10 Best Grid Plugins For WordPress 2019
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Grid Plugins For WordPress? Grid Plugins are the Most essential Plugins when you talk about the customization of a website. Grid Plugins helps you create a customized post grid, image grid, portfolio grid, Product Grid, Team member, Testimonial and eCommerce website. You can also create a Customized search or filter custom field and custom taxonomy.
When we talk about grids, there are many kinds of grids like the masonry grid, post grid, media grid, post masonry grid. The grid can be easily created to make your website look more beautiful. So we have prepared a list of some Premium and Free Best Grid Plugins For WordPress which is are as follows:
- Content Views
- Essential Grid
- Media Grid
- The Grid
- The Post Grid By Radius Theme
- Post Grid By Pickplugins
- WP Ultimate Post Grid
- Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid
1. Content Views – Post Grid & List for WordPress
Content Views is one of the Best Grid Plugins For WordPress which is a fully mobile responsive post grid solution and help users to create beautiful category post grids, recent post grid, tag post grid, author post grid and many more. It is a simple tool but still very powerful.
- Applies friendly and best SEO practices.
- This plugin works with any theme such as WooThemes, Genesis, Thesis, ThemeForest, Divi and so on.
- Its speed can be optimized.
- Content Views Pro displays any WordPress content quickly and easily by keywords, date, category, author, taxonomy, tags, custom field, ID and status.
- It limits the number of posts in grids.
- Responsive layout I.e. works efficiently on all devices
- Supports multiple languages, so you can easily translate it into your language
- Simple to install and use i.e. it requires no coding skills and takes no time to learn.
- Content Views Pro team is always available to solve your issues and queries through Email and consumer forum.
- Support With Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce and Events Manager.
- Supports translation plugins
- Filter Grid Option
- Pagination Filter
Total number of user – 100,000+
Price – Personal Plan – $39 (Single site support), Business Plan – $89 (5 site support), Developer Plan – $199 (Unlimited site support)
2. Essential Grid
Essential Grid WordPress Plugin is a premium plugin for WordPress and has some unparalleled features. It helps the user to display various content formats in a highly customized grid. It is used in portfolios, galleries, blogs, services, price tables, WooCommerce products and so on.
- Visual skin builder and customizer.
- It has the highest standard documentation and tutorial videos.
- You can easily export/import skins and grids for themes.
- It has different layouts-boxed, full-screen, full width, etc.
- This plugin comes with various animation types and Preloaders.
- Essential Grid provides you with a template library with over 50 starter grids.
- You can easily adjust space, rows and columns
- Responsive layout
- It includes custom skins with a one-click plugin installer.
Total number of user – 46190
Price – Regular License – $69 , Extended License – $170Premium
3. USquare – Universal Responsive WordPress Grid for Team Members, Logos, Portfolio, Products and More
uSquare helps users to create a responsive squared grid to display their content in an interesting and unique way. It can be used for displaying blog posts, services, design, products and team members. It can be easily modified to suit anybody’s need. Its features are:
- Scrollable content.
- Provides an easing effect.
- It has custom social icons.
- An item can be linked to some other page.
- It has a very intuitive design.
- The height and width of the images can be customized.
- Colours and background can be accordingly set.
- The order of items can be easily changed.
Total number of user – 5,600+
Price – Regular License – $30 , Extended License – $265Premium
4. Media Grid
Media Grid is a plugin that helps to make unique portfolios and display them properly on any browser. It has made possible the idea of unlimited layouts. Using Media Grids, you can create unique, filtered and paginated portfolios very easily.
- Dynamic Grids- You can create huge grids according to your likings within no time.
- Visual Grid Builder- Through this feature, you can build grids quickly by just adding the items and sizing them.
- Media support- It provides complete media support such as simple pictures, videos, image sliders, audios and so on.
- Revolutionary Lightbox- Media Grid plugin allows you to keep your page light by handling huge contents through the lightbox that supports HTML and shortcodes.
- Unlimited Attributes- It allows you to create unlimited attributes, using the related icons.
- Use your Posts- You can also use your existing posts to fill in grids.
- SEO Pagination- It provides friendly SEO by serving your grid data to search engines.
- Quick Setup- Media Grid is simple and quick to set up and use.
- WooCommerce Integration- It is integrated with WooCommerce.
- Comments Integration- You can engage your users and ask them for their opinion about your products by Media Grid integration.
Total number of user – 12681
Price – Regular License – $25 , Extended License – $94Premium
5. The Grid – Responsive WordPress Grid Plugin
The Grid WordPress Plugin is considered the most advanced grid plugin for WordPress. It has amazing grids for any post types and many possibilities. It is a simple way to generate grids for e-Commerce, work and blog.
- Compatible with shortcodes.
- Highly responsive i.e. works efficiently with all devices
- SEO friendly.
- It has a powerful skin builder.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Comes with a media library.
- It can be filtered in a real touch slider.
- Import/Export with the click of the mouse.
- Customize skins for WooCommerce with pre-defined elements.
- Supports Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Flickr, Twitter and so on.
Total number of user – 12106
Price – Regular License – $29 , Extended License – $165Premium
6. UberGrid – Responsive grid builder for WordPress
Uber Grid Plugin is quite a powerful and responsive gallery builder. Using this plugin user can create beautiful walls of square items defined manually or add automatically using WordPress posts. It can be used to present photos, blogs, portfolios and much more. Its features are:
- The grid can be opened in a lightbox.
- Light and dark lightbox themes are available.
- A grid can be built automatically using existing posts.
- Fast CSS3 effects and animation.
- It doesn’t require any coding.
- Customizable on hover descriptions.
- Widgets are available.
- It has deep linking and pagination support.
Total number of user – 4,800+
Price – $20Premium
7. The Post Grid By Radius Theme
The Post Grid by Radius theme is a very simple plugin that does not require any knowledge of coding. It enables users to generate a grid from the admin end and display it in the post and pages.
- It has 4 types of offset layouts.
- Posts and pages can be used as the source.
- Provides full control over Text color, size and Button Color
- The limit can be excerpted in words or characters.
- Create unlimited grid.
- Fields can be selected.
- You can turn the layouts into grids or filter
- Provides Button or Drop-Down filter.
- Short by or Ordering option
- Mobile friendly
- It provides a query post with selection.
- Filter by users.
- It has a custom page resize option.
Total number of user – 20,000+
Price – Single Site – $21, Upto 5 Sites – $55, Unlimited Sites – $99
8. Post Grid By Pickplugins
Post Grid By Pickplugins offers the user to create amazing post grids for any post type such as for blog posts, portfolios, gallery, team member showcase, product showcase, category post display and custom taxonomy. The grids can be created and displayed anywhere using shortcodes. It enables the post grid to display on archive pages dynamically on categories, custom taxonomy on terms pages, tags, etc.
- Any post type can be queried.
- Grid width can be customized
- It is responsive and works well on any device
- Displays multiple post types on single post grid.
- Create unlimited post grid on your website..
- Pagination can be displayed or hidden.
- Excerpt count length can be custom.
- You can add search input field at the top of the grid.
- There can be queries from multiple post types.
- Grid thumbnail height can be custom.
- It provides social share buttons.
- Includes/Excludes post by IDs.
- Display post grids on the basis of keyword search.
- It is based on skin and layout.
Total number of user – 70,000+
Pricing – Starter Plan – $49, Developer Plan – $99, Business Plan – $199
9. WP Ultimate Post Grid
WP Ultimate Post Grid helps the user to build responsive grids for pages, posts and custom type post. If you want, you can also add an isotope filter for the taxonomy associated with the post.
- There are multiple templates available for the grid.
- You can check the live preview while building the grids.
- Create responsive grids which look good on any device.
- It defines custom links and images for a post.
- Use Posts, pages and custom post types as the source.
- It allows you to set the order by option.
- You can also use pagination.
- It allows you to link actual post and featured images.
- Provides multiple templates for your grid.
- You can create the grids according to your likings using the Template Editor.
- It enables you to add the grid anywhere using their shortcodes.
- You can select multiple filters.
- It also comes with a free version.
Total number of user – 4,000+
Pricing- Premium Plan – $39Free
10. Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid
Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles grid provides photo gallery, tiled gallery, portfolio gallery and image gallery all in one. It also supports a tiled grid gallery and also a Pinterest photo gallery. It also provides a hover effect and lightbox. This can help you if you are looking out for a designer portfolio photo gallery, products showcase photo gallery, wedding album photo gallery and photography portfolio photo gallery.
- It keeps the original size of the images and doesn’t crop them.
- You can sort the images manually or randomly.
- It allows you to adjust margins between the images.
- Comes with a video gallery.
- It also provides for image sharing.
- You can adjust the image size according to your screen size.
- It has two types of layout-tiles and column.
Total number of user – 40,000+
Pricing- Basic Plan- $24.99/year, Ultimate Plan- $29.9/year, Business Plan- $299.99/yearFree
Conclusion – Still confused about which is the Best Grid Plugins For WordPress?
Wait we will make it even simpler for you.
If you want a free version then you should choose Content view which is 1000 times better than any other plugin. But if you are looking for premium then you should go ahead with contentview pro. It is the best and worth each penny.
Tell me which is your favourite Best Grid Plugins For WordPress. Which one you are using for your image or blog grid?
If we are missing out on any important grid plugin, then do let me know.