Autoptimize Plugin Setting WordPress Optimization 100/100 Gtmetrix
What is above the fold?
Above the fold means the first and front portion of your website which is getting loaded in your browser in first preview .
What is Below The fold ?
Below the fold means the portion the website which is visible when you scroll down.
Note – This is Best Autoptimize Settings WordPress As per documentation
How to install autoptimize Plugin and configure it
Steps 1 – Hover over plugins and click on add new . On the next page you will find search box type autoptimize and give enter .
steps 2 – Then click on install and activate the plugin .
Autoptimize plugin advance setting configuration
Step 4 – Click on show advance setting and check the option given below.
HTML Options ( minify html codes)
- Optimize HTML Code? yes
- Keep HTML comments? yes
- Add try-catch wrapping? This option depends on your need if your theme , slider or any file break then you should check this option.
- Optimize CSS Code? Yes
- Generate data: URIs for images? yes
- Also aggregate inline CSS? yes
Note – In css we have 2 option either you choose inline and defer css OR inline all css out of this best option is inline and defer css .
Now if you will scroll down you will find 2 options in ‘ Misc Options ‘ select both the option and click on save change.
How To add critical path css method in your website using Autoptimize plugin
Steps 1 – Go to your home page . Right click on on your home page and click on View page source . Now you need to find some thing looks like this url >>>>>
. Open that url in new tab . You will find concatenate css . copy all the combine css in order to get critical path.
Steps 2 – Open critical path generator website criticalpathcssgenerator (Free version )
1. URL TO WEB PAGE TO CREATE CRITICAL CSS FOR – write down your website url in given url field .
2. FULL CSS TO EXTRACT CRITICAL CSS FROM. CAN BE MINIFIED – paste your comnined and minified css which is generated by autoptimize .
3. Then click on generate path css . Then your critical path css will be genrated in new box.
Steps 3 – Copy combined and minified critical css and paste in inline and defer css box. (You need to check that box to activate text field)
Steps 4 – click on save change and empty cache . Go to gtmetrix you will get minimum 90+ out of 100.
Do i need any cache plugin along with autoptimize plugin?
Yes you need one cache plugin for enhancing your vistor page view quality .
which is best cache plugin free/ premium ?
Bingo You are done with Autoptimize Plugin Settings And you have optimized Your WordPress Website speed.