8 Best Google Maps Plugins for WordPress 2019
Are you looking For Premium or Free Best Google Maps Plugins for WordPress ? There is more than 1000’s of google map plugins in our WordPress Respiratory . But getting the right Plugins is quite difficult . So we will learn also how we can embed google map to our WordPress Website .
Google map is very important for everyone to located their local business in their website . So that You visitor can easily reach your local business . That’s why we have decided to list Best Google Maps Plugins for WordPress. They are :
- WP Google Maps
- Advanced Google Maps
- Google Maps Widget
- Maps Builder
- Flexible Map
1. WP Google Maps
WP Google Maps plugin is a very easy way to add Google Maps to the website. It is not at all messy and does not require any iFrames and is very easy to use. Google maps which can be customized with high quality markers which contain locations categories, description, images, links and directions can be easily created.
- Custom Google Maps- Google Maps can be customized with markers in just no time at all without any fuss.
- Detailed Markers- Markers along with details such as links, description, details and directions can be included.
- Great Support- Emails provide great support to the users in no time.
- Google map widgets functionality – You can easily add google map to your WordPress website widgets
- Have the functionality to add maps like satellite , terrain and hybrid
- You can easily locate your store using this plugin
- Compatibility with caching function inbuilt
Total number of user – 400,000+
Pricing – Pro Add-On – $39.99 (3 Site License), Developer Bundle – $99.99 once off (10 site License),Lifetime Licence – $199.99 once off (Unlimited Site License)
2. Advanced Google Maps Plugin for WordPress
Advanced Google Maps plugin was developed using the feedback of many customers and has now become the most advanced Google Map plugin.
- GDPR Compliant- User’s information is not stored nor any cookies are set.
- Display Multiple Filters- Custom filters can be easily added or displayed by the admin on the frontend. This way more accurate results can be seen by the visitors on the map.
- Display posts on Google Maps- Blog post or custom post types can be easily added by the admin on maps. Using this post description, title and featured images are easily displayed.
- Infowindow Cards- Beautiful and responsive infowindow templates can be easily chosen by the admin according to his needs.
- Direction in Google Maps- Direction between two locations can be easily displayed over Google Maps.
- Display Multiple Routes on Google Maps- Routes between two location can be managed from the backend while displaying them on the frontend.
Total number of user – 10,000+
Pricing – Regular License – $59, Extended License – $125
3. StoreLocator (Google Maps) For WordPress
StoreLocator along with Google Maps V3 API renders store list. It is an advanced WordPress plugin. Styles, Markers, Themes,etc. can be easily managed by complete backend management.
- Multiple templates- In order for the plugin to adjust better to the website, there are multiple templates with multiple layouts.
- Filter stores- Users can get to their current location by prompting GeoLocation and stores can be viewed near the user’s location through user range slider.
- Snazzy Maps- From the Snazzy Maps option maps styles can be chosen under Agile Store Locator Plugin settings.
- Import/Export using Excel Sheets- Import/Export of Stores is supported by Agile Store Locator through Excel Sheet import. In order to fill up the stores list on the map an xls file is imported.
- Direction- Directions can be drawn between two locations with complete direction steps to find that location.
Total number of user – 2,700+
Pricing – Regular License – $25, Extended License – $155Premium
4. Google Maps Widget – Ultimate Google Maps Plugin
Google Maps Widget helps to create Google maps along with thumbnail and lightbox in no time at all.
- Map customization- map size(height and width), map type( satellite,hybrid,road and terrain) and map color scheme can be easily set.
- Text- Text can be added anywhere as wanted whether above or below the map.
- Pin- Pin size, color, type and label can be easily set.
- Lightbox features- Its lightbox has many features such as to display map titles, close button, close on overlay click, and close on escape key.
Total number of user – 1,130+
Pricing – Regular License – $20, Extended License – $95
5. MapPress Easy Google Maps
MapPress helps to enhance WordPress editing screen by adding an interactive map. Any address which the user likes to map can be entered while editing a post or page. So a good looking interactive map can be inserted automatically into the blog with custom map markers and directions. Its features are:
- Street Views- Street views are available on this plugin.
- Post types- It supports custom post types.
- WordPress Multisite- It is compatible with WordPress MultiSite.
- Shortcodes- Many new shortcodes are available with many parameters.
- Custom text and HTML- HTML and custom text can be created for the markers including photos, links, etc.
Total number of user – 100,000+Free
6. Maps Builder – Google Maps Plugin
Maps Builder is yet another though different Google Map plugin. It is the fastest Google Map plugin. It is also really easy to use and is very intuitive. Google Maps can be easily customized and built using this plugin without the need of any coding.
- Google Places API Integration- Places of interest and close by business places can be displayed along with customer marker icons, ratings, etc.
- Full-screen Live Map Builder-This plugin brings the map live by enabling the users to edit it in a fullscreen Customizer-like environment.
- Intuitive UI- There are no out of fashion interfaces in this plugin and its Intuitive UI helps it to blend with the surroundings.
- Optimized- Styles and scripts are packaged and styled with Grunt.
Total number of user – 30,000+Free Premium
7. Flexible Map WordPress Plugin
With Flexible Maps, google maps can be added to the WordPress website only through the use of shortcodes.
- Different ways of loading a map- There are three ways to load a map- using street address, center coordinates and by using a URL to Google Earth KML file.
- Support- This plugin is quiet responsive and multiple maps can be added to the same page or post.
- Minimal dependencies- Not much is required for this plugin, only WordPress and Google Map APIs.
- Other options- description and link for info window.
Total number of user – 20,000+Free
8. Mapifyit: Customized Google Maps for WordPress
Mapify it has custom pin-point graphics, tooltips, limitless locations and informative popup galleries for location which helps to enhance Google Maps for WordPress. Any custom map image is also allowed by this plugin for the user to choose along with zoom and pan effect of Google Map.
- Google Map Integration- Google Map can be unlocked with this plugin’s powerful features. It gives more control while still sticking to Google Maps.User can toggle between custom map and google map.
- Travel log- Places which have been visited by preserving them in memories by pinpointing them and including a gallery of photos taken at that spot.
- Powerful and Intuitive Admin- Maps and locations can be customized using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Detailed information and galleries on each location- Photos and videos can be added to infinite number of locations on the map which can be seen when a visitor hovers over that location.
Total number of user – 2,000+
Pricing – Regular License – $7, Extended License – $40Premium
How To Embed Google Map In WordPress Without Plugin
Step 1 – Open Google map website Check
Step 2 – And now in the search bar search your local business and locate it One you are done click on share Button
Step 3 – Once you will click on share you will get redirected to Normal share window . Now click on “ Embed a map ”
Step 4 – Finally Now your code will look like below mentioned embed code . Now copy the code and paste it inside the text Visual part of your website. You can even manage the height and width of the map To . If you need more functionality then i will request you to use this map plugin
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2469.8088025254365!2d-1.2565554847540925!3d51.754819700404276!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x4876c6a9ef8c485b%3A0xd2ff1883a001afed!2sUniversity+of+Oxford!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sin!4v1531207401883" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Conclusion – Still confused which is Best Google Maps Plugins for WordPress ? Don’t worry i will make your choice more simple . If you want free or premium map no matter for both version WP Google Maps plugin is best option .