8 Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress 2019
Are you looking for free or premium Best Responsive Table Plugin for WordPress which is completely responsive on mobile, tablet and desktop? Table and charts are really an awesome way to add impact to your blog and show some real data and comparison table. When you add tables into your website its quite easy for the visitor to understand.
Why To Use WordPress Table Plugins?
- Data Display – When we are displaying data in normal plain text its difficult for the users to understand.
- Reduces bounce rate – Many people when see confused data prefer to leave the website. But when they get table they spent some time on doing analysis.
- High conversion – When you create product comparison table and or compare prices with its feature in tabular form then the conversion rate increases.
As we know that WordPress doesn’t have a built in responsive table plugin to showcase comparison table or pricing tables. That’s why we have to write about Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress and which are responsive too. Because WordPress market is completely flooded with plugins and has very less number of updates and security that’s why we have collected the list of top plugins.
In this list we have gathered free and well as premium Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress which are as follows.
- Go Pricing
- WordPress Pricing Table
- Responsive Pricing Table
- Pricing Table by Supsystic
- Data Tables Generator by Supsystic
1. WPDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress
wpDataTables is a premium and Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress. It is an all-inclusive data manager for WordPress. It has fully integrated CRUD functionality for MySQL and other data sources. It helps the users to interact with data through tables. Its features are:
- It helps to create and manage tables form existing sources.
- It can show totals in table footer.
- It helps to build tables without complicated configuration.
- Tables and charts can be customized as per need.
- It also gives the power of a Spreadsheet app in WP plugin.
- Data can be edited from the front end as well as the back end.
- Cells and rows can be highlighted based on their values.
- It helps to automatically generate MySQL queries.
Total number of user – 17,000+
Price – Basic Plan – $59/yr (1 domain), Pro Plan – $109/yr (3 domains), Developer Plan – $249/yr (Unlimited domains)
2. Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables
Go Pricing helps the user to create very easy pricing and compare tables. It is very easy to install. It supports many media elements such as maps, images, audio and video. It is also one of the best selling pricing table plugins. Its features are:
- It has ready made demo tables.
- It is compatible with WPBakery and Elementor Page Builder.
- It works with any WordPress themes.
- It has an easy user interface.
- It has 1500+ font icons.
- It has amazing column animations.
- Columns can also be decorated.
- It enables to see live previews.
Total number of user – 12,000+
Price – Regular License – $27, Extended License – $150
3. ARPrice – Responsive WordPress Pricing Table Plugin
ARPrice is a fully featured and complete pricing table for plugin which help the users to create unique and responsive pricing plans and comparison tables in no time at all. It also the users to create beautiful team showcase very easily. It has a impressive real-time editor.Its features are:
- It has many pricing table samples.
- It comes with toggle price button.
- It has fancy animation effects.
- There are unlimited color options.
- It is Visual Composer compatible.
- There is facility for column rotation.
- Templates can be imported and exported.
- It is supported by Google Map Integration.
Total number of user – 2,800+
Price -- Regular License – $23Premium
4. TablePress WordPress Plugin
TablePress allow the users to create and manage beautiful tables and embed it in posts, pages and text widgets through a simple shortcode. It allows the table data to be edited in a spreadsheet like interface. Hence, it doesn’t require any coding. Tables containing can also be evaluated.
Total number of user – 700,000+Free
5. WordPress Pricing Table Plugin
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin helps to increase pricing conversions by about 150%. It helps the user to create pricing tables and display all the information the prospective customers need to find what they are looking and make the payments easily. Its features are:
- Any number of columns can be set.
- Pricing plan be displayed in a table with table head.
- The grid layout can be customized.
- The column with the best deal can be highlighted.
- It is very responsive.
- Pricing plans can be displayed in the form of columns.
- It has many predefined skins.
- It is very easy to apply custom colors.
- Borders can be added to distinguish columns from the background.
Total number of user – 470+
Price – $19
6. Responsive Pricing Table
Pricing Table plugin helps to create clean and flat design pricing tables on WordPress. It also provides unlimited package with unlimited features. It is quiet a responsive plugin. Its features are:
- It is simple and lightweight.
- It has unlimited featured rows.
- Its call to action background text color is changeable.
- It has unlimited tables and colors for table headers.
- It automatically generates shortcode for each table.
- It has various good looking flat themes.
- Its coding standard is optimized.
- It has the option of highlighting feature text with changeable colors.
Total number of user – 30,000+Free
7. Pricing Table by Supsystic
Pricing Table plugin helps the users to build beautiful tables without the need of any coding skills. It enables the user in this function by drag and drop generator by Supsystic. Users can easily make a choice of pricing table template, edit the contents and publish it on the website. Its features are:
- It has a drag and drop builder.
- It helps to column videos,images and icons.
- It has unlimited rows,columns and pricing tables.
- It has the support of Tooltips.
- It has responsive pricing tables.
- It has custom header, button styling and features list.
- It has text,buttons and CSS style for any pricing grid.
- Tables can be imported and exported.
Total number of user – 30,000+Free
8. Data Tables Generator by Supsystic
Data Tables Generators helps to create and manage tables quickly,easily and effectively from admin panel. It also helps to make the data table responsive with sorting, pagination, interactive charts and graphs and filtering. Its features are:
- It includes diagrams, charts and graphs.
- It has various style settings for any site types.
- It allows for front end table editing.
- It includes navigation with Searching and Ordering functions.
- Diagrams can be built from the data table.
- Color of the cells and fonts can be changed.
- It imports automatically from Google sheets.
- It has Formula support and HTML table support for data cells.
Total number of user – 30,000+Free
Conclusion – Still confused which is Best Responsive Table Plugins for WordPress ? Wait i will make your design easy . If you want to go for premium responsive WordPress table plugin then you should choose wpdatatable they worth spending money . But if you are looking for free then you can go with tablepress or you go with responsive table they both are awesome .