10 Best Grid Plugins For WordPress 2019
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Grid Plugins For WordPress? Grid Plugins are Most essential Plugins when you talk about customization of website. Grid Plugins helps you create customized post grid, image grid, portfolio grid, Product Grid, Team member, Testimonial and eCommerce website. You can also create Customized search or filter custom field and custom taxonomy.
When we talk about grids, there are many kind of grids like masonry grid, post grid, media grid, post masonry grid. Grid can be easily created to make your website look more beautiful. So we have prepared a list of some Premium and Free Best Grid Plugins For WordPress which is are as follows:
- Content Views
- Essential Grid
- Media Grid
- The Grid
- The Post Grid By Radius Theme
- Post Grid By Pickplugins
- WP Ultimate Post Grid
- Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid
1. Content Views – Post Grid & List for WordPress
Content Views is one the Best Grid Plugins For WordPress which is fully mobile responsive post grid solution and help users to create beautiful category post grids, recent post grid, tag post grid, author post grid and many more. It is a simple tool but still very powerful. Its features are:
- It is SEO friendly.
- Its speed can be optimized.
- It lists post by authors and IDs.
- It can show posts which has specific keyword in title and content.
- It lists child pages of a parent page.
- It displays posts by category.
- It sorts posts by date and title.
- It limits the number of posts in grids.
- Completely mobile responsive
- Support With Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce and Events Manager.
- Supports translation plugins
- Filter Grid Option
- Pagination Filter
Total number of user – 100,000+
Price – Personal Plan – $39 (Single site support), Business Plan – $89 (5 site support), Developer Plan – $199 (Unlimited site support)
2. Essential Grid
Essential grid WordPress Plugin has unparalleled features and is a premium plugin of WordPress. It helps the user to display various content formats in a highly customized grid. It is used in portfolios, galleries, blogs, services, price tables, WooCommerce products and so on. Its features are:
- It has a visual skin builder.
- It has the highest standard documentation.
- It can easily export skins and grids for themes.
- It has different layouts-boxed, full-screen,full width, etc.
- It has extensive documentation and tutorial videos.
- It has various animation types and Preloaders.
- It is mobile optimized and responsive.
- It includes custom skins with Plugin install.
Total number of user – 38,000+
Price – Regular License – $34 , Extended License – $170Premium
3. USquare – Universal Responsive WordPress Grid for Team Members, Logos, Portfolio, Products and More
uSquare helps users to create a responsive squared grid to display their content in an interesting and unique way. It can be used for displaying blog posts, services, design, products and team members. It can be easily modified to suit anybody’s need. Its features are:
- It has a scrollable content.
- It includes easing effect.
- It has custom social icons.
- An item can be linked to some other page.
- It has a very intuitive design.
- Height and width of the images can be customized.
- Colors and background can be accordingly set.
- Order of items can be easily changed.
Total number of user – 5,600+
Price – Regular License – $30 , Extended License – $265Premium
4. Media Grid
Media Grid helps to make unique portfolios and display them properly on any browser. It has made possible the idea of unlimited layouts. It can create unique, filtered and paginated portfolios very easily. Its features are:
- It has dynamic grids.
- It has a visual grid builder.
- It has complete media support.
- Grids can be filled using existing posts.
- It has a lightbox which supports shortcodes and HTML and handles huge content.
- Unlimited attributes can be created.
- It is integrated with WooCommerce.
- It is integrated with comments to help users know the visitors opinion.
Total number of user – 11,900+
Price – Regular License – $25 , Extended License – $94Premium
5. The Grid – Responsive WordPress Grid Plugin
The Grid WordPress Plugin is considered as the most advanced grid plugin for WordPress. It has amazing grids for many post types and many possibilities. It is a simple way to generate grids for e-Commerce, work and blog. Its features are:
- It is compatible with shortcodes.
- It is very fast as response time is very low.
- It has a powerful skin builder.
- It can be filtered in a real touch slider.
- It has the support of custom type and social stream.
- It has the support WooCommerce.
- It has many predefined and unique skins.
Total number of user – 9,200+
Price – Regular License – $27 , Extended License – $155Premium
6. UberGrid – Responsive grid builder for WordPress
Uber Grid Plugin is quiet powerful and responsive gallery builder. Using this plugin user can create beautiful walls of square items defined manually or added automatically using WordPress posts. It can be used to present photos, blogs, portfolios and much more. Its features are:
- The grid can be opened in lightbox.
- Light and dark lightbox themes are available.
- A grid can be built aitomatically using existing posts.
- It has fast CSS3 effects and animation.
- It doesn’t require any coding.
- It is customizable on hover descriptions.
- Widgets are available.
- It has deeplinking and pagination support.
Total number of user – 4,800+
Price – $20Premium
7. The Post Grid By Radius Theme
The Post Grid by Radius theme is a very simple plugin which does not require any knowledge of coding. It enables users to generate grid from the admin end and display it in the post and pages. It is quiet fats and easy. Its features are:
- It has 4 types of layouts.
- Posts and pages can be used as the source.
- The title and button color can be controlled.
- Limit can be excerpted in words or characters.
- Unlimited grid can be inserted.
- Fields can be selected.
- It provides query post with selection.
- It has custom page resize option.
Total number of user – 10,000+
Price – Single Site – $21, Upto 5 Sites – $55, Unlimited Sites – $99
8. Post Grid By Pickplugins
Post Grid By Pickplugins offers user to create amazing posts for any post type for WordPress. The grids can be created and displayed anywhere using shortcodes. It enables the post grid to display on archive pages dynamically on categories, custom taxonomy on terms pages, tags, etc. Its features are:
- Any post type can be queried.
- Grid width can be custom.
- Unlimited grid be added anywhere in the post or page.
- Pagination can be displayed or hidden.
- Excerpt count length can be custom.
- There can be queries from multiple post types.
- Grid thumbnail height can be custom.
- It provides social share buttons.
- It is based on skin and layout.
Total number of user – 60,000+
Pricing – Starter Plan – $29, Developer Plan – $99, Business Plan – $199
9. WP Ultimate Post Grid
WP Ultimate Post Grid helps the user to build responsive grids for pages, posts and custom type post. An isotope filter can also be added optionally for taxonomy associated with the post. Its features are:
- There are multiple templates available for the grid.
- Custom pages and links can be defined for a post.
- Posts,pages and custom post types can be used as the source.
- Orders can be set by option.
- Pagination can also be used.
- Actual post and featured image can be linked.
- It enables the grids to be added anywhere using shortcodes.
- Multiple selection can be allowed in the filters.
Total number of user – 3, 000+Free
10. Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid
Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles grid provides photo gallery, tiled gallery, portfolio gallery and image gallery all in one. It supports tiled grid gallery and also pinterest photo gallery. It also provides hover effect and lightbox. Its features are:
- It makes very interesting image grids.
- It keeps the original size of the images and doesn’t crop them.
- Images can be sorted manually or randomly.
- Margins can be adjusted between the images.
- It also has a video gallery.
- It also provides for image sharing.
- Image size can be adjusted according to the screen size.
- It has two types of layout-tiles and column.
Total number of user – 4,500+Free
Conclusion – Still confused which is the Best Grid Plugins For WordPress? Wait i will make it more simple. If you want free version then you should choose Content view which is 1000 times better than any other plugin. But if you are looking for premium then you should go ahead with contentview pro . It is the best and worth your each penny .
Tell me which is your favorite Best Grid Plugins For WordPress. Which one you are using for your image or blog grid?
Am I missing on any important grid plugin, then do let me know I will update the list.