Autoptimize Plugin Setting WordPress Optimization 100/100 Gtmetrix
What is above the fold?
Above the fold means the first and front portion of your website which is getting loaded in your browser in the first preview.
What is Below The fold?
Below the fold means the portion of the website which is visible when you scroll down.
Note – This is Best Autoptimize Settings WordPress As per documentation
How to install autoptimize Plugin and configure it
Step 1 – Hover over plugins and click on add new. On the next page, you will find search box type autoptimize and give enter.
Step 2 – Then click on install and activate the plugin.
Autoptimize plugin advance setting configuration
Step 4 – Click on Show advance setting and check the option given below.
HTML Options ( minify html codes)
- Optimize HTML Code? yes
- Keep HTML comments? yes
- Add try-catch wrapping? This option depends on your need if your theme, slider, or any file break then you should check this option.
- Optimize CSS Code? Yes
- Generate data: URIs for images? yes
- Also aggregate inline CSS? yes
Note – In CSS we have 2 options either you choose inline and defer CSS OR inline all CSS out of this best option is inline and defer CSS.
Now if you will scroll down you will find 2 options in ‘ Misc Options ‘ select both options and click on save change.
How To add critical path CSS method in your website using Autoptimize plugin
Step 1 – Go to your home page. Right-click on your home page and click on View page source. Now you need to find something that looks like this URL >>>>>
. Open that URL in the new tab. You will find concatenate CSS. copy all the combined CSS to get a critical path.
Steps 2 – Open critical path generator website criticalpathcssgenerator (Free version )
1. URL TO WEB PAGE TO CREATE CRITICAL CSS FOR – write down your website URL in the given URL field.
2. FULL CSS TO EXTRACT CRITICAL CSS FROM. CAN BE MINIFIED – paste your combined and minified CSS which is generated by autoptimize.
3. Then click on generate path CSS. Then your critical path CSS will be generated in the new box.
Step 3 – Copy combined and minified critical CSS and paste in inline and defer CSS box. (You need to check that box to activate the text field)
Step 4 – click on save the change and empty cache. Go to gtmetrix you will get a minimum of 90+ out of 100.
Do I need any cache plugin along with autoptimize plugin?
Yes, you need one cache plugin for enhancing your visitor page view quality.
which is the best cache plugin free/ premium?
Bingo You are done with Autoptimize Plugin Settings And you have optimized Your WordPress Website speed.