Increase Your Conversions Rate With Exit Intent Popup Example Explained
Are you planning to increase your website conversion rate and collect more leads from your website visitors ? Trusted me none of the option is better than exit intent popup . Most of the website visitors leaves our page because they don’t find either perfect offers on products or perfect content on our blog . Even though they if they find something useful . After first visit the Chance of return of the same visitor is really .
So how should I make more conversion in less budget ?
The perfect method for doing so is exit intent popup for this tool we only recommend optinmoster . I have seen on our website % of customers return is 10-15% mostly this is applicable for good bloggers normally .
To start with I just want to clarify that if you hate popups then you must understand that Exit Intent popup are not the early days wrongly timed, obstructive or spam advertisements which were bad wrapped. The digital marketers have disrupted and imparted a bad taste to the user’s by using such ill timed and useless advertisement popups. But, we are out of the spammy ads days .
What is Exit Intent ?
Well, Exit Intent is one of the most divisive topic of the digital marketing industry. There are two entirely conflicting school of thoughts regarding the popups. On one hand there are plenty of instances where the exit popups have positively impacted the conversion rates. Whereas, the other camp believes that these case studies are mere exaggerations.
We cannot reach to a single conclusion in the Marketing business here, but we can discuss on How to Increase Conversions with Exit Intent Popup Example some of the examples are as follows .
To get a hike in the Conversion, you need to think like the visitor. Question yourself that why he has come to the page? how has he reached the page ? and what he expects? These 3 questions Why, How and What will simplify the Exit Intent offer that you have to propose to them and prevent bounce rates. A few strategic conversion ideas with the help of Exit – Intent are discussed below –
- Make Visitors Feel Important – Everyone likes to be pampered. You can design insider or special contents for you subscribers as lead magnets. For Example, if you sell climbing equipment, and in your Exit-Intent you offer a climbing subscriptions and discounts to your visitors on joining an outdoor club , there are mere chances that they will abandon the site. This can be a win-win situation as you offer them discount, tips and a sense of belonging to them of joining the group.
- Let your Visitors know about the New Arrivals – You can use an Exit popup to inform the visitors about the new products in your store. there are chances that they might have overlooked the new arrivals category, but the Exit-Popup can capture their attention. For Instance, an exit-popup on latest mountain bikes on your climbing equipment web-store open fresh prospect of conversion.
- Prevent Cart Abandonment – The cart abandonment rates are as high as 76% globally. But, you can use Exit-popups strategically. They can get triggered while the visitors try to leave the site without purchasing the item in their cart. There are chances that they might have forgotten to do so , but your exit-popup can remind them of something in the cart that is yet to be purchased.
- Personalize your Exit Popup by Name or Referral Source – There are software that can target a specific category of the visitors with particular popups known as referral Source . You simply have to select Referrer from the first drop down menu and then feed the URL into the text field so that only the selective lot sweeps from the referral Source . In case people locate you through advertisement on social media and want to buy the item then and there, then you can use the exit-popup to capture the sale with special discount. Additionally, you can personalize your exit popups based on the visitor’s arrival time – A Good Morning or Good Afternoon message accordingly or you can even show their name .
- Reduce Common Objections – Beside being a marketer, you are a consumer too, so you understand the common objections of a customer. What are the reasons they want to buy a product? And most importantly What can be the reason they are not buying it now? Bulls Eye! you can acknowledge those objections right upfront through exit popups . The common objections that a consumer faces are – Limited Funds, Perceived worth of the product, brand unfamiliarity, lack of operational knowledge about the product, concerns about time consumption in learning the product’s proper usage, brand competition, fear of change and procrastination. Now, you simply acknowledge these objections one at a time in exit-intent popups and build customer confidence on the product. You are done!
For Example, if you think that prospects may have concerns over the usage of the product, then insert a diagram or video in the exit- popup explaining the right way to use the product. Also, let them know that the product has an attached user manual with instructions and do’s and don’t s about the item.
- Inform about your Product Pricing – No need to confuse your customers by bombarding them with too many options. You can keep it simple by letting them know about the simple pricing of your Store or just push a high value product through the exit – intent popup. This will save time of the customer and give you a hiked conversion in return.
- Recommend greater value or Discount an Upsell – You can reduce the rate of abandonment by creating an exit-intent popup that speaks about greater value and discounts at the same price. For example, an offer of $100 discount on a purchase of an expensive product, or a free pair of absorbent socks with a high-end athletic pair of shoes is a very attractive and purposeful content for exit-intent popups.
You can get More Hack method to get more subscriber from Optinmoster Blog Hack list . Or if you find my article useful get your optinmonster license today . They have all the above listed option to get you more conversion . And optinmonster has highest conversion rate than any other Plugin That is 7% and Above .
Note – Using any Other Company exit intent popup script is not a perfect idea because Their system are not modern . Even the conversion rate is quite less .And you do you that optinmoster is Build By keeping SEO factors in Mind . If You want to know about Optinmoster you can read my Optinmoster review . They support integration with almost of big email service providers company Like aweber and getresponse . If You want to learn how to create an exit popup then you can follow this tutorial .