How To Create Subdomain In Cpanel
Are you planning to create subdomain for your website and install WordPress in your website . Before we will learn How to create subdomain in cpanel .
What is subdomain?
we should know what is sub-domain . sub-domain is extension of your domain name . Google treat sudomain as another domain . when ever you buy a domain its doesn’t have any extension it will be simple like example.com but when you add www before your domain that called sub-domain and its all upto you whether you add use www.example.com or you use example.com . you can even create a subdomain like rahul.example.com basically people use subdomain for blogging puropse.
why You need sub domain?????
Basically people creates sub domains for forums and some people creates sub-domains for separate blogs or if you have a affiliate program you might need to install a separate theme for login and sign up for that affiliate partner.
How To Create Sub Domain in cpanel
- Log into your c panel.
- And their on the first page you need to search for sub-domains in Domain section.
- And next write the name of sub domain in that sub domain name field.
- Next choose the choose domain in case if you are a owner of multiple domains.
- Then click on that blank space provided in the 3rd empty field then automatically the SubDomain Will be created.
- Then click on create once You click You will get a success message and sub domain got created in cPanel . Bingo Now You are ready To Install WordPress.
Now Bingo we successfully created Subdomain In Cpanel . If you still have doubt you can hire a expert for installing your WordPress Website in subdomain .