11 Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress 2021
Are you looking for free or premium Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress which is completely responsive on mobile, tablet and desktop? Tables and charts are an awesome way to add impact to your blog and show some real data and comparison tables. When you add tables to your website it’s quite easy for the visitor to understand.
Why Use WordPress Table Plugins?
- Data Display – When we are displaying data in normal plain text it’s difficult for the users to understand.
- Reduces bounce rate – Many people when seeing confused data prefer to leave the website. But when they get the table they spent some time doing the analysis.
- High conversion – When you create a product comparison table and or compare prices with its feature in the tabular form then the conversion rate increases.
As we know that WordPress doesn’t have a built-in responsive table plugin in WordPress to showcase comparison tables or pricing tables. That’s why we have to write about Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress and which are responsive too. Because the WordPress market is completely flooded with plugins and has very less few updates and security that’s why we have collected the list of top plugins.
In this list, we have gathered free and well as premium Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress which are as follows.
- Posts Table
- Pricing Table by Supsystic
- Ninja Tables
- WP Table Builder
- Ultimate Addon
- Responsive Pricing Table
- Pricing Table
- Go Pricing
1. Posts Table
Posts Table is an organized WordPress table extension that allows you to represent the data of your posts in tabular appearance. Through this kind of representation, the visitors easily found every information at a glance. This WordPress Plugin is accustomed to different kinds of filterable tables that bring out the filter the content by tag, author, date, or category. You can easily install the Posts Table Plugin by adding a shortcode on any widget or page. Holds the dignity of featuring on WP Newsify, WPlift, WP Mayor, and many other popular developers. Posts table allows you to create specified product tables through WooCommerce stores.
Posts Table features include –
- Display Multi-Media Posts – Visualise any kind of posts, or pages such as documents, products, audio, articles, books, etc. in a tabular presentation.
- Advanced Supports – Add custom fields that you require and also support ACF Pro.
- Responsive – Adapt the sphere of different devices with its strong responsive trait.
- Distinct Filters – Availability of different filter options such as categories, tags, and taxonomies.
Total number of users – 4,000+
Price – Starter-$69/yearly (1 Site), Business-$119/yearly (5 Site), Agency-$249/yearly (20 Site)
wpDataTables is a premium and one of the Best WordPress table plugins. It is an all-inclusive data manager for WordPress. This has fully integrated CRUD functionality for MySQL and other data sources. It helps the users to interact with data through tables.
- It helps to create and manage tables from existing sources.
- Show totals in the table footer.
- It helps to build tables without complicated configurations.
- Tables and charts can be customized as per need.
- It also gives the power of a Spreadsheet app in the WP plugin.
- Data can be edited from the front end as well as the back end.
- Cells and rows can be highlighted based on their values.
- It helps to automatically generate MySQL queries.
Total number of users – 40,000+
Price – Basic Plan – $61/yr (1 domain), Pro Plan – $119/yr (3 domains), Developer Plan – $249/yr (Unlimited domains)
The TablePress WordPress plugin allows users to create and manage beautiful tables and embed them in posts, pages and text widgets through a simple shortcode. It allows the table data to be edited in a spreadsheet-like interface. This plugin can increase your chances of ranking in the Google rich snippets.
TablePress is a WordPress plugin that inscribes the ability to generate an amazing table and manage it too. Only with some sort of shortcode, you inlay those tables into text widgets, pages, or posts. Enables you to edit the table with a simple interface similar to spreadsheet required no coding element. Enumerate any type of data into such a table and allow your visitors to enjoy the features like filtering, pagination, and sorting, and more. This WordPress extension allows you to export or import files through HTML, Excel, CSV, and JSON. Customize the row’s colour, highlight, description, and other features by enabling the corresponding checkboxes.
- It doesn’t require any coding.
- Tables containing can also be evaluated.
- The files can be imported and exported to and from CSV. HTML, Excel and JSON files.
- Drag and drop builder.
- Mobile responsive.
Total number of users – 800,000+
4. Pricing Table by Supsystic
The Pricing Table plugin helps the users to build beautiful tables without the need for any coding skills. It enables the user in this function by drag and drop generator by Supsystic. Users can easily make a choice of pricing table template, edit the contents and publish it on the website.
- It has a drag and drop builder.
- This helps to column videos, images and icons.
- Unlimited rows, columns and pricing tables.
- It has the support of Tooltips.
- Includes responsive pricing tables.
- It has a custom header, button styling and features list.
- Comes with text, buttons and CSS style for any pricing grid.
- Import and export tables.
Total number of users – 40,000+
Price – Single-$46/yearly (1 Site), Developer-$69/yearly (5 Site), Enterprise-$149/yearly (20 Site)
5. Ninja Tables
Ninja tables plugin helps to create and manage tables quickly, easily and effectively from the admin panel. It also helps to make the data table responsive with sorting, pagination, interactive charts and graphs and filtering.
- It includes diagrams, charts and graphs.
- This has various style settings for any site type.
- It allows for front end table editing.
- Comes with navigation with Searching and Ordering functions.
- You can build diagrams from the data table.
- This also enables you to change the Colour of the cells and fonts.
- Imports automatically from Google sheets.
- It has Formula support and HTML table support for data cells.
Total number of users – 60,000+
Price – Single-$49/yearly (1 Site), Agency-$99/yearly (20 Site), Unlimited-$199/yearly (Unlimited Site)
6. WP Table Builder
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin helps to increase pricing conversions by about 150%. It helps the user to create pricing tables and display all the information the prospective customers need to find what they are looking for and make the payments easily.
- Any number of columns can be set.
- The pricing plan is displayed on a table with a table head.
- Customizable grid layout.
- The column with the best deal can be highlighted.
- It is very responsive.
- Pricing plans can be displayed in the form of columns.
- It has many predefined skins.
- Very easy to apply custom colours.
- Borders can be added to distinguish columns from the background.
Total number of users – 30,000+
Price – Starter-$39.99/yearly (1 Site), Pro-$99.99/yearly (1000 Site), Lifetime-$299.99/Lifetime (Unlimited Site)
7. Ultimate Addon
Elementor Table enables you to create an informative table in beautiful representation styles. It has been featuring lots of styling alternatives which makes Elementor Table a conventional plugin. Creation of automatic table within few clicks by uploading CSV file. Numerous set formats for raw & column avails to you for creating beautiful tables in a well-arranged manner. Add the various options for sorting the entries under relevant data. Expansion of rows & columns as per your requirement can be executed without any compromise to the styling procedure.
You can customize the table as much as you need for making it a relevant element for your website. The searching feature included in the table enables the visitors to search any single entry immediately, with no need to go through the entire data of the table. Thus, confront your ideas into reality through getting access to Elementor Table Plugin presented by WordPress.
Price – Ultimate Addons-$55/yearly, Essential Bundle-$169/yearly, Growth Bundle-$249/yearly
8. Responsive Pricing Table
The Pricing Table plugin helps to create clean and flat design pricing tables on WordPress. It also provides an unlimited package with unlimited features. It is quite a responsive plugin.
- Simple and lightweight.
- It also has unlimited featured rows.
- Its call to action background text colour is changeable.
- Comes with unlimited tables and colours for table headers.
- Automatically generates a shortcode for each table.
- It has various good looking flat themes.
- Optimized coding standard.
- It has the option of highlighting feature text with changeable colours.
Total number of users – 20,000+
Price – Single Site-$19/yearly, Unlimited Site-$49/yearly
Visualizer, well known for managing the charts & tables, in WordPress. This plugin assists you to create, embed and manage a perfect chart and table for posts on WP that contains the responsive feature. Flexibility in customizing options is available and supports importing data through any database such as excel, googl4e sheets, CSV, and others. You have been able to synchronize your data within a certain time by using the Visualizer plugin.
Including Features of Visualizer –
- Different Chart Types – Present your data in various chart styles including bar charts, bubble charts, area charts, scatter charts, pie charts, geo charts, and many more.
- Highly Customizable – Utilize the default setting of Google Chart Tools that allows you to customize the graphs and chart that matches the requirement of your webpage.
- HTML5/SVG Technology – Highly responsive on devices including Android, iPhone, and iPad. Your Visitors need not have any additional software, it will finely work well with a web browser.
Total number of users – 40,000+
Price -- Personal-$74/yearly (1 Site), Developer-$185/yearly (3 Site), Agency-$372/yearly (Unlimited Site)
10. Pricing Table
Pricing Table by PickPlugins is a fully-featured and complete pricing table for a plugin that helps the users to create unique and responsive pricing plans and comparison tables in no time at all. It also the users to create beautiful team showcases very easily. It has an impressive real-time editor.
- It has many pricing table samples.
- Moreover, it comes with a toggle price button.
- Fancy animation effects.
- There are unlimited colour options.
- It is Visual Composer compatible.
- There is a facility for column rotation.
- Templates can be imported and exported.
- It is supported by Google Map Integration.
Total number of users – 3,000+
Price – 1 Site $9/yearly, 10 site-$49/yearly, Unlimited Site $99/yearly
11. Go Pricing
Go Pricing helps the user to create very easy pricing and compare tables. This plugin is easy to install. It supports many media elements such as maps, images, audio and video. It is also one of the best selling pricing table plugins.
- It has ready-made demo tables.
- It is compatible with WPBakery and Elementor Page Builder.
- Works with any WordPress themes.
- It has an easy user interface.
- Comes with 1500+ font icons.
- It has also amazing column animations.
- Columns can also be decorated.
- It enables you to see live previews.
Total number of users – 13,536+
Price – Regular License – $27/lifetime
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress? Wait I will make your design easy. If you want to go for a premium responsive WordPress table plugin then you should choose wpdatatable they worth spending money on. But if you are looking for free then you can go with tablepress or you go with a responsive table they both are awesome.