12 Best Post Thumbnail Plugins For WordPress 2019
Are You looking for Best Post Thumbnail Plugins For WordPress ? Feature images are really for us to attract visitor . For getting beautiful images stock images you can visit this page and keep Your website traffic engaged .
Now there are different different way to get feature images on your website . some people they Auto Post Thumbnail using one of the below mentioned Plugin . Some people they add feature video as the video thumbnail for post and some people wants multiple post thumbnails . Even when you changed WordPress theme you need to regenerate post thumbnail to get perfect size for your post . Because when you change the theme the feature image of old theme doesn’t match with the new theme .
So lets have list of some premium and free Best Post Thumbnail Plugins For WordPress.
- Auto Post Thumbnail
- Regenerate Thumbnails
- Dynamic Featured Image
- Quick Featured Images
- Featured Image in Content
- Featured Image Admin Thumb
- Multiple Featured Images
- Add featured image to RSS Feed
- Featured Image Column
- Featured Video Plus
- Video Thumbnails
- Remove Feature Images
1. Auto Post Thumbnail
Featured images can be created using Auto Post Thumbnail WordPress Plugin is one of the Best Post Thumbnail Plugins For WordPress from first image in any custom post type content and posts.
Thumbnails from another popular video services can be created using this plugin if a video is found embedded in the post. This theme feature of Post Thumbnails was introduced by Version 2.9 of WordPress. With version 3.0 of WordPress it was changed to featured images. So post thumbnail has now become featured image which is an image chosen as representative image for WordPress. Some of the features of this amazing plugin are:
- The featured image is created by extracting the first image or video in post contents.
- Whenever there isn’t any image in post content, the featured image is the first attached image.
- Generate thumbnails- Thumbnails are generated for for custom post types and old posts from external images and RSS post feeds.
- Auto thumbnail generation- On the post edit page the auto thumbnail generation can be set to skip.
- The smallest image can be set to be as featured image.
- The featured images which already exist are not changed.
- For popular video sharing services such as DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.,the thumbnail can be auto generated.
Total number of user – 100,000+
Pricing – $15Free Premium
2. Regenerate Thumbnails
For one or more images that have been uploaded to the Media library, Regenerate thumbnails helps to regenerate thumbnails of all sizes. These thumbnails are generated when a user wants to pass uploads on adding a new thumbnail size. Or they can be regenerated when there is already a thumbnail and its dimensions have been changed. Or else they can be regenerated when a new WordPress theme has been switched to and it has a different size featured image.
The old and unused thumbnails can be removed from the website. The content of the posts can also be updated so that new thumbnail sizes can be used.
Total number of user – 1 Million+Free
3. Dynamic Featured Image
Multiple featured images can be added in a post, page or custom post types using Dynamic Featured Image. Without the need of any knowledge of coding, an interface is provided by this plugin to add any number of featured images.
Then various theme functions collect these featured images. Network Activate can be used to activate plugin for all sites with only a single install. This feature is only available on the network admin site. The site on which the user is currently can be activated by Simple Activate. Activation or deactivation can be performed on these on any blogs.
Total number of user – 80,000+Free
4. Quick Featured Images
In order to manage featured images in bulk, Quick Featured Images is the key. In order to save time, automatic default images can be set. It is a very easy and fast image and many featured images can be added in a breeze. Featured images can be set, added and removed for many posts and pages at one time. They can also be set, replaced and removed in a sortable column. So image can be changed per post very fast without having to leave the posts list page.
Presets can be defined for automatic default featured image. Rules which are accurate can be set based on properties. The plugin helps to save time by:
- Adding featured images: An image can be selected to set it to many posts at a time as a featured image. Even many images can be selected to set as randomly featured images.
- Exchanging featured images: Many existing featured images can be updated and replaced with a selected image at a time.
- Deleting featured images: All the featured images and or some selected image can be deleted at once.
- Removing database entries: Database entries can be removed of featured images without existing image files in a single click.
Total number of user – 20,000+Free
5. Featured Image in Content
Featured Image in Content plugin helps to display at the top of the content area featured image on single post views. If the theme displays them then there gets double featured images. Sinc the plugin works on filters, if the theme is switched to one in which featured images are supported on single views, the plugin can be deactivated and then everything goes back to as it was.
The database does not store any information. No special images are additionally generated in Featured Image. The plugin may have reduced any content loss that may occur if it was made as a material for WordPress core. Then t would have had more effect on existing content.
Total number of user – 1,000+Free
6. Featured Image Admin Thumb
Featured Image Admin Thumb plugin helps to add a column to all posts, pages and custom page type( wherever it is supported) admin views when it is activated. A thumbnail of the features image is displayed by the column “thumb” or post thumbnail. This helps to determine missing images content.
Inline edits can also be made which allows to change thumb/image, without editing the post, from all posts, pages and custom post types. It is easily translatable. User supplied transitions of text can be displayed using tools such as Po edit along with localized/international versions of WordPress.
Total number of user – 10,000+Free
7. Multiple Featured Images
Multiple Featured Images plugin helps to add more than one featured image to posts, pages and custom post types. Multiple featured images can be enabled for all post types and and images can be shown with a handy shotcode or a widget. It has the following features:
- Add features- As many featured images as wanted can be added.
- Add anywhere- The featured images can be added anywhere from posts, pages and custom post types to WooCommerce products.
- Fully customizable output- The output can be fully customized as the plugin is multilingual.
- Multiple featured images- For different post types, different featured images can be added. Multiple new featured images can be added to posts and pages.
- Shortcode- Using shortcodes, the featured images can be added anywhere.
- Widgets- The featured images can be added in the sidebar using widgets.
Total number of user – 10,000+Free
8. Add featured image to RSS Feed
Add featured image to RSS Feed plugin add posts’ featured image to the RSS feed. It is the only hing that it does. The ‘large’ image size is also specified by this plugin.
Total number of user – 1,000+Free
9. Featured Image Column
Featured Image Column allows the user to select the post types that they want to have the image column in. A column is simply added before the title.
The posts’ featured images is shown if it exists and if it is supported. In order to change the default image, the user’s own image can be filtered using featured_image_column_
Total number of user – 7,000+Free
Featured Video Images Plugin
Need feature video for your WordPress posts ? . Normally when you are running Facebook campaign or twitter promotion visitor will not get much engaged when you are using images thumbnail so for them you can add video as your feature image
1. Featured Video Plus
The only difference between featured images and featured videos is that the latter is more smooth. The user just need to, in the designated new box, paste a video URL on the post edit screen. This way the video is displayed instead of post image. There are various featured video display modes which can be switched using a button in the sidebar. They are Automatic, lazy and overlay. Local videos as well as videos from external provider like Vimeo, DailyMotion and YouTube can be used.
The video providers which are not supported can be added by using an embed code or HTML. The video mode can be changed. The look of the providers’ video player which are the most prominent can be changed. The video sizing can be changed and auto play or video looping can be turned on. The videos dynamically adjusts to the parents container size and width by default. The videos can be brought to the page in three ways.
- With WordPress native featured image functionality, videos can be added automatically. Also lightbox overlay and lazy loading can be added.
- By adding [featured-video-plus] shortcode, videos can be easily added.
- Using PHP-functions in theme’s source files, videos can added manually.
Total number of user – 30,000+Free
2. Video Thumbnails
To automatically display video thumbnails in the template, Video Thumbnails helps its users. The first video which is embedded is found by this post while publishing a post and then a thumbnail is retrieved. Media Library is the place where the thumbnails are saved and then automatically added as featured image. Custom fields and custom post types are also supported. Widescreen cropping, maximum image sizing, customizable upload directory, more powerful bulk scanning, etc are provided its pro version.
Total number of user – 100,000+Free
How to remove feature images from all posts and pages?
Remove Feature Images
Featured images can be hidden/displayed or removed from all posts or from single posts. They can be set to display in only some specific posts or page. So to do this Remove Featured Images helps the developers and users.
Total number of user – 4,000+Free
Conclusion – Finally we got the list of Best Post Thumbnail Plugins For WordPress . Now we will make your choice more simple if you want auto post thumbnail plugin when you should go for this . But if you want only for images thumbnail you should go for this But if you are looking for video thumbnails then i will recommend you to go for Featured Video Plus .