7 Best WordPress Migration Plugins 2019
Are you Looking for Best WordPress Migration Plugins? Migration plugin is so much necessary when you got fed-up with your old hosting provider or got a new domain name or you want to migrate your website from the localhost. Mostly they migrate because their website speed is worst or because of website security.
The migration process is quite difficult if you want to migrate without a plugin. You need to mesh up with lots of things like user’s permission, Database user, and password. For the eCommerce website migrating a database is a big problem Because the SQL export and import limit is 50mb that’s why we have decided to write an article about Best WordPress Migration Plugins.
WordPress websites sometimes need to clone their sites to a new host or change its domain name. This can be a very tedious process. But many WordPress migration plugins are available to help them in this work without much hassle and with just a few simple mouse clicks. They are also very easy to use and saves a great deal of time. Some of them are:
- WP Migrate DB
- All-In-One WP Migration
- WP Clone by WP Academy
1.WP Migrate DB By
WP Migrate Db is one of the best WordPress database backup plugins. You can even migrate your database in JUST one click. This Plugin helps users to stop wasting time on migrations. It helps the user to copy their WordPress database from one WordPress install to another in just a single click. It helps to increase the effective hourly rate. Its features are:
- It helps to easily migrate the database by simply pulling and pushing it.
- It detects serialized data and runs find and replace on it to ensure it is not corrupted.
- I back up the database before replacing it.
- It helps the user to control the migration of their database and follow its progress.
- It helps to save migration profiles.
- It has very solid security.
- It has very good email support.
- It excludes useless data.
- It helps to filter outpost types.
Note – There is no alternative WP Migrate DB Pro. This is the only plugin that will migrate your SQL database from one website to a new domain name in just one click.
Learn How to use WP Migration DB Pro
Total number of user – 200,000+
Price – Personal Plan – $99 (1 active site), Side Hustle – $139 (4 active sites), Developer Plan – $249 (30 active sites), Studio Plan – $599 (100 active sites), Enterprise Plan – Custom
2. Migrator- Updraft Plus WordPress Plugin
UpdraftPlus Migrator, in only a matter of minutes, helps to clone or migrate a website to a different URL from the UpdraftPlus dashboard. It has many useful functions and is seamless, intuitive, and reliable.
It provides a full long-proven migrating with “search-and-replace”. This plugin has been trusted by many big brands to migrate or clone their sites. The value of the plugin is also at its very best. 12 months of support is included in the migrator plugin its developer package is also included which has unlimited add-ons licenses. It has the following features:
- Migrating and Cloning- The WordPress website can be migrated in a matter of a few minutes to another domain.
- Unlimited Sites- The plugin can be installed for a whole year on an unlimited number of websites.
- Database Tools- Any mention of the old website is automatically cleaned from the database.
- Full Support- Buying this plugin gives access to it for 12 months and support for 60 days.
Price – Personal Plan – $70/yr (up to 2 sites), Business Plan – $95/yr (up to 10 sites), Agency Plan – $145/yr (up to 35 sites), Enterprise Plan – $195/yr (unlimited sites)
Updraftplus Migrator coupon – Activate link and collect latest discountPremium
3. Duplicator – WordPress Migration Plugin
Duplicator not only works as a backup utility but also helps the user to migrate, move, clone, and copy a site from one location to another It handles serialized and base64 serialized replacements. Its features are:
- It duplicates a live site to a staging area and vice-versa.
- It helps to migrate, move, or clone a WordPress site between domains and hosts with zero downtime.
- It enables the user to manually backup a part or full of a WordPress site.
- It can pull down a live site to localhost for development.
- It can bundle up an entire WordPress site for easy use and distribution.
- It can properly handle a full WordPress site migration without the need for import/export SQL scripts.
Total number of user – 1+ Million
Price – Personal Plan – $59/yr (3 site license), Freelancer Plan – $79/yr ( 15 site license), Business Plan – $129/yr (unlimited site license), Gold Plan – $359/yr (unlimited site license).
Learn How to use duplicator Plugin .
4. All-In-One WP Migration
Without any technical knowledge, the All-In-One WP Migration plugin helps the user to export websites including media files, themes, databases, and plugins. Using this plugin a site can be uploaded to a different location with a drag and drop into WordPress. Its features are:
- It helps to apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations on the database during export.
- It can fix any serialization problems that occur during find and replace operation.
- It is mobile device compatible.
- It does not require any PHP extensions.
Total number of user – 1+ Million
Pricing – $99 per ExtensionFree
5. WP Clone by WP Academy
WP Clone is quite fast and an easy and secure way to copy a WordPress site to another domain. It also helps to move a site to or from local server hosting. It can also be used to create copies of the site for development and backup of the site. It can be used to install pre-configured versions of WordPress as well. Its features are:
- It does not require FTP access to the source or destination site.
- It does not backup and restores WordPress system files thus reducing upload time.
- It is very secure.
- It fetches the site backup via the host’s direct Http connection.
Total number of user – 300,000+Free
6. SuperBackup & Clone – Migrate for WordPress
Super Backup and clone is one of the best selling backup plugins. It helps the user to easily backup their files automatically with only a few clicks. Its features are:
- It provides a cloud connection between two WordPress websites.
- It creates backups timely.
- It restores from saved snapshots and uploaded files.
- The backup can be easily scheduled.
- It facilitates migration from saved snapshots.
- It has a very smooth dashboard.
- It supports multisite.
- It keeps real-time logs.
Total number of user – 976+
Price – $35Premium
WP-DB-Backup Helps us To create a backup of our WordPress Website database. It is one of the best WordPress database backup plugins. This plugin has lots of features like you can backup the database table. This Plugin Helps us to schedule an automatic backup of our website.
Total number of user – 300,000+Free
Conclusion – Still confused which is the Best WordPress Migration Plugins? I will try to make it easier for you. If you are an expert then I will tell you to use WP Migrate Db (Only for an expert ). It will save you 5-6 hrs time if you own lots of domain.
If You are a beginner/expert no matter what wants to use a premium version Then I will request to go for Updraftplus-migrator Which is better than any other backup Plugin. But if you want a free version then you can use all in one wp-migration. Still have a question feel free to ask me in the comment section.