8 Best Twitter Feed Plugins for WordPress 2021
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Twitter Feed Plugins for WordPress? Twitter Plugins are the best way to show a live Twitter feed on your website. And, finally at last we will be learning How to embed Twitter Feed in Widget. To increase your website social interaction and followers.
In this article, we will learn both methods of how to embed Twitter feed using the plugin and Without plugins too. Let’s look at some best WordPress Twitter feed plugins.
- Custom Twitter Feeds
- GS Feeds
- Recent Tweets Widget
- WP to Twitter
- Customize Feeds for Twitter
- WP TFeed
- Easy Twitter Feed
- Good Old Twitter Feed Widget
1. Custom Twitter Feeds
Custom Twitter Feeds is one of the best Twitter plugins for WordPress. It has a lot of customization options and users can use it to make it match the look of their website. It is very responsive and helps to display the search engine crawlable version of the Twitter feed on the website.
- Completely Customizable- theme styles are inherited by default.
- Completely responsive- adjusts to all types of screen and is mobile-ready.
- Multiple feeds- Many feeds can be displayed from separate Twitter users.
- Load More button-This button loads infinitely many tweets of the user.
- A beautiful header can be displayed at the top of the feed.
- Increase social engagement- Custom Twitter feeds helps to increase the social engagement between the user and the visitor
Total number of users – 100,000+
Price – Personal-$49/yearly (1 Site), Business-$99/yearly (5 Site), Developer-$149/yearly (25 Site), All Access Bundle-$299/yearly (Unlimited Site)
2. GS Feeds
GS Feeds for Twitter plugin helps to increase the user’s social reach one step ahead. Using this plugin real-time Twitter feeds can be displayed anywhere on the website using shortcodes and widgets. It allows the tweets to displayed as feed or in the slider. This plugin store tweets in the form of cache without redirecting your website at Twitter.com for loading every page.
It means the visitors at your website directly able to communicate with you without opening a Twitter application elsewhere. Tweet Widget also enables your visitors to follow your Twitter Account right there if they get inspired through your website and want to see more updates like this.
- Supports multiple Twitter accounts.
- Lightweight- takes only some time to install.
- Includes Twitter Timeline Layout.
- User friendly- configuration and set up very easy.
- Various configurable options along with slider mode.
- Prevention of frequent API calls through caching options.
- The number of tweets to display can be configured.
- Tweets can be displayed in the slider.
Total number of users – 200+
Price – Starter-$30/yearly (1 Site), Business-$35/yearly (5 Site), Agency-$79/yearly (Unlimited Site)
3. Recent Tweets Widget
Recent Tweets Widgets comes with the cache. It stores the tweets in cache while using the latest Twitter API v1.1. It helps the user from preventing to be rate limited by reading the status message from the database and for every page load doesn’t query Twitter. Users can also set the time slots to update the cache
Recent Tweets Widget provides the continuity of visitors to the website through displaying the posts according to their interests. This plugin allows you to set up the prior updates that you want to occur accordingly. To add this plugin, you have to go through the simple steps and takes a little time to install. Through copy and paste some codes, you will able to embed your Twitter timeline on your site that is much effective in organic engagement.
Total number of users – 100,000+
4. WP to Twitter
WP to Twitter plugin helps to get strong Twitter integration on the user’s website and hence up his social reach. It is an amazing and exclusive WordPress plugin.
- Fetch latest tweets- feeds can be fetched from any account to the website.
- A number of tweets to display- How many tweets are to be displayed can be easily configured.
- Multiple Twitter Accounts- It supports multiple Twitter accounts at the same time.
- Beautiful template designs- It has many template designs to choose from.
- Integration of feeds with images.
- Includes Twitter timeline layout theme.
- Easy use- Shortcodes with various configurable parameters make the plugin very easy to use.
Total number of users --40,000+
5. Customize Feeds for Twitter
Customize Feed for Twitter Plugin is a way to display the actual Twitter feeds on the website of WordPress by using short-code or widgets. You may customize the Twitter feed of your website along with good response and crawl-able search engines. The ability to customize Twitter widget is accessible by application of custom height, on/off tweet reply, the colour of URL link, and etc.
Customize Feed for Twitter plugin contains both features i.e., free features and premium too. In the free feature, you get access to basics such as control layout, display tweets that you want to, settings for customizing widget, add follow buttons, and others. While in Premium, you are able to access advanced features comprising display tweets in the slider, Update Status, Option for load more tweets, settings for tweet style, and many more. Easy to install in just a few steps and provides a user-friendly interface that can be owned by anyone. And for the best experience, you must acquire the premium version where you get access to advanced features.
Total number of users – 10,000+
6. WP TFeed
Better Click To Tweet plugin uses shortcodes to create tweetable content for readers. Not just contents, it also highlights the selected text and makes them tweetable. It uses an official shortcode API and is translation ready.
URL can be removed from the resulting tweet. And the best part- it is fully customizable.
- Space Efficient-It runs a loop of the tweets by showing one tweet at a time and then replacing it with the next one and so on till it displays all the tweets and then again gets back to the first one.
- Customizable- It is all up to the user to decide the number of tweets, which tweets to show, the time duration for which a tweet will be shown, should the retweets and replies be included, whether to switch on the follow button and many more.
- Reliable- Latest tweets are continuously shown even if the Twitter website is down.
- Responsive- proportionally resizes itself according to the size of the page.
- GDPR friendly- It fully supports ‘Do Not Track’ and does not shares the user data with anyone. It does not even collect user data.
Total number of users – 20,000+
Price – Regular License-$17/Biannually, Regular License-$21.5/Annually
7. Easy Twitter Feed
Easy Twitter Feed Widget does not create an API but instead uses the Twitter widget to display tweets on the WordPress site. Even Twitter applications need not be created.
Tweets can be implemented in an easy way through their elegant interface. It also helps to display the Twitter timeline on the blog’s sideline without bells and whistles. Background colour, colour, border colour and many more options can be easily customized.
Tweets can be blended professionally along with any WordPress theme.
Total number of users – 1,000+
8. Good Old Twitter Feed Widget
Good Old Twitter Feed Widget is a Plugin present in a sidebar widget that shows the latest tweets. Hereby, you can easily customize the replies, retweets, style, links, thumbnails, and more. This plugin completely based upon Twitter API Version 1.1 and before using it you have to create a Personal Twitter Application on the website of dev.twitter.com.
You have to set up authorization strings in the widget options box to activate your Twitter widget and then make sure to store it in a safe place. Once it becomes ready, then you can utilize the same authorization strings for numerous widgets and websites.
Total number of users – 1,000+
How to add a live Twitter feed on WordPress Website
- Once You are done click on setting
- Inside Setting First step is to get token id and secret.
- Next, you need to add Twitter handle for example our is gomahamaya . You can also create a custom filter by adding a hashtag. Once you are done click save the change.
- The final step is to embed the Twitter feed. For that, you need to add this code where ever you want your Twitter feed to appear. You can even add it inside the Widget text box.
How to Live Twitter feed on WordPress Website Without Plugin
- You need to Open Twitter developer page
- Once you are there you will find 4 options Embedded Grid, Embedded Tweet, Embedded Timeline, Twitter Button.
- So in our case, we will select twitter Embedded Timeline . And paste your Twitter URL and click on the preview
- Once you are on the next page you will find embedded code. Just copy and paste those codes in the Text editor and you are ready to go.
Finally, in the last, we can conclude that we learnt so many things in this article like how to add a live Twitter feed on WordPress Website by using Plugin and without Plugins too.
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best Twitter Feed Plugin WordPress? Don’t worry I will make it simpler for You. No matter You want a free version or the Premium version for both versions Custom Twitter Feeds by smush ballon is awesome. Still have questions, Feel free to ask me in the comment section or email me.