9 Best Related Posts Plugins For WordPress 2022
Displaying related posts, custom post types and pages can easily be done with the help of the Related Posts Plugin. So many of our website visitors leave our website because they couldn’t find any related or popular posts related to your post. When the visitors leave your website, it increases your website bounce rate, boosting visitor engagement and decreasing Alexa rank.
What are the benefits of using Popular Post or related posts plugins for WordPress?
- It decreased the bounce rate.
- Post views per user increase.
- If the number of page views increases, the Google Page Rank will ultimately be better off.
Example of our website with Related Posts
To help you get better page views with decreased bounce, we have decided to write an article about both Premium and Free Best Related Post WordPress plugins.
The 10 Best Related Posts WordPress Plugins discussed in our article are:
- Jetpack Related Posts
- WordPress Popular Posts
- Contextual Related Posts
- VK All in One Expansion Unit
- Related Posts for Distinct Posts
- Related Post By Pickplugin
- Inline Related Posts
WP Brigade is an extensive freemium related posts plugin for WordPress to effortlessly manage the posted stuff on the site. You may customize the size and overall appearance of the thumbnail in just a few clicks. This lightweight and intuitively designed WordPress automatically lets you generate a thumbnail that appeared as the first image in the post. Fetch the configuration through media and upload the thumbnail in directed size to display any related posts thereon. WP Brigade is a feature-packed for popular posts and related posts to display at the bottom of posts that is smoothly compatible with any themes and existing plugins.
Core Features –
- Arrange posts thumbnails in a column with the title of related posts in every post present.
- Let you customize anything such as font, colour, border, background, text, and more according to the look and feel of the site.
- Select the destination wherever you want to place related posts section either on-page, posts, or categories.
- Show the number of related posts according to the necessity.
- Choose page type, posts type, or categories.
- You can also specify post-custom field names to be used as thumbnails source.
- HTTPS and bbPress support.
- Regular updates.
Total number of users – 40,000+
Price – Price Not Found
2. Jetpack Related Posts
Jetpack is an elegant Paid WordPress Related Posts Plugin that lets you organize the post available on the website and display it wisely to the audience under any post. While establishing related posts thumbnails appropriately in the sequence, you will administrate the posts that should be appeared. Make your site more engaging by displaying your audience the more amazing post, i.e. somewhat relatable to the post that is being watched recently. Scan the content of every available post and then retrieve the post that could be listed afterwards.
Elementary Features –
- Add a new block anywhere in the post’s content for adding related posts.
- Only one block can be added for a related post with each post.
- Either horizontally display your related post content or vertically.
- Provides a block sidebar that lets you select the appearance of thumbnails, date, and context.
- Insert up to six sliders that show the various related post option while sliding one by one.
- The background Colour, text, text sizes, border, title, and except length are customizable.
- You can choose where to display your related posts.
- Multisite support.
- High customizability level without any coding required.
Price – Backup Daily-$7/yearly, Security Daily-$20/yearly, Complete-$99/yearly
YARPP (Yet Another Related Posts Plugin) is a free related posts plugin for WordPress.The Jetpack Related Posts maintains the visibility of related posts after any post is uploaded on the website. The related posts may display any post, custom post type, and page on configuration. YARPP is a feature-packed extension that increases the engagement time of visitors on the site through increasing conversion. Let your audience see the relevant content as the next one. It adds related posts at the end of posts in a thumbnail. The size of the thumbnail can be customized. They are arranged in the column under the posts with related posts titles.
Essential Features –
- Versatile customization algorithm of title, tags, content, and the post category that automatically finds the related post available on the site to display.
- Availability of cache makes the website more efficient and fast access as well.
- Ready-to-use templates of thumbnails, i.e. customizable and let you arrange the listing sequence of related posts.
- Supports multiple sites and languages.
- Highly customizable and responsive that assists you well to get more traffic.
- Post Custom field names can be specified to be used as a thumbnail source.
- The number of related posts, style settings, start date, default image URL, and categories to show on can be customized.
Total number of users – 100,000+
4. WordPress Popular Posts
WordPress Popular Posts is the most advanced free popular posts Plugins for WordPress. It is easy to make readers familiar with other related blogs on their websites by displaying popular pages, posts, and custom post types related to the current entry. That is extensively designed to show related posts after the one that is currently going on. Enable your audience to continue for a long duration on the website by availing them of the appropriate option of the relevant post accordingly. Popular Posts contains such essential features and a simple UI design that anyone can easily access without coding.
Integrated Features –
- Provides multiple ranges of widgets that you can apply on your blog with your personalized configuration.
- Arrange the sequence of the related posts based on the time of uploading posts.
- Let you display the customized thumbnails of the post.
- An admin panel is available wherein you may see the statistics of how well this extension performed for you.
- Let you sort comments and views, then display them to your visitors.
- Availability of various themes that can also be customized if required.
- Supports Rest API that allows you to embed this extension easily within a few clicks.
Total number of users – 300,000+
5. Contextual Related Posts
Contextual Related post is an easy-to-use and powerful custom Related Posts plugin to display a list of related posts in the user’s feed and website. It has an inbuilt cache that ensures associated posts without excessive load on the server. It has many features and supports widgets, thumbnails, shortcodes, custom post type, and CSS styles. The related list displayed is based on the content of the title or content of the post, which helps make them more relevant to the readers. WordPress Contextual post is the most downloaded and one of the Best Popular Posts Plugins for WordPress, which allows displaying the most popular posts with customizable widgets.
- It includes a block called CRP (Related Posts), which has its own configurable set of options.
- You don’t need to edit the template files. CRP will automatically start displaying the related posts on your site.
- Using the plenty of options available, you can add related posts to the widgetized area of your theme.
- You can use shortcodes to display the posts anywhere you want in the content.
- Developers can easily add or edit features using the filters and actions available.
- It displays related posts in the RSS feed with custom display options. It uses an advanced and versatile algorithm.
Total number of users – 90,000+
6. VK All in One Expansion Unit
VK All in One Expansion Unit is created by vectoring, which adds the tab widgets that have a lazy loading effect. It is cleanly coded and is free. The tool is AJAXified which makes the content load only when needed, making the plugin very lightweight. Through this plugin, the visitors can find the website’s best content in the sidebar without making much effort to search for them. It gives a thumbnail or listed view of related content. Its templating system also provides its users advanced control over displaying the contents.
- This popular posts plugin is super lightweight.
- It is fully responsive.
- You can change the order of tabs, the number of tabs or the number of posts to show.
- You can choose to show or hide the number of comments, post dates, or post excerpts.
- It allows you to load the content by demand.
- The tab stays in memory once you load it.
- You can choose between recent, popular, tags tab or comments.
Total number of users – 100,000+
7. Related Posts for Distinct Posts
Related Posts is a paid WordPress related posts plugin with a super widget to add the custom post from the WordPress blog at the end of the blog or in the sidebar. It has different features of text and image size. It is fast and easily configurable. This is very accurate and has multiple features with many structures and designs. You can use the filters to change the default behaviour of the plugin. User’s HTML templates can display related posts, and the plugin is exceptionally adjustable.
- You can limit the search by date, number, or post meta.
- Great plugin documentation.
- You can include or exclude the terms and posts.
- It functions smoothly without slowing down your site.
- This comes with shortcodes and widgets.
- You can search for related posts in single or multiple taxonomies or post types.
- Posts of blogs that are the most popular within a specified time range can be listed.
Price – Regular License-$30/Biannually, Regular License-$40/Annually
8. Related Post By Pickplugin
Related Post By Pickplugin is a fast and easy to use related posts plugin. It counts the number of page views of pages, posts, and custom post types and then uses this to display the page view counts and the most popular posts. The plugin quickly increases user engagement by adding related posts in the sidebar or after the post with the help of widgets and shortcodes. It doesn’t slow down the website.
- The tool supports widgets, shortcodes, thumbnails, custom post types, and CSS styles.
- It has an inbuilt caching system to cache the popular posts outputs.
- It is extendable, and filters help to increase the codebase.
- Export or import interface.
- Compatible with caching plugins such as W3 Total Cache, WP-Super-Cache, or Quick Cache
- It enables the user to create a popular posts section with as many entries as possible. This has in-depth customization features. It also supports custom post types.
Total number of users – 5,000+
Price – 1 Site $9/yearly, 10 site-$39/yearly, Unlimited Site $69/yearly
1 Site-$49/Lifetime, 10 site-$69/Lifetime, Unlimited Site-$99/Lifetime
9. Inline Related Posts
Inline Related Posts is a free WordPress popular posts plugin that gives the user control for any post types, queries, and other extended options for displaying the introductory post or custom query post based on powerful WP Query. You can use it to display specific posts from categories or post tags, or other taxonomies. It has been built with a shortcodes editor for the easy generation of shortcodes and to display it in the content section. Contents can be displayed in the sidebar with the help of powerful widgets.
- Statistics Dashboards enable you to check the performance of your most popular posts directly in your admin area.
- You can also sort your popular lists by comments, default views, or average views a day.
- This plugin is Multi-Widget capable.
- You can list those posts which have been most popular within a given time frame.
- Use shortcodes to display the most popular posts on your pages.
- SEO can be improved, and attention can be grabbed by linking out to related posts from the compose screen across the web. Posts can be easily searched and handpicked.
- It automatically adds related content at the footer of the content and helps to increase user engagement and internal traffic.
Total number of users – 60,000+
Still, confused about which is related posts plugin should add to your website? Yet another related posts plugin is free and a pretty good option you move on with this. But if you need a premium version of the popular posts plugin, you should choose WPbrigade related posts
Your comments and feedback are valuable. Do write to us in case of any suggestions and queries. We would be glad to hear from you!