8 Best Rating Plugins For WordPress 2023 To Add Rating
Are you looking for Premium or Free best Rating Plugins for WordPress? These rating plugins help us get a five-star rating for our website pages, posts, eCommerce Products, bbpress forum, and Buddy press. When you add these plugins to your website, the products or post rating starts coming into your google SERP preview, which will result in more traffic.
When you add a rating plugin, then your visitor of the website gets a right to rate your blog post or products or service, which you can consider as feed. When you get feedback, if positive, then no issue. If negative, then you have to work hard to make it better. In some instances, you can vote option in a comment. These are the benefits of using these plugins And a good amount of visitors by adding start to your google search result.
So let’s have some best Rating Plugins for WordPress which will help you get more feedback are as follows:
Table Of Content
- Yasr-Yet Another Stars Rating
- kk Star Ratings
- Universal Star Rating
- GD Rating System
- Rating by BestWebSoft
- Rate my Post
- Total Rating
1. Yasr-Yet Another Stars Rating
Yasr – Yet Another Star Rating is a well-diverse WordPress Plugin for maintaining the rating functionality of the website. Display rating in such a manner that attracts the audience’s attention while visiting the product page before purchasing anything. Ratings displayed on the product page or elsewhere on the website play a significant role in converting visitors into reliable customers. Ask your customers about a product they purchase from your site and encourage them to give reviews accordingly. Then, with the Yasr plugin’s assistance, add such reviews of customers into web pages, posts, and elsewhere in just a trim configuration.
Integrated Features –
- Insert reviews in the classic editor and Gutenberg Editor easily and quickly as they contain shortcodes.
- Let your users vote in giving stars for products and brands. Then show those star reviews wherever you want to display with shortcodes.
- An efficient set for migration tools enables you to migrate reviews from other plugins.
- This can be added automatically at the beginning and end of each post.
- Yasr plugin also comes with multisets which allow the users to score different aspects for each review.
Total number of users – 20,000+
2. kk Star Ratings
Kk Star Rating – A well-featured WordPress extension that lets you insert collected users’ reviews on the website. The lightweight and easy-to-use interface can be tackled so easily by anyone. Effortlessly configure the functionality of rating that allows customizing the content and visual presentation thereon. Provides customized hooks to display such user-generated reviews so well.
Kk Star Ratings let you take control of the configuration of how you want to utilize star rating. Enable or disable star rating according to the policies of brands and categories available there. Display ratings anywhere you like to show, including archives, pages, posts, etc., on the site. Restrict IP address for voting. Allow users and also guests to vote to confront the awareness of brands. Customize the positions of ratings even after posting content. You can also set the number of stars that you want to insert.
- It has stylish mouse over effects and animations such as fueling up stars.
- KK Start Plugin supports Google Rich Snippets. This way, the ratings will now be indexed in Google search.
- The users are given the ability to vote by pasting a shortcode where they want the stars to appear.
- Attach tooltips with the mouse so that when it hovers while rating with colours.
- Even if there are thousands of ratings on one page, you can fetch them on a single request.
- You can request votings per unique IP
- It also allows you to request messages and strings.
- You can manually select the location to add the ratings according to your wishes.
- A visual button is added in the editor to display the ratings manually in posts and pages without using any shortcode.
Total number of users – 80,000+
One of the most popular five-star review systems on the web is Rating-Widget which is GDPR compliant. Using this social rating system, pages, posts, comments, BuddyPress, WooCommerce, and bbPress forums can be rated.
This plugin has also introduced Review Add on using which a textual review can be received from the voters by setting up customs reviews to open review boxes. It requires zero configuration.
- It allows users to create and manage ratings from within the WordPress dashboard.
- Star and thumb widgets can be embedded on pages, posts, and comments.
- Rating-Widget star ratings can be used across browsers.
- They are entirely customizable.
- It supports multi-language.
- They are CSS3 complaints.
- Create unlimited thumb and star ratings and collect total votes.
- You can select a top-rated widget to display the rating widget in the sidebar.
Total number of users – 10,000+
4. Universal Star Rating
Universal Star Rating is a well-oriented WordPress extension that provides shortcodes to add ratings or reviews anywhere. Universal Star Rating comes with two shortcodes that allow the user to insert ratings and reviews for the desired product, data, and service with the help of a classic star rating system. Such a lightweight and easy-to-use interface lets you configure the entire review functionality in a few minutes. Although, this plugin enables the author to add ratings or reviews for any products, services, and data they want.
Let you add a rating panel in classic star format, which configures easily and provides an excellent appearance on any website. While inserting shortcodes lets you embed star rating either inline or tabular list. Drive more traffic on your website while presenting star review that attracts visitors and ultimately converts them into a reliable customer. It allows you to use the shortcodes to embed a tabular list of star ratings or a single inline star rating. It supports German and English languages.
Total number of users – 5,000+
5. GD Rating System
Although having nothing in common, a successor to the GD Star Rating plugin, GD Rating System uses a modular structure with many features split into rating methods and addons.
It uses templates similar to WordPress theme templates for front-end display plugins and allows the users to add a new template and override the existing ones. You can rate anything using this plugin. IIt supports several basic rating entities. Each entity has several rating types, such as posts with all custom and default post types, users, comments, and terms for default and custom taxonomies.
- It uses the star rating method.
- This plugin includes comment integration and comment integration addons.
- It has rich snippet support and loads dynamically.
- Sort the posts and comments by rating.
- Its pro version includes slider rating methods.
- You can filter the posts by terms and authors.
- It also allows for star reviews and thumb ratings.
- It provides instant notification.
Total number of users – 2,000+
Price – Single – $49/annually (1 Site), Freelance – $79/annually (3 Site), Studio – $129/annually (25 Site), Agency – $199/annually (Unlimited Site)
6. Rating by BestWebSoft
BestWebSoft is an automated WordPress Rating Extension that enables you to add ratings of customers and present them on the website so nicely. Ratings on the site or product pages by your customers are working as a reliable source for encouraging other visitors to shop. Let you organize five-star ratings on the website automatically. It contains essential features for customizing the appearance of such ratings that match the website’s look and feel.
How BestWebSoft is the best Rating Plugin?
- Let you add automatic star ratings that your customers directly vote on the site.
- Insert such star rating automatically into post, page, media, testimonials, and custom post type with effective shortcodes.
- Easy customizations of styles and size of the star and text are available thereon.
- According to policies, restrict rating submission, either allow users and guests to submit ratings or disable wherever required.
- Rating by BestWebSoft showcases a user-defined amount of ratings in their posts and pages.
- YASR is an excellent way to add SEO-friendly user-generated reviews and testimonials to their website pages, posts, and CPC without affecting the speed.
Total number of users – 300+
Price – Annual – $17.99/annually (1 Site), Perpetual – $179.99/annually (Unlimited), Membership – $250/annually (Unlimited)
7. Rate my Post
Rate my post designed and extremely lightweight rating plugin for WordPress that lets you establish better rating functionality on the site. It contains a simple UI that enables the addition of five-star ratings on posts and pages of the site with the help of widgets. Assist your audience in ensuring its brand and quality while displaying customers’ experiences after purchasing such products.
Elementary Features –
- Let your visitors rate any page or post and also enable them to send feedback privately after it.
- The ratings can be filtered by category, and there are also custom filter tags and functions.
- Either insert users’ rating automatically or manually with shortcodes however you feel comfortable.
- Statistical reports of rating that your posts or pages received are available to you for viewing everything in just a glance.
- A proper analytical tool keeps a detailed record of the one who is rating, including username, title, IP address, and how much time is spent before submitting a rating.
- Select the message you want to display to customers or visitors after submitting the rating.
- Reset ratings for individual posts or entire sites.
- The users can choose their images.
Total number of users – 10,000+
8. Total Rating
Everyone wants to improve the user experience with their website. Webmasters who care for their online activity want to promote familiarity and loyalty with their brand and enhance the visibility of their online activity. Using Total Rating, ratings can be made to appear in every post/page or just the selected post/page. This one needs to open wp-content/themes/<YOUR THEME NAME>/index.PHP. After this, the user can place it in single.php, archieve.php, page.php, or post.php. After this, the user needs to find
<?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>Then the place needs to be selected where the ratings have to be shown. If the ratings have to be shown in just a single post/page, the user must type [ratings] into the desired post/page to embed ratings.
The user can also display other post rating use and results into any desired content. It even includes widgets to show the top-rated posts in the sidebar.
Total number of users – 100+
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the best Rating Plugins for WordPress? Don’t Worry, I will make it simpler. If you want a simple plugin without any configuration, move with a kk rating. You can move on with Yet Another Stars Rating if you want the best one.
Please write to us in the comment section if you have any questions.