10 Best Survey Plugins For WordPress 2023
Are you looking for Premium or Free Best Survey Plugins For WordPress? Survey Plugins allow us to know the thinking of our customers in the form of feedback, which will be going to improve your business. So many people want to collect feedback from their customers on the checkout page or products page in the case of an eCommerce website. So many people exactly don’t know what their customers need in their products, and they create those products without any innovation, ultimately becoming a big failure. So it’s always suggestible to collect customer feedback by surveying your customers. For this work, you must select Survey Plugins For WordPress.
Tips for selecting the Survey Plugins.
- Does it design it boring or engaging your customers?
- Does that support creative options like collecting email. For collecting, we only recommend combining the survey plugin with AWeber.
- Does it support exporting the data into CSV files for evaluation?
So, without wasting our time, let’s have the list of top Survey Plugins For WordPress, which is as follows:
- Quiz And Survey Master
- Gravity Forms Survey Add-On
- Popup plugin by Getsitecontrol
- Opinion Stage
- Wpforms Surveys And Polls Addon
- Modal Survey
- Formidable Form Builder
- Total Survey
- WP Poll Survey & Voting System
1. Quiz And Survey Master
Quiz And Survey Master is one of the best and the most accessible quiz, exam, and survey plugins for WordPress. That enables you to create quizzes and surveys for your WordPress website, which eventually keeps your users engaged on your website and drive traffic. The plugin is highly customizable, making it easier to create engaging content for your users. Using this plugin, you can create customer satisfaction surveys, trivia quizzes, Employee surveys, viral quizzes, And much more, most simply and easily. You can also create multiple-choice questions, drop-down, polar, captcha, true and false, number, fill in the blanks, and more with quiz and surveys plugin. Features
- The plugin is highly customizable. You can also create personalized text for your users using the template variables. It also allows you to customize your result pages based on the user’s score.
- It also enables you to send automated and personalized emails to your users who have taken the quizzes or surveys, informing them about their results.
- You can also set the countdown timer for your quizzes and surveys using this plugin.
- It also allows you to show all the questions on one page. You can also choose to show a set number of questions per page.
- You can enable the hints for questions and fix the number of tries a user gets per question.
Total number of users – 40,000+ Price – Basic – $99/annually (6 Addons), Plus – $149/annually (17 Addons), Pro – $179/annually (34 Addons)
2. Gravity Forms Survey Add-On
Gravity forms is a WordPress poll and quizzes addon that allows you to collect valuable feedback from your users on your WordPress website and thus enhance your site’s engagement and traffic. Using this addon, you can create and locate a poll Anywhere on your WordPress website, including the post pages and widgets. Features
- Using this addon, you can create both public and private polls. It allows you to display your polls publicly on the front end of your WordPress website, Or you can show them privately on your dashboard. You can also set restrictions on you can view your Poll.
- The addon is extremely easy to set up and use. It makes it even easier for you to create polls, collect feedback from your users and display the results on your WordPress website.
- It enables you to create multiple-choice questions, drop-down questions, and yes-no questions on your website.
- That doesn’t allow you to enable conditional logic using which you can eventually Send people to different questions based on the answers they choose.
- Using this addon, you can also integrate your poll form with Email marketing tools that make it easier for you to collect the email address of the users or the participants, which you can eventually use to grow your audience list.
Price – Basic – $59/annually (1 Site), Pro – $159/annually (3 Site), Eliste – $259/annually (Unlimited Site)
3. Popup plugin by Getsitecontrol
Popup plugin by Getsitecontrol — promotional and email popups, surveys, feedback and order forms, exit popups Getsitecontrol is one of the best promotional and email popups, surveys, feedback and order forms, exit popups plugins for WordPress using which view you can create effective popups relating to subscribers, sales, survey responses, customers and more on your WordPress website. It helps you create and add engaging popups on your WordPress website which. Drive traffic towards your website and boost your conversion rates. Using this plugin, you can add a call to action, exit-intent popups, slide-ins, and floating notification bars on your site. Features
- Using the Getsitecontrol plugin, you can create multiple types of popups for your WordPress website, including Email subscription popups, promotional popups, contact and feedback forms, and online surveys and polls.
- The plugin comes with attractive handcrafted templates that allow you to create your engaging popups within minutes in just a few clicks.
- It also comes with a built-in CSS editor that enables you to adjust the size of your widgets, access fonts, colours, sizes, and position control directly on your WordPress dashboard.
- Using this addon, you can create mobile-friendly popups designed especially for small screens and deliver a top-notch user experience.
- You can easily integrate the plugin with popular email marketing software like MailChimp and more.
Total number of users – 4,000+ Price – Small – $5/annually (20k View), Medium – $10.3/annually (100k View), Large – $16/annually (500k View)
4. Opinion Stage
Quiz, Poll, Survey & Form by Opinion Stage is a simple and effective quiz, polls, and surveys plugin for WordPress that enables you to create and add BuzzFeed-syle quizzes, feedback surveys, Contact forms, and opinion polls on your website to enhance user engagement and user experience. You can either choose from the pre-designed templates or create one for you from scratch. Features
- It allows you to integrate images and videos in your surveys, quizzes, and polls, making them even more exciting and engaging for your users.
- The plugin comes with a CSS override feature which makes it highly customizable. You can easily customize the size, colour, theme, and fonts and make your quizzes and surveys match your brand and site image.
- You can also use this plugin to display the polls and survey results to your users.
- It also enables you to add a call to action at the end of your quizzes and surveys. You can also send personalized and automated emails to your users, informing them about the results of the quizzes and surveys they took.
- You can easily integrate your plugin with the email marketing tools like MailChimp, Zapier, Hubspot, etc.
Total number of users – 10,000+ Price – Starter – $228/annually (10k View), Small Business – $780/annually (100k View), Performance – $2388/annually (1M View)
5. Wpforms Surveys And Polls Addon
Drag & Drop WordPress Survey Plugin by WP Forms is one of the best and the most Beginner-friendly survey maker plugin for WordPress that allows you to build online survey forms and polls for your WordPress website using the most accessible drag and drop builder. Interactive polls and survey forms can be added to the WordPress website through the WPForms Survey Addon plugin. To help the users make data-driven decisions, there is best-in-class reporting. It has a drag and drop builder and smart survey fields. This helps to create any WPForm form into a survey form. It comes with a user-friendly interface that allows you to create surveys and polls on your WordPress website within minutes without any coding required. Using this plugin, you can customize and personalize your survey question based on the user’s previous answers. The plugin eventually helps keep your users engaged and allows you to collect insightful data about your site visitors. Features
- The plugin comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop builder that allows you to create unique forms quickly. Also, it is beginner-friendly, and thus, the users do not require to write any code to create the surveys and polls.
- It comes with some fantastic pre-built form templates that save you a lot of your precious time.
- This plugin comes with the best-in-class survey reporting. Their real-time insights offer beautiful reports with the best visualizations. You can even customize these reports according to your choices.
- Using this plugin, you can create various fields like Multiple choice, multi-page forms, Likert scale, file uploads, etc. It also allows you to display the real-time results On your website.
- You can easily integrate it with the email marketing platforms and collect payment for your services.
- The survey’s questions can be personalized based on the visitor’s previous answers through a powerful conditional logic feature. A beautiful report with visualization can be built with real-time insights features.
Price – Basic – $39.5/annually (1 Site), Plus – $99.5/annually (3 Site), Pro – $199.5/annually (5 Site), Elite – $299.5/annually (Unlimited Site)
6. Modal Survey
Modal Survey – WordPress Poll, Survey & Quiz Plugin, which provides everything from customer satisfaction survey to employee surveys, help to create surveys from the user. Every text on the survey can be customized from the text blocks to the submit buttons. Unlimited result pages with each survey or quiz can be easily customized with the text. Based on the user score, many result pages can be shown. There can be different types of questions: true and false, multiple-choice, drop-down, fill in the blanks, multiple response, captcha, and number. Modal Survey is a smart and multi-purpose plugin that can add visually interactive elements like polls, quizzes, surveys, story articles, etc., to your website. The plugin’s attributes that make it a good survey plugin are; that videos and images can be easily integrated either from the device in use or from an online source to make the survey delectable. The modal survey allows the selection of both single and multiple questions, or the users can add their answers. A highly supportive plugin integrates open-ended questions of different types, displaying informative cards inside the Survey and CTA at the end of the survey. Price – Regular License – $44/OneTime (1 Site)
7. Formidable Form Builder
Formidable Form Builder is the best Contact Form, Survey, and Quiz Forms Plugin for WordPress and is renowned as the most advanced WordPress forms plugin. It comes with an easy-to-use drag and drops form builder, which can be used to create surveys, forms, and quizzes on your website. Using this plugin, you can easily create contact forms, payment forms, registration forms, email marketing, quizzes, surveys, and much more for your site. Features
- The plugin comes with an Easy to use drag and drop form builder that allows you to create surveys, quizzes, forms, price calculators, and more in an easy yet effective way.
- It also comes with a built-in styler that makes it super customizable. You can customize your email forms and contact forms to match the brand image in just a few clicks.
- The plugin also has built-in survey features to create intelligent surveys and the data in beautiful graphs and reports.
- It also enables you to create payment forms on your website further. Allows you to accept credit cards and multiple payment gateways on your WordPress website.
- The plugin is fully GDPR compliant and enables you to add a GDPR checkbox field to your lead forms.
Total number of users – 300,000+ Price – Basic – $39.5/annually (1 Site), Plus – $99.5/annually (3 Site), Pro – $199.5/annually (7 Site), Elite – $299.5/annually (Unlimited Site)
8. Total Survey
Total Survey Plugins are the top survey plugins for eCommerce websites. With the help of this plugin, you can easily add survey forms below the products or inside the checkout page to know more about their experience. You can also collect the information on how they got to know about your website, their experience on your website, etc. If you choose the WooCommerce survey plugin’s premium, you will get many options. The Total Survey plugin provides easy-to-use engagement tools for the WordPress site. Everything can be managed from a single dashboard, from contact forms, surveys, live forms to promo messages, email lead forms, and follow and share social media tools. A live chat can be added through the chat widget, which helps users talk to their website visitors in real-time. The opt-in forms can be beautified and customized, which helps earn more subscribers and gather leads. Beautiful online surveys help to get instant feedback. Poll, Survey, Quiz, Slideshow, Form, and Article plugin helps users easily add those mentioned above visual interactive content elements on the website. This leads to more traffic and more generation of leads. This plugin helps to manage all the interactive content from a single dashboard. Contents can be created easily and quickly through the Opinion Stage. Contents can be either made from scratch or many pre-made content templates. New traffic can be driven from the social share using this plugin. Total number of users – 300+ Price – Regular License – $79/annually (1 Site)
9. WP Poll Survey & Voting System
WP Poll Survey & Voting System is one of the best survey plugins for WordPress that allows you to create and insert polls, online contests, and voting systems into your blog post or anywhere on your WordPress website, just by using the shortcodes. The plugin comes in both lists and grid styles, and you can switch between the two anytime, according to your choice. It comes with a user-friendly interface and works seamlessly across all devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Thus, it is known to provide the best user experience. Features
- The plugin enables the users to create and insert polls, contests, and voting systems anywhere on your WordPress website using the shortcodes.
- It comes with an advanced admin panel that allows you to add images as the option to your polls.
- It also includes a result dashboard where you can easily check the results of each Poll and contest.
- You can add Poll in the sidebar with both views list and grid using the widgets.
- You can switch between the list style and grid style anytime, according to your requirements for your polls and votes.
Total number of users – 2,000+ Price – Standard License – €28/annually (1 Site), Extended License – €99/annually (5 Site)
Tripetto is an immersive WordPress plugin for carrying out the survey functionality effortlessly. It s enriched with intuitive features that enable you to create surveys in the best interest of your customers accordingly. Let your website get more and more engagement by providing complete survey forms to users. Create a survey at the regular time interval that your visitors get to access by reaching the exact time they previously accessed. Notify them via reminder on email or elsewhere while uploading any survey form. Tripetto lets you collect feedback from your visitors and customers by asking them differently that does not bore them. Track survey results and displays them on the site for better reliability concerns new visitors.
Why Tripetto is the best WordPress plugin for the survey?
- It contains a drag & drop option to customize the survey forms in seconds.
- Enable customize the entire look and feel of the forms and assure 100% responsiveness anywhere.
- Let you embed comprehensive survey forms anywhere with the assistance of Elementor widgets, Gutenberg block, and shortcodes.
Total number of users – 2,000+ Price – 1 Site – €89/annually, 5 Site – €299/annually, Unlimited Site Site – €719/annually
Screenshot Conclusion – Still confused about the top Survey Plugins For WordPress? Please don’t confuse my friend. If you are looking for the best option in the survey plugin, I recommend Getsitecontrol, which has more features than any other plugin. But mostly, if you use it for the eCommerce website, I will only recommend you use YITH Plugin.