daily ad revenue, daily page views, website backlinks, daily website visitors, visitors by country, website traffic, and more. Thus, you can easily estimate the daily pageviews, daily revenue of the website, value, unique visitors, followers, Facebook likes, indexed pages by a search engine, etc.
You have to enter your website domain as an input to check your website’s worth. The domain valuator algorithm for getting web prices will automatically analyse your website and estimate the value of the submitted website. Subsequently, it will display the website’s worth on the result pages. Getwebprice has strong website value estimation algorithm to check the website’s worth
You might be interested in Managed Google Cloud Hosting Platform, Ways To Reduce The Bounce Rate, Free Email Marketing Services and WordPress Lead Generation Plugins.