So we planned to write WP Legal Pages Review and Tutorial
WP Legal Pages Free Version Feature
Now, here are some of the advantages of the WP Legal Pages version :
- with the premium version, you can make any desired alterations to your premium policy pages
- It allows you to have access to more than 24 pre-built policy templates.
- the premium version helps you to easily create legal pages like Terms and conditions, California consumer privacy acts and so with the help of a wizard that would guide you to build your pages.
- the premium version helps you to make your customer agree to your policy forcefully by not letting them move on with the next page without agreeing to your policy.
- On the other hand, it combines with your desired contact form like gravity forms, WP forms, Ninja forms, contact form 7, and so on. It makes its users aware of the data that is being stored so as to get the consent of their users in a proper and legal way before they submit the form.
WP Legal Pages Review Pro Plugins PREMIUM POLICY PAGES Feature :
- They help in the advertisement and promotion of Amazon products by providing an Amazon policy page.
- It also provides a medical disclaimer policy for websites whose material is associated with health services.
- WP Legal Pages pro provides a policy of earning which is used by bloggers with their blogs associated with finance, income, and so on.
- This plugin allows you with a policy that helps you to make alterations in the Terms and conditions page for various websites.
- It provides a refund policy for online commerce websites that trade goods on their websites.
- Moreover, it provides you with a digital food refund policy for the websites that trade digital products.
- it facilitates with a policy for adults, an age verification policy, for websites that sell content or products for adults.
- It provides a newsletter subscription by providing a policy of it, most beneficial for boogers and businessmen that sell such subscriptions.
- WP Legal Pages pro provides you with an anti-spam policy used by businessmen to sell mails to their users in a huge quantities.
Step 1: first and foremost, you need to install the plugin and active wp legal pages. Now Open the legal pages wizard.
Step 3: Under the page settings, you need to include your details, like domain name, business address, and email address. And click on continue.
Step 4: Now, if you want to make any changes or add any information, you can do it, by clicking on the page section. Where you can make suitable changes for the selected audience, add limitations, and Disclaimers of warranties.
Step 5: Now, once you are satisfied with your page, click on continue. Before finalizing, you can review your page.
Step 6: Once checked, the last step is to simply click on ‘create page’.