8 Best Flickr Plugins For WordPress 2023
Flicker photostream is one of the oldest photo-sharing platforms used by millions. Are you looking for Premium or free Best Flickr Plugins For WordPress? Which will help you to create a Flicker gallery and Flicker photo album. This plugin can also show Flickers image gallery in WordPress Widget.
With the help of some of the Best Flickr Plugins For WordPress, you can showcase your flicker images on your WordPress website so quickly. So in this tutorial, we will be learning about which is a good flicker plugin and how to show Your flicker photo’s in our WordPress Website and widgets, some of which are:
Table Of Content
- Album Gallery Photostream Profile
- Album Gallery
- Photonic Gallery
- Meks Simple Flickr Widget
- Viavi Flickr Album Gallery
- Flickr Viewer
- Responsive Flickr Slideshow
- Slickr Flickr
1. Album Gallery Photostream Profile
Flickr Gallery is a nicely integrated WordPress Plugin for showcasing your photos and albums available on the Flickr account to any post, page, widget area, or elsewhere. Easy to access with a Flicker user ID and API Key for initiating the functionality of adding photos. However, complete functionality relies upon PHP API that lets you create a responsive gallery. Flickr Gallery provides you with many alternatives for customization and CSS accessibility.
Essential Features –
- Let you display Flickr photostream and Album gallery on the website.
- Let you place such galleries anywhere on the site with available widgets on the sidebar while pasting required shortcodes thereon.
- Easy pagination configuration that provides a smooth scrolling experience and shows more buttons.
- Create one or more Flickr galleries to show such images and albums on the website.
- Availability of various animations to enhance the look of such Flickr galleries.
- Contains responsive lightbox and custom CSS.
- This plugin has a beautiful layout. Galleries can be displayed either as circular thumbnails, a grid of square thumbnails, random tiles, slideshow, etc.
Total number of users – 1,000+
Price – Essential – $99/annually (1 Site), Growth – $199/annually (Unlimited Site)
2. Album Gallery
Flickr Album Gallery – A well-organized WordPress extension that lets you insert Flickr albums on blogs, sites, and elsewhere. It is based upon Flickr JS API that is easy to configure shortly by anyone. Just access easily in minutes with Flickr API and Album ID for initiating the process of inserting albums. Provides an elegant transition and effect as well in the eyes of visitors. Create an SEO-friendly gallery that enhances the reachability of the audience thereon. Available in both free version and premium version that contains features accordingly.
Elementary Features –
- Let you add gallery title to display album either separately or oriented.
- Availability of columns in two grids of layout, i.e. fully responsive on different devices.
- It is integrated with one lightbox.
- Various effects are available that enhance the appearance of the gallery.
- Enables to preview album images in a lightbox.
- Insert up to 200 photos in one album.
- Custom CSS lets you insert photos in better quality to present them well on blogs or pages of the website.
- Several new parameters are added to enhance the content and appearance of the gallery. This plugin supports Flickr, Picasa, Google photos, albums, and galleries.
Total number of users – 7,000+
3. Photonic Gallery
Photonoic is a responsive and lightweight Flickr Plugin that lets you establish an elegant gallery on the website. Such galleries contain Flickr images and albums as well. Well-Oriented with every required feature like SEO-friendly, mobile responsive, lazy loading, lightbox, etc. For better user experience, there is vast availability of shortcodes that overrides such Flickr Gallery in the more extended attribute. You can use Photonoic extension along with Gutenberg editor or even without it.
Core Features –
- Let you showcase your Flickr photos in albums or separately in an elegant layout of grids.
- Configure shortcodes easily insert them into the gallery so well that it enables you to locate the gallery wherever you feel required.
- Let you insert Flickr photos and albums with Gutenberg that creates blocks. Present your albums and pictures in elegant layouts with Gutenberg Blocks.
- Maintain privacy with authentication that allows your users to see protected and private photos uploaded by any provider.
Total number of users – 10,000+
4. Meks Simple Flickr Widget
Meks Simple Flickr Widget can display Flickr photos quickly inside the WordPress widget without any authorization. Flickr users and Flickr groups both are supported. The thumbnail size can be changed. The plugin is integrated with the caching system for enhanced performance. Flickr’s latest photostream can be displayed in the widget using Flickr Badges Widget. It has a beautiful widget interface. The recent images can be chosen, or a function can be set to select random images. The image sizes are optional. Image can be opened in a new window. There are intro/outro texts for the additional text before and after the text. It has many free supports.
Based on Flickr JS API, Flickr Album Image Gallery is used to display Flickr Albums on the WordPress blog site. The images are shown on the WordPress website and are a smooth website that appeals to visitors. The plugin is compatible with all the latest browsers. The galleries can be viewed on any device, from desktops and laptops to smartphones and tablets. Shortcodes can be used to display gallery output on any post or page.
Total number of users – 30,000+
5. Viavi Flickr Album Gallery
Viavi Flickr Album Gallery helps to collect all Flickr account photo albums. These photos can be published altogether or individually on the WordPress site. The user’s own Flickr API and Flickr Album ID can be used to post Flickr Albums on the WordPress blog. It has a very responsive design and comes with many touch image sliders. The Lightbox Image slider preview option is also available, and unlimited images can be added to the gallery.
Viavi Flickr Gallery is used to create a gallery of the same style as Google+ or Flickr. Flickr photosets, photostreams, group pools, galleries, or tags can be elegantly displayed in the blog. It also uses cache to load image galleries instantly. All the photos that have some tags can be shown. Whenever a visitor hovers over the photos, its Title can be seen. It also has the option of showing the original photo using a lightbox. It is fast and very lightweight.
Price – Regular License – $17/Lifetime (1 Site)
6. Flickr Viewer
Flickr Viewer is a comprehensive WordPress Extension that enables you to add Flickr photos separately or in albums on the website. Helps to showcase different Flickr graphics in elegant styles and appearance, including galleries, photostreams, albums, favourites. Designed with simple UI and is a mobile-responsive extension that creates a soothing gallery view for the audience. Anyone can easily tackle its functionality without any codes and more technical knowledge. Enhance your website for a better user experience that grabs the audience’s attention by placing a beautiful Flickr gallery thereon.
Why Flickr Viewer is the best for Flickr plugins?
- Display Flickr photostream, galleries, and album while utilizing simple shortcodes.
- It is integrated so well with efficient pagination and lightbox. Enables to display images in attractive layouts along with show more buttons.
- Availability of admin panel where you can decide the thumbnail size of such Flickr images while configuring its visibility well.
- Authentication with Flickr Account for initiating the entire gallery setup.
- Authentication can also be set up for the visitors to see private and protected photos from each provider.
Total number of users – 200+
7. Responsive Flickr Slideshow
Flickr Portfolio plugin helps the user to create a highly customized and beautiful Flickr gallery. It has many modern effects. Images are supported, and a header bar can be added optionally in a sidebar or footer. Shortcodes make all options configurable. The plugin adds an easy-to-use search meta box to the WordPress editor to start inserting photos. After this, pictures for the post can be searched using keywords and added. The required attribution links can be added automatically next to the image.
It has a fantastic lightbox integration. The padding which is around each photo is configurable. There are modern effects of the scroll as many shortcodes as needed can be added. To find the right image and license, the users now don’t have to visit multiple photo sites. The plugin also handles the attribution. This plugin is handy for many people, such as blog editors, professional bloggers, students, amateur bloggers, etc.
Total number of users – 500+
8. Slickr Flickr
TZ Plus Gallery helps display social galleries like Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Facebook, etc. It already has many layouts and supports grid and masonry style. Photos can even be posted from mobile devices. Albums can be easily added. Albums are displayed as lists which helps to manage them efficiently. The photos can be viewed with a lightbox. The plugin supports both Grid and Masonry Style. Besides, it offers 24 layouts to choose from. You can easily manage the albums and select the number of columns and colour boxes to display the album beautifully.
It helps to create a clean Flickr gallery yet with a personal touch. It is a fast and light plugin. Flickr photos can be easily added to the gallery on the WordPress-enabled website using this plugin. To load galleries instantly, this plugin uses intelligent caching. Both public and private photos are supported. Many galleries with different parameters can also be created. This plugin also provides sorting options to sort out the photos quickly. It is also SEO-friendly.
Total number of users – 6,000+
How to Add a Flickr Widget in WordPress
- Select any one of the Best Flickr Plugins For WordPress from the above list
- Please install and activate it.
- Once you are done, You will find a flicker widget box in appearance for that you need to follow this path Appearance » Widgets section.
- Now drag that widget to anyone of the sidebar area section.
- And now enter the link of your flicker images, and you are Title and number of images show.
- And you are ready to go.
Conclusion – Still confused about which is Best Flickr Plugins For WordPress? Don’t worry, I will make it more simple. If you want a premium one, I recommend you go for TZ Plus Gallery, which is helpful for all kinds of social media feature image displays. If you want a free plugin, I recommend you go for Awesome Flickr Gallery, which is better than another plugin.